ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour
Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC - October 8, 2005
© 2005 Tom Mendel / The Chronicle with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are there gay Stones fans? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 4th, 2005 06:46 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

you dumbass.

I know living in SFO probably automatically confers some kind of gay cred on you but a 2 word post?

can't you just play along?

October 4th, 2005 06:49 PM
Dan
quote:
Joey wrote:
Townshend became addicted to cocaine, heroin, tranquilizers and alcohol, suffering a near-fatal overdose in 1981.

Did that near fatal overdose by any chance occur while he was onstage with the Grateful Dead in Essen,Germany 3/28/81? Sure looks like it...
October 4th, 2005 06:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:

Townshend became addicted to cocaine, heroin, tranquilizers and alcohol, suffering a near-fatal overdose in 1981.

Keith & Ronnie call that lunch!!

Townsend's such a wuss.
October 4th, 2005 07:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Townsend's such a wuss.

Polf Wuss?
October 4th, 2005 07:09 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Keith & Ronnie call that lunch!!

Townsend's such a wuss.

Amen brother!

I ain't "gay" in the strictly confining sense of the term, but I would do Mick in a New York minute - - well, I'd hope to last a bit longer than that, but, ahem, you get the drift.

Even if he is almost 30 years my senior, the guy still flat out brings the charisma. Oh yes, he most certainly does.

Hell, they all do. Great great great fucking band. Preparing to catch a few shows now in the very near future!

Oh the time I had at my last Stones show during the Licks tour!!! What a time it was!
October 4th, 2005 07:25 PM
Dan
quote:

I ain't "gay" in the strictly confining sense of the term, but I would do Mick in a New York minute - - well, I'd hope to last a bit longer than that, but, ahem, you get the drift.

And I thought the term "situational homosexuality" only referred to prison and submarines.
October 4th, 2005 07:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

LOL PeerQueer you made me remember two things:

Someone (I don't remember) who said here at the board "I ain't gay but I'm willing to learn" and a guy shouting to Frank Zappa at a how "I ain't fucking Queer" several times and Zappa replies "This man is trying desperately to let everybody know that he's not a queer. He's not queer, he's not queer."
October 4th, 2005 07:49 PM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Polf Wuss?

I know living in sike-ay-delic-land probably automatically confers some kind of gay cred on you but a 2 word post?

LOL!!!!
October 4th, 2005 07:59 PM
SheRat
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

I know living in SFO probably automatically confers some kind of gay cred on you but a 2 word post?

you think I live in the airport? You're a bigger dumbass than the other dumbass. didn't know you were still slogging around. Haven't you found Demon Life's site yet?
October 4th, 2005 08:28 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

you think I live in the airport? You're a bigger dumbass than the other dumbass. didn't know you were still slogging around. Haven't you found Demon Life's site yet?

What a charmer you are SFSB!

I'm guessing by the tone all your posts convey that you:

a) haven't been laid in a while
b) or if you have it was by someone with a small and only semi-erect penis
October 4th, 2005 08:29 PM
Bob Tamp the pic of Mick and Pete is actually from 1981. I have it in an old music mag..with a caption about Pete singing back up vocals on a new track called "SLAVE"
October 4th, 2005 09:25 PM
Riffhard Hello there big guy!

Riffy
October 4th, 2005 09:45 PM
pdog
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

People often confuse their own reality for others, heh?
She Rat is hot!
She Rat gets laid!
She Rat would not let a limp dichk stick around, it would soon be replaced by a very big and erect cock...
How do I konw this?
She Rat is my friend. So tread lightly, I wouldn't want our first greet to be your last!
Enjoy every knuckle sandwhich!
October 4th, 2005 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

What a charmer you are SFSB!

I'm guessing by the tone all your posts convey that you:

This is not the way to treat a lady here, so you don't have a second chance... bye bye you're banned
October 4th, 2005 11:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:

This is not the way to treat a lady here, so you don't have a second chance... bye bye you're banned

Ka Blammo! G laying the hammer down! I personally love all the ladies here!

Riffy
October 4th, 2005 11:23 PM
PeerQueer I am rather new to the board - but I just wanted to say, that was very cool VoodooChile

Just my humble 2 cents!

quote:

October 5th, 2005 12:57 AM
Brainbell Jangler Wow, pavlov, that was quick. Gaslanders, be ready for pavlov's next post declaring that he's "tired of the scene" at RocksOff!

Gay? If that means not wanting to fuck women, it seems awfully restrictive. Straight? If that means having to turn Mick down, it seems awfully restrictive.

SheRat . . . hmmmmmm . . . an old guy can dream, can't he?
October 5th, 2005 01:52 AM
gypsy
quote:

Have I told you lately that I love you?
October 5th, 2005 02:20 AM
pdog
quote:

As a friend of She Rat, I say... Damn, you don't mess around!
you will be very greeted anywhere in Norcal, SoCal, NYC... Just anywhere!

Thanks for the birthday wishes too! I didn't realize you had a Birthday tracker until tonight... I could've waited another, hopefully very long year!
October 5th, 2005 09:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
the pic of Mick and Pete is actually from 1981. I have it in an old music mag..with a caption about Pete singing back up vocals on a new track called "SLAVE"

Bless You !!!!!!

The Petey looked much healthier in 1983 after he gave up his two biggest traumas -- Drugs & THE WHO !!!!!
October 5th, 2005 09:32 AM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

Did that near fatal overdose by any chance occur while he was onstage with the Grateful Dead in Essen,Germany 3/28/81? Sure looks like it...

Ah , ...... RockPalast ( Essen ) -- 03/28/81 .

http://www.thewholive.de/details/index.php?id=465&Tracklisting=&GroupID=1&Tag=&Monat=&Jahr=1981&Stadt=&Halle=&LandID=0

No , the near fatal overdose occurred at Steve Strange's " Club for Heroes " in London . Pete was drinking with Paul Weller and Phil Lynott and had to go to the toilet --- it was there that somebody gave him a ' Speedball ' . Pete's lips turned blue , his body a deep purple and his driver rushed him to the hospital immediately as he was afraid Pete might just ' kick it ' ....... and he nearly did !!!! Word .

http://www.hotshotdigital.com/WellAlwaysRemember/PhilLynott.html

http://www.wdkeller.com/rs372.htm

Jacky !

[Edited by Joey]
October 5th, 2005 10:12 AM
Jair You know, this morning I woke up with a HUUUUUUUGE desire to become a gay...and also a huge will to....shaaaaare with all of you.

IF my wish come true, can I still be a Stones fan or you'll BAN(g) me from here, and...oh!!!! for ever???

PLEASE, LET ME KNOW ASAP WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT.
Its important to me.

ALSO, WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS ITCH IN MY ASS?

Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

October 5th, 2005 11:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

No but you did it in the nicest way

Love ya 2
October 5th, 2005 11:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jair wrote:
IF my wish come true, can I still be a Stones fan or you'll BAN(g) me from here, and...oh!!!! for ever???

Become gay Jair and enjoy the experience, just please consider that it is not necessary to post it here... well maybe in this thread will be funny

If you become gay probably is because you're one already but have been in the closet wothout knowing

Are you gonna be the napeblower or the pillowbiter?

BTW: To all who are gay or lesbian you all are welcome, you don't need to hide your feelings, life is too short to hide them, later will be too late
October 5th, 2005 11:56 AM
Joey " To all who are gay or lesbian you all are welcome, you don't need to hide your feelings, life is too short to hide them ...... "

October 5th, 2005 11:57 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:

BTW: To all who are gay or lesbian you all are welcome, you don't need to hide your feelings, life is too short to hide them, later will be too late

Okay, thanks! I will now openly admit to you all that I am a gay man. There, I said it. To be clear, I have always been gay and I've always been a Stones fan. Yep, since diapers - for both. LOL My Grandmother had Between the Buttons and I'd dance to "Let's Spend The Night Together" when I was 2 or 3 years old. I'm 40 now. I love the Stones, I love KISS, I love the Boston Red Sox and the New England Patirots and I really love BEER. LOL I'm a man... a gay one... and proud of my masculinity.

As for Gay fans: When the Stones opened at Fenway Park in August I'm not sure how many of you knew that there is a gay bar about a block from the park. It's called the "Ramrod". Not my kind of place actually but I stopped in there for a cheap beer (well, cheaper than in the stadium anyway) before and after each show. Both days there were handfuls of gay Stones fans having beers before and after the shows. So yes, there are gay Stones fans!
October 5th, 2005 01:38 PM
Dan I am not gay but if someone wants to offer me full face value and then some for my Fresno ticket, I just might throw in a hand job.
October 5th, 2005 01:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
the pic of Mick and Pete is actually from 1981. I have it in an old music mag..with a caption about Pete singing back up vocals on a new track called "SLAVE"

Thanks for the info, I gotta admit I was wrong sorry and thanks again
October 5th, 2005 02:32 PM
Joey " Townsend's such a wuss...... "

< ------ W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

********** NEW SONG **************

" You need a new song , but why not sing the phrase underneath the Harvest Moon ?
Her mood was all wrong --- Why so enraged ?!?! --- somebody switched the tune .
It's easy being obnoxious and queer , the difference can earn you fame ;
Nothing's left unsaid it is just another year ,
But we need shaking up just the same ...... just the same ..."

October 5th, 2005 04:04 PM
Jair
quote:

Become gay Jair and enjoy the experience, just please consider that it is not necessary to post it here... well maybe in this thread will be funny

If you become gay probably is because you're one already but have been in the closet wothout knowing

Are you gonna be the napeblower or the pillowbiter?

Gotcha! Don't believe you still take me serious, my great friend!!!

Man, you're much loved by Jair.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)