ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M FEELING HELLA GOOD... Return to archive
10-05-02 10:37 PM
MarthaMyDear SO I'M GONNA KEEP ON DANCING!!! HEY!!! I want to know if anyone knows who's opening at Edison Field in Anaheim next month... No Doubt?!?!?! I hope it's either No Doubt or the Pretenders... Tonight I am bleaching the FRICK out of my hair in salute to blonde bombshells everywhere (and pray that it doesn't fall out)!!! lol...................... :P So, if anyone knows, etc., please let me know and THANKS!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

FRICK YES!!! -AND- FUCK YUP!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
10-05-02 11:48 PM
Scottfree Hey Martha, ain't ya ffrom around my town (columbus, ohiya) if so..., I live about 3 miles away from the show, and I'm fixin to have a hooptie doo prior too!!!!!!!!
10-06-02 01:47 AM
MarthaMyDear That's not me (there's another Martha here... HI, MARTHA!!! ) but thank you for the invitation!!! That's nice of you, Scott Free!!! Anyways, enjoy the show(s) and have fun (I'd take you up on that offer but I can't afford the plane fare and my private jet is not running right now... lol...................... :P )... Anyways, ROCK ON!!!
10-06-02 12:22 PM
loose No Doubt are actually are playing a headlining show the night of the Anaheim Stones gig. Nope its not the pretenders or sheryl crow or any shite. The Strokes or Beck would be good openers.
10-06-02 07:28 PM
Miss U. You should get a professional to do your hair Martha!

I tried it once myself a long time ago....never again. The color on the box never matches what you get.
Unless you do something very subtle like those temporary wash-out rinses that last only 6-8 shampoos.

10-06-02 08:05 PM
Martha
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Hey Martha, ain't ya ffrom around my town (columbus, ohiya) if so..., I live about 3 miles away from the show, and I'm fixin to have a hooptie doo prior too!!!!!!!!

Where in the diddly dally is this wahoopity doo da happening Scottfree..I'm the Martha from Ohio and I'm coming up to Cowtown with my husband and two Stones lovin' friends..one of whom we call BD (Big Daddy) and who's seen every Stones tour since 1972.

We are going to the show pretty early but might be able to stop in briefly if you're gonna be rollin' early enough...and if you want to invite us! lol!

Hi to you too Martha My Dear! Sorry about the little problem your having with the private jet..isn't it a drag when it breaks down and needs those damn costly repairs!

10-06-02 08:14 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I'm not gonna be using my jet for a while...you can rent it if you want it MMD.

I would also bleach my hair blonde...if I had any hair to bleach!