ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FedEx Field setlist and pix! Return to archive
10-04-02 09:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Shidoobee!

1. Brown Sugar
2. IORR
3. Start Me Up
4. Don't Stop
5. Tumbling Dice
6. Monkey Man
7. Angie
8. YCAGWYW
9. CYHMK
10. Love Train
11. Slipping Away
12. Happy
13. Sympathy For The Devil
14. You Got Me Rockin (B)
15. Little Red Rooster (B)
16. Like A Rolling Stone (B)
17. Gimme Shelter
18. HT Woman
19. Street Fighting Man
20. JJF
21. Satisfaction (encore)
10-04-02 11:51 PM
sirmoonie Did I call it Josh and Sandrew? I think they are so damn proud of CYHMK that they'll play it everywhere from now on.
10-05-02 01:35 AM
Oatsdad The song order's backwards for "Don't Stop" and "Tumbling Dice" - the latter came FIRST. It looked like Keith screwed up - Mick had his guitar and was ready to play "DS" when Keith launched into "TD". This clearly seemed to catch the rest of the band off-guard - Mick looked cheesed - but they went with it and did "TD" followed by "DS".

The weirdest part was that Mick sang the song in a MUCH higher register than usual. And he REALLY sang it - he didn't mutter the lyrics but genuinely sang the thing, all at this higher than typical way. Very odd, but very interesting!
10-05-02 09:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Pix by Kamenko Pajic / AP Photo
10-05-02 07:00 PM
Mr T FUCK FUCK FUCK - they were suposed to do CYHMK at MY show!!!!1
10-05-02 11:59 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I just got back from a couple of nights in the DC area. This was the first show that I've seen on this tour. I must say the boys sound great! They played just what I had expected, warhorses, and I loved every one of them. The sound was not loud enough at the start and the wind was really whip'n it around, but, by mid show it was sounding good. The last five tunes were fucking blasting! It was loud, guitars out front and cranked up. I was surprised that our seats ended up being right beside the B-stage. I would rather have those $90 dollar seats any day then the $350 dollar ones that some people paid and was not really that close to either stage. Over all, the band is in fine form, a little miss cues here and there, but that is what makes it fun. Keith started "Tumbling Dice" when the rest of the band was expecting "Don't Stop". Mick already had his guitar on and Ronnie had to change guitars quickly. It was fun to see the band scrambling around trying to make things right! This was a great stadium show from start to finish. I believe my 11-year-old son is hooked after last night. It was such a joy to watch him during the concert, singing along, fist pumping and the look of wonder on his face when he turned to me and said "what a display!!" Well, now I start the countdown to Nashville! Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!
10-06-02 10:55 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah Happy. I know exactly what you mean RE: kids. I can't tell you how happy it made me to see my boys face during Sympathy...his eyes were as wide as pancakes when those flames were shooting into the air. He was doing the rumpshaker, and singing the wooo wooos for all he was worth.

The problem is that I may have to take him to every show I see from now on! I'm gonna play hell getting out of taking him to Pittsburgh if I try to go.

Yeah, man...that's what it's all about...passing it on.
10-07-02 10:47 AM
jb SirMoonie..you certainly did call it...I am happy that you all had such a great time and 50,000 is much better than expected!