ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Guy with the balls in mouth, from Exile, what's the story. Return to archive
30th September 2007 12:04 PM
Kilroy The Guy with the balls in mouth, from The Album Exile On Main Street, what's the story?
Carnival act, a tribute to a unbelivable set of lips from one to another, or just a really wild photo. It's on my favorite t, and now it's here. Anyone got more information on this true, ahem, feat of dubious distinction. I can't do it and would be afraid to try. I'm a ball placer and not a ball acceptor. No0 this is not a gay thread. ;0
[Edited by Kilroy]
30th September 2007 01:28 PM
Keyser Söze some people will do anything to be photographed

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
30th September 2007 05:23 PM
Pako Gertte I be dat guy and I be party 2 celebrate I be der
30th September 2007 05:31 PM
BONOISLOVE Is this thread "gay"?
30th September 2007 05:51 PM
glencar What's "exhile" anyhow?
30th September 2007 05:54 PM
mrhipfl I always wanted to ask that myself, but I didn't want a repeat of my "what does it mean to get your rocks off?" thread.
30th September 2007 06:00 PM
steel driving hammer He isn't the only one...

That last one is either a golf ball or a whole poppy seed. lol
30th September 2007 06:33 PM
Kilroy
quote:
glencar wrote:
What's "exhile" anyhow?

Yeah I spell out from time to time,A Big hang over is part the reason, sorry I corrected the missplelling. Exile not Exhile
30th September 2007 06:34 PM
Kilroy
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
Is this thread "gay"?

No Is Bono?
30th September 2007 06:46 PM
glencar
quote:
Kilroy wrote:

Yeah I spell out from time to time,A Big hang over is part the reason, sorry I corrected the missplelling. Exile not Exhile

Feeling good? As for your thread question, I don't think anyone knows who that guy is. He was just a photo in a book.
30th September 2007 07:52 PM
andrews27 Note that it's a shot from a collection of sad show-biz freaks of yesteryear on the front cover - a comment on the Stones being just another set of freaks in the US marketplace after leaving England.
[Edited by andrews27]
30th September 2007 07:57 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
glencar wrote:
As for your thread question, I don't think anyone knows who that guy is.

It's Beetlejuice!

Who me?
30th September 2007 08:23 PM
Kilroy
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
Note that it's a shot from a collection of sad show-biz freaks of yesteryear on the front cover - a comment on the Stones being just another set of freaks in the US marketplace after leaving England.
[Edited by andrews27]

Thank you, I assumed that's what it was but.............
1st October 2007 08:18 PM
Wide As The Clyde Prototype dentures. Just need to get the colouring right.
1st October 2007 09:00 PM
Steel Wheels And a Bobabooey to you all!
1st October 2007 09:17 PM
Bloozehound The dude looks like he must of been teabagged in the mouth by John Holmes when he was younger

[Edited by Bloozehound]
1st October 2007 09:37 PM
texile i always wanted that as a tattoo - something that would identify with true stones fans.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)