ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nellcote - Peter Wolf Return to archive
10-07-02 12:00 PM
winter Nellcote:

Mr. Peter Wolf is playing at the Paradise on Friday Nov. 22. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 am.

Hope you made it to Hartford,

Wintahhhhhhhh
10-07-02 12:09 PM
Nellcote My satisfaction for Saturday evening was limited to
seeing the Yankees lose, then my video of Hartford '99.
I did not plan correctly, thus, did not make it. From what I read, it was a pissa show. 1/12/03 is my next Stones date.

Is Wolf thru tickethief? Have not found a posting?
Thanks for the heads up?

Looks like the Pats need to hear from Bill Russell again!
10-07-02 12:14 PM
winter Nellcote,

Sorry you didn't make it to the show. Peter Wolf tickets will be sold through Next Ticketing. Go to nextticketing.com, and they click on the Paradise.

wintah
10-07-02 12:17 PM
Nellcote Prego!
Get 12 X 5 there!
10-07-02 12:27 PM
winter Nellcote:

I'll shoot 12X5 an e-mail later. The paradise is tiny, so it should be a great show. I'd get your tickets on Friday, because it may sell out pretty quickly.

As for the Stones, I'm off until 1/12 as well, although I'm toying with Montreal on 1/8. Also making it to the 1/18 MSG show.

BTW, Tom Petty is coming to the Fleet Center. Not sure when tickets go on sale.

I am making no more predictions about the Pats,

wintah
10-07-02 10:18 PM
Stonecrazed Glad to read this post here. I'm definately getting tix to this show. Wolf's new album rocks! I can't stop listening to Nothing but the Wheel -- Jagger's back-up vocals are sooo great! This will definately help with the "Stones don't come back east till January" blues!

Hey Luxery, you should consider a road trip to Boston for this one.
10-07-02 10:19 PM
Stonecrazed Glad to read this post here. I'm definately getting tix to this show. Wolf's new album rocks! I can't stop listening to Nothing but the Wheel -- Jagger's back-up vocals are sooo great! This will definately help with the "Stones don't come back east till January" blues!

Hey Luxery, you should consider a road trip to Boston for this one.