ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen... From Barcelona: The Smoking Stones!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Lindsay Lohan" Apreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th October 2006 09:23 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
She aint bad for blood cunt.

I am going to start using that one if you don't mind, but what does it mean.
5th October 2006 09:46 AM
Joey " She aint bad for blood cunt. "

Please elaborate !!!!
5th October 2006 09:51 AM
Jumacfly I've loved the Lindsay's parody made by Pink on the video of "stupid girls"
5th October 2006 09:55 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I've loved the Lindsay's parody made by Pink on the video of "stupid girls"

Good Morning Juma .................

Care to join me at the Brazen Head this Friday ?! Megan , Shannon & Kristin will be bartending and MAN do they know how to pour a Guinness

" Acoustic Groove " will be performing and I will buy you a " Black & Tan " . Plus , both Gazza AND Keith Moon are planning on showing up for the gig .

It should be a fun time .....

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Joey

5th October 2006 10:37 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

5th October 2006 10:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Good Morning Juma .................

Care to join me at the Brazen Head this Friday ?! Megan , Shannon & Kristin will be bartending and MAN do they know how to pour a Guinness

" Acoustic Groove " will be performing and I will buy you a " Black & Tan " . Plus , both Gazza AND Keith Moon are planning on showing up for the gig .

It should be a fun time .....

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Joey

why not my dear Joey??
I 've planned a meeting with Mistress Rubber this friday but why not after all??
If Gazza's in the place, I have to pay a drink for him!!
5th October 2006 10:58 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

why not my dear Joey??
I 've planned a meeting with Mistress Rubber this friday but why not after all??
If Gazza's in the place, I have to pay a drink for him!!

Damn Straight My Brother ......

I will have Shannon begin your pour right at 9:00 PM CST

Gazza will be arriving right at 9:45 PM CST .

Keith usually shows up around 11:00ish ( Man can that guy DRINK !!!! )

Joey

5th October 2006 10:59 AM
MrPleasant I think she's rather pretty. She was great in Freaky Friday.
5th October 2006 11:04 AM
MrPleasant Or maybe she's not pretty. Anyway, according to the imdb(.com), she appeared in an episode of That 70's Show, entitled "Mother's Little Helper". And I would like to buy some crack.
5th October 2006 11:40 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
great pics guys, but the real Lindsay is hidden under ours of photoshop work in those pics.

this is what I'm talking about. skinny, blonde lindsay = gross!

Yeah, she's a little too skinny there for my liking. I like curves. Who is that with her? Shes in the UK tabloids sometimes. I think she’s absolutely repulsive.

Let me get this straight. Are you implying that she’s made out to have a fuller figure in press photos? Normally it’s the other way round!

[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]
5th October 2006 11:47 AM
glencar That's lionel's daughter Nicole Richie with La Lohan. They both have eating disorders & they don't seem to actually do much yet they are quite famous.
5th October 2006 11:48 AM
pdog Christina Ricci is good looking! Period! She looks alot like a Rodent friend of mine who runs around these parts!

5th October 2006 01:05 PM
GotToRollMe I dig Christina Ricci too. She's not a classic beauty, but she definitely has that certain "something." She was hot in "Buffalo '66" too.
5th October 2006 01:07 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I dig Christina Ricci too. She's not a classic beauty, but she definitely has that certain "something." She was hot in "Buffalo '66" too.

Her and a member of The ROCC, both look alot alike IMO!
5th October 2006 01:08 PM
MrPleasant Ricci's got large tits. And Buffalo 66 is fucking hilarious!

"There was nobody that I liked because girls stink. They stink. They're evil. And they're all bad. They're backstabbers, like you."

"Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car, alright, so we got a little situation here. I can't drive these kinda cars! What the fuck is goin' on! You think that's funny? Would you like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this kinda car? I'll tell you why, I'm used to *luxury* cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That's what I drive. I drive cars that *shift* themselves."

"You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you."
5th October 2006 01:15 PM
Dan I haven't seen a movie not starring puppets in several years.
5th October 2006 04:24 PM
Honky Tonk Man
5th October 2006 04:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man

5th October 2006 05:15 PM
mrhipfl My top 5 list for most beautiful actrices:
Charlize Theron

Keira Knightley

Jessica Alba

Elisha Cuthbert

Eva Mendes

5th October 2006 05:23 PM
Joey

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=403&zone=pr

5th October 2006 05:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

I gotta say, those are some fantastic tits!
5th October 2006 05:52 PM
Poplar
I tear that up. Twice.
5th October 2006 08:20 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Ricci's got large tits. And Buffalo 66 is fucking hilarious!

"There was nobody that I liked because girls stink. They stink. They're evil. And they're all bad. They're backstabbers, like you."

"Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car, alright, so we got a little situation here. I can't drive these kinda cars! What the fuck is goin' on! You think that's funny? Would you like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this kinda car? I'll tell you why, I'm used to *luxury* cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That's what I drive. I drive cars that *shift* themselves."

"You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you."

That flick has many classic moments. It's one of those movies that I always watch if I happen to see it while flicking through the channels.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)