ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keys To Your Love Return to archive
10-05-02 05:07 PM
Miss U. I just llloovve this song!!!

Have they played it at any shows so far??
10-05-02 05:19 PM
tumblingdice No, and it is quite good isn't it? I love Stealing my heart also.
10-05-02 05:23 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
tumblingdice wrote:
No, and it is quite good isn't it? I love Stealing my heart also.

Yuck! "Keys" sucks!

"Stealing My Heart" is good, though.

-tSYX --- I can say she's all right!
10-05-02 05:47 PM
Miss U. Yeah, Dice!! Stealing my heart is a second runner up, but KEYS is my fave new one. It would be terrific to hear it live.
10-05-02 05:57 PM
tumblingdice XYZZY, the older you get the more you will like it, for now you're still more of a CYHMK man!!! But then again aren't we all? Maybe a Monkey Man, but I like Stealing my heart and Don't Stop the best I think but it is a close run as I like all 3 Mick tunes. Keith's is ok but I wanta rock ya know most of the time. Oh yeah xyzzy I meant to tell you that most of the songs you have mentioned over the last several weeks wanting to hear live, man you should have become a fan at about 11 or 12 (your 16 right? ) cause most of what you have named was played on BtB tour and No Security. Just a note I have been wanting to tell ya!!
10-06-02 12:11 AM
KeepRigid They should pull 'Keys' out at a club show.
10-06-02 10:47 AM
full moon Not every song has to "rock". Keys is a great song...
10-06-02 10:51 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
full moon wrote:
Not every song has to "rock". Keys is a great song...

Yeah, but I just can't stand this one. Too much pop - sounds ripe for a Britney Spears cover.

Not even *close* to "Beast Of Burden".

-tSYX --- Like a shot in the dark...