ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best merchandise?? Return to archive
10-07-02 04:20 PM
Miss U. Those of you who have been to a show--what's the best Stones item you've bought there? Anything really original/whacky?
I'll be having my turn October 18th.
10-07-02 05:06 PM
Nasty Habits I bought a '75 tour shirt repro with the Eagle/Airpline hybrid griffin creature on the front and all the dates on the back.

And I bought a great metal tongue keyring that is sparkly and looks like it was made just this side of the county fair.

The flashing tongues seem to be the gaudy and hilarious piece de resistance for this tour, however.

Oh, and the Stones as Che Guevara shirts are really something else - a subtle and touching tribute to the greatness of Indian Girl.
[Edited by Nasty Habits]
10-07-02 05:13 PM
Miss U. Cool!! Any stones panties yet?? I want some!!
10-07-02 05:19 PM
56DeSoto You can get "I *heart* Mick" panties from Smashing Grandpa (www.smashinggrandpa.com). They're updating their boutique last I looked, you might need to email them. I think they also have "I *heart* Keith" panties as well. I'm not making this up.

Amanda
56DeSoto
www.edithgrove.com