ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gillette/Foxboro uploaded to Newsgroups Return to archive
10-07-02 11:00 AM
gotdablouse For those who can't get it elsewhere
Renamed, retagged, etc...
uploaded to
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2000
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs
Enjoy !
10-07-02 11:22 AM
myremedy Hey,

Appreciate the post alot, however could someone tell me how I can grab the files from the newsgroup? I currently use outlook express to access the groups, but i can't grab the mp3 files off of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Peace Always,

Tim
10-07-02 11:44 AM
montana at least you can access groups. i cant even do that. damn! i cant believe it, i have just called my ISP and they told me that they dont provide newsgroup, so i cant access. and the girl who talk with me was a complete stupid...i think she doesnt know what i was talking about.
i dont know what can i do.

get luck grabbing those mp3
cheers, lour
10-07-02 11:47 AM
stonesmik My ISP does provide newsgroups but not the ones mentioned.
10-07-02 02:26 PM
gotdablouse Neither does mine, that's why I cough up $10 a month for easynews.com, 6gigs and 30 day retention, the best in the business ;-)

Sometimes you have to cough up the dough ;-)

To use newsgroups to the fullest, forget Outlook Express and get the FREE Agent here http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download.php
10-07-02 04:15 PM
F505 man i thougt it was easy to download mp 3's but you've got to be an expert (at least if you wanna download some recent tour stuff!!!) I can't wait untill the 'real' bootlegs appear. I heard the first soundboard bootlegs will be there in january.....