ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour
Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC - October 8, 2005
© 2005 Tom Mendel / The Chronicle with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DUKE this Saturday! Who's goin'? Return to archive
October 4th, 2005 10:21 AM
Martha Stones IS Stones!
Duke University's Wallace Wade Stadium
Saturday October 8th
7pm

Martha, Chris and a veteran Stones fanatic, Diane (she saw the Stones in 1972) will be in Section 31 Row E seats 8-10-12.

Who else from our board will be in attendance?

LJ, Can we call the set in to you?! :-)

peace out,
Martha

October 4th, 2005 10:25 AM
Nellcote MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMartha!
Have a Wicked Pissah Time!
October 4th, 2005 10:25 AM
Gazza on stage box tickets are still available for this show...!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003B0371915748?artistid=806216&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
October 4th, 2005 10:27 AM
Martha I'm just dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin' to MEET you!
October 4th, 2005 10:28 AM
UGot2Rollme I really wish I could see them at Duke, my alma mater, but I'm now in Switzerland. I never saw a show at Wallace Wade, but it's relatively small for a college football venue so the seats and sound should be great.

While I was a student, the Grateful Dead played next door at Cameron Stadium - first show of their spring tour (83), Deadheads arrived from all over the country days before, were showering in dorms, frisbeeing, juggeling, copulating, shrooming, all over the place - happened to coincide with a Board of Trustees meeting, so that's the last time the Dead played Duke.

Check out 9th street (off East Campus) if you have a chance - funky places to shop and eat.

Also, get there early for Trey Anastasio, he's likely to play an interesting set (Phish did several Stones covers back in the day).
October 4th, 2005 10:38 AM
Martha
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
I really wish I could see them at Duke, my alma mater, but I'm now in Switzerland. I never saw a show at Wallace Wade, but it's relatively small for a college football venue so the seats and sound should be great.

While I was a student, the Grateful Dead played next door at Cameron Stadium - first show of their spring tour (83), Deadheads arrived from all over the country days before, were showering in dorms, frisbeeing, juggeling, copulating, shrooming, all over the place - happened to coincide with a Board of Trustees meeting, so that's the last time the Dead played Duke.

Check out 9th street (off East Campus) if you have a chance - funky places to shop and eat.

Also, get there early for Trey Anastasio, he's likely to play an interesting set (Phish did several Stones covers back in the day).

Great story....those damn deadhead hippies! LOL!~ Those were the daze weren't they?!

I can't wait!
October 4th, 2005 11:38 AM
Jumping Jack I'm On Stage, Keef side, lower box 2

WooHoo!!!

October 4th, 2005 12:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Martha wrote:

LJ, Can we call the set in to you?! :-)

Are you kidding me??? It would be my honor!!!!!

You have my home and cell numbers, no??

I'll email you later when I get home from work.

LJ.
October 4th, 2005 12:45 PM
charlotte UPPER BOX
STAGE RIGHT
October 4th, 2005 12:58 PM
egon I would go, but unfortunately i gotta work..... in a completely different country.

October 4th, 2005 01:48 PM
Jumping Jack If anyone truly want to get On Stage this is probably the best opportunity. There are at least 21 Shidoobs up there so look for the lime green shirts.

See you back stage Charlotte.
October 5th, 2005 11:06 AM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Are you kidding me??? It would be my honor!!!!!

You have my home and cell numbers, no??

I'll email you later when I get home from work.

LJ.

LJ my sister! We'll chat tonight for sure!

Ready Steady GO!
October 6th, 2005 02:53 AM
erikjjf I will be there.
October 6th, 2005 11:11 AM
Martha
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
I will be there.

Hi! Where are your seats?
October 7th, 2005 06:26 AM
erikjjf I have yet to find out, actually.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)