ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen... From Barcelona: The Smoking Stones!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: free JERRY LEE LEWIS show in Hollywood 10/9 Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th October 2006 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
Its the Operation Mindcrime 2 in its entirety that I have a hard time getting into. 2 songs from Rage For Order just might make the endurance worth it but also I have seen setlists with 2 songs from Empire.

When I saw them at the same venue last year, I got in for ten bucks. I bet I could pull that off again.

I'd wait in the parking lot until the final two songs come on, and then sneak in past the ushers and just blend in....it would bring your average price per show down and you would not have to endure the rest of that garbage.
5th October 2006 03:03 PM
nanatod
quote:
Dan wrote:
Its the Operation Mindcrime 2 in its entirety that I have a hard time getting into.

In concert, the OM2 material fits in very, very well, and probably works better than [if a person would] play the CD's one right after another. Also, some of the OM2 material has a more [relatively] "modern" feel in concert. I felt some that some of the OM2 songs in concert had a G'n'R' feel to them, and there was some "bluesy" licks in them. New guitarist Stone plays in sync with the other guitarist, and the band seems to be very well rehearsed.

We paid $36 per ticket, and we thought we received value for the money. If you can get in for less, it should be well worth it.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)