ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen... From Barcelona: The Smoking Stones!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sen. Frist Says "Vote Taliban" (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th October 2006 04:44 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Yes, of course it didn't. "Analysis". Praytell, what was he (being KittyKiller, M.D. a/k/a SurrenderMonkee) referring to?

How would we know since the reporter neglected to use his quotes?

And this from someone who was going to put exact quotes from 40 different libs saying Saddam had and would use WMD into context! LOL! Funny shit

I know, I know, you could do it but you won't
4th October 2006 04:44 PM
sirmoonie "Approaching counterinsurgency by winning hearts and minds will ultimately be the answer. Military versus insurgency one-to-one doesn't sound like it can be won. It sounds to me ... that the Taliban is everywhere." Bill Frist

Who the hell goes into a war zone and announces to the troops that it doesn't sound like they can win? Couldn't he at least wait until he got back here and said it privately to whoever needed to know?
4th October 2006 04:48 PM
rasputin56
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
"Approaching counterinsurgency by winning hearts and minds will ultimately be the answer. Military versus insurgency one-to-one doesn't sound like it can be won. It sounds to me ... that the Taliban is everywhere." Bill Frist

Who the hell goes into a war zone and announces to the troops that it doesn't sound like they can win? Couldn't he at least wait until he got back here and said it privately to whoever needed to know?

Wait a minute. What the hell is this "..." crap? Dammit, I want to see every utterance in quotation marks or I won't believe it. Dammit, who says "..." anyways? Maybe that's some kind of AQ code thing or something? DLM.
4th October 2006 04:58 PM
caro
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Excuse me for asking, but weren't these the guys with the ACTUAL link to Al Qaeda?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061003/ap_on_el_ge/afghanistan_frist_4
Frist-Omar in 2008!

That's gross.
4th October 2006 05:00 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

How would we know since the reporter neglected to use his quotes?

And this from someone who was going to put exact quotes from 40 different libs saying Saddam had and would use WMD into context! LOL! Funny shit

I know, I know, you could do it but you won't

You've NEVER answered a question and merely deflect. Lamely,I might add, but deflect nevertheless nor provide anything to back up your blogfed assertions. I give you some credit for being one of the last of the lemmings who hasn't jumped ship and started stabbing your own in the back.

Now, feel free to run a search in snopes for wmd. At least you will find the context for your not so clever, widely spread cut and paste job. Now, go back to defending SurrenderMonkee and the other star of the Republican morality police.

4th October 2006 05:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels JUST PASS THE GAVEL.....THANKS FOLEY.
4th October 2006 05:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You've NEVER answered a question and merely deflect. Lamely,I might add, but deflect nevertheless nor provide anything to back up your blogfed assertions. I give you some credit for being one of the last of the lemmings who hasn't jumped ship and started stabbing your own in the back.

Now, feel free to run a search in snopes for wmd. At least you will find the context for your not so clever, widely spread cut and paste job. Now, go back to defending SurrenderMonkee and the other star of the Republican morality police.

Please. I answer every question every time and back up my statements 100% of the time

At the same time, you have never produced one item to back up any statement you have ever made on this board. Not once. You cut n run from your own posts. Don't blame you actually, I would too in your case

Typical liberal. Do as I say, not as I do

4th October 2006 05:09 PM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
JUST PASS THE GAVEL.....THANKS FOLEY.

10k have you seen the Dems plan for if they win? These guys say it exists somewhere

Some have claimed to have seen it but won't tell anyone where to find it

It must be like Al Gore's "lockbox"

Do you know where I could find it?

Thanks in advance
4th October 2006 05:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >Do you know where I could find it?

Thanks in advance<

No. And I don't really care. In a normal election year I'd "vote" and root republican or libertarian. I think one party rule is not a good thing. I think we need some gridlock for awhile.
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Please. I answer every question every time and back up my statements 100% of the time

Nice try. Just because you say it over and over again doesn't make it true. But please go and deflect. Thanks for playing. I better stop before you get hyper-emotional again and bring poor, defenseless livestock into your screed.
[Edited by rasputin56]
Ten Thousand Motels Besides she's prettier than Hastert.
4th October 2006 05:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Besides she's prettier than Hastert.

Did you see the movie her daughter made of Bush? "Journey's With George"

She did a good job on it, funny movie

4th October 2006 05:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Nice try. Just because you say it over and over again doesn't make it true. But please go and deflect. Thanks for playing. I better stop before you get hyper-emotional again and bring poor, defenseless livestock into your screed.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Sure

Get back to us when you can tell us

1. The Dem plan
2. How you are more endangered
3. How we were lied into war
4. When you find the quotes from Frist
5. When you explain how we have "record" debt
6. Tell us how the Constitution is being trampled on
7. Provide evidence that Hastert knew about the sex emails 5yrs ago

Start there with these claims of yours that you have never attempted to back up

Bring it on

4th October 2006 05:38 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Sure

1. The Dem plan

Bring it on

1. DNC.Gov or whatever the hell it is
2. http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40716F635550C778EDDA00894DE404482
3. http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2005/06/19/newly_leaked_memos_add_to_debate_on_war_motives/
4. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/ap_on_re_as/afghanistan_frist
5. 1. 2004 (George W. Bush) $413 billion
2. 2003 (George W. Bush) $378 billion
3. 2005 (George W. Bush) $318 billion
4. 2006 (George W. Bush) $296 billion (projected)
5. 1992 (George H. W. Bush) $290 billion
and if your concerned with the trade deficit: http://www.freetrade.org/node/51
6. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5260892.stm

See also Military Commissions Act of 2006.
7. http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/04/foley.ap/index.html
My bad...3 yeaRS.

Again, thanks for playing. Back to your deflection while you await orders from your freeper pals.
4th October 2006 05:56 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Sure

1. The Dem plan

Bring it on

If you wanted to know, you could look at every candidates plans, believe it or not, everyone running for an office has to at least make pretend that have a platform... I know you won't, you'll demand it from us here.
Seriously Tele, do you really think, I'm an idiot? The political talking points you bring up, are coincidentaly the talking points Rush Limbaugh is spewing today and most days, along with other right wing pundits.
So Rush said The Dems have no plan, you agree and demand we tell you it?
I've asked you details on the war in Iraq, I still haven't gotten them... I don't expect you to, b/c I don't expect an answer to a rhetorical question. You're actually demanding one...
Defending the Republicans like Frist or Hastert is a lost cause...
Oops, I forgot, this is all a Democratic conspiracy! ABC is behind it... You sound like The Democrats did when The Republicans went after Clinton. Which at least for me, proves my position all along, both parties suck!
The only thing worse the The (R) & (D)'s is the fuckhead media who do their PR work for them. The people eating up the spillage are fucking sheep, who IMO, looking at who we elect, and our pop culture, deserve what we get....
May I quote George Bush?
"It's your money, you paid for it"
Pro-fucking-found!
4th October 2006 07:13 PM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:

If you wanted to know, you could look at every candidates plans, believe it or not, everyone running for an office has to at least make pretend that have a platform... I know you won't, you'll demand it from us here.
Seriously Tele, do you really think, I'm an idiot? The political talking points you bring up, are coincidentaly the talking points Rush Limbaugh is spewing today and most days, along with other right wing pundits.
So Rush said The Dems have no plan, you agree and demand we tell you it?
I've asked you details on the war in Iraq, I still haven't gotten them... I don't expect you to, b/c I don't expect an answer to a rhetorical question. You're actually demanding one...
Defending the Republicans like Frist or Hastert is a lost cause...
Oops, I forgot, this is all a Democratic conspiracy! ABC is behind it... You sound like The Democrats did when The Republicans went after Clinton. Which at least for me, proves my position all along, both parties suck!
The only thing worse the The (R) & (D)'s is the fuckhead media who do their PR work for them. The people eating up the spillage are fucking sheep, who IMO, looking at who we elect, and our pop culture, deserve what we get....
May I quote George Bush?
"It's your money, you paid for it"
Pro-fucking-found!

You're right. Both parties do suck. Unfortunately, we are stuck with them for the foreseable future. As long as money rules the game, both parties will be beholden to it rather than the American people and the country. It is now try to vote for the lesser of the two evils. But enough of your bitching, where the fuck is your plan to abolish the two party system? You must have a plan, right? Plan? Plan?

I thought so. Nothing. Another whiner with nothing to offer.

TIA

Stay The Course.™
4th October 2006 07:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

1. DNC.Gov or whatever the hell it is

Went there. www.dnc.org. No plans for Iraq and no plans for Iran. None
More tax increases however.

2. http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40716F635550C778EDDA00894DE404482

"We assess that the global jihadist movement is decentralized, lacks a coherent global
strategy, and is becoming more diffuse."

Thanks for posting the link. That makes you more "endangered?"
Is this the same intel agencies that said Iraq had WMD that you are so upset about?

3. http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2005/06/19/newly_leaked_memos_add_to_debate_on_war_motives/

Not one line in that piece remotely mentioned we were "lied into war" as you claim. The only thing that comes close is some of the intel was "thin"
Come on, you can do better

4. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/ap_on_re_as/afghanistan_frist
Same quotes we have been arguing over for 24hrs. The AP reporters analysis

5. 1. 2004 (George W. Bush) $413 billion
2. 2003 (George W. Bush) $378 billion
3. 2005 (George W. Bush) $318 billion
4. 2006 (George W. Bush) $296 billion (projected)
5. 1992 (George H. W. Bush) $290 billion

Are you dyslexic? Can't you put things in order?
So if 2005 is less than 2004 that isn't a record debt, is it? Nice try.
Did you also see the 2005 debt is being reduced by 22% due to exploding revenues? Speaking of revenues I noticed you didn't mention them.
They are way up, 40% up over Clinton. And as a percent of GDP which is how you measure debt, Bush's 2.4% for 2005 is BELOW the average since WWII
But yet you are hysterical because it is a record! So are revenues.

6. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5260892.stm

Oh man. Bad day to be you. Didn't you hear the news today? The US appeals court issued a stay on this today. The program continues!

See also Military Commissions Act of 2006.
7. http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/04/foley.ap/index.html
My bad...3 yeaRS.

Yes. Everyone agress Hastert knew about the inappropriate emails 3 yrs ago.
Since there was no illegal activity and since Hastert had no obligation to notify anyone he handled it. No issue here.
BTW where is your evidence the Republicans "buried" this issue?

See you did it! You attempted to back up your statements.

Was that so hard??

4th October 2006 07:19 PM
lotsajizz Tele is well versed in his tactic of suddenly structuring a thread into questions of his choosing and accusing one of 'cutting and running' or being a 'lib', or a 'commie' or 'islamofascist', or a 'pussy', or wahtever his epithet of the night may be, if they do not answer the red herring questions. Just ignore those tactics by accepting them for the diversions of one bereft of meaningful rebuttal.
4th October 2006 08:13 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You're right. Both parties do suck. Unfortunately, we are stuck with them for the foreseable future. As long as money rules the game, both parties will be beholden to it rather than the American people and the country. It is now try to vote for the lesser of the two evils. But enough of your bitching, where the fuck is your plan to abolish the two party system? You must have a plan, right? Plan? Plan?

I thought so. Nothing. Another whiner with nothing to offer.

TIA

Stay The Course.™

LOL! Touche'!

My plan is simple, don't re-elect anyone ever. It's a start! It's my own idea, not told to me by anyone, anywhere, ever. So remember where you heard it first!
4th October 2006 10:30 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:
If you repeat something 1000 times it doesn't make it accurate or correct

5th October 2006 01:16 AM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

It's funny, they blamed the Navy for the sign, but then who put the same line in the speech?

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)