ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mistrial in Phil Spector murder trial Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th September 2007 05:32 PM
glencar I'm declaring victory & establishing a DMZ. I'm doing it for board peace. I hope the other side learns to act her age.
28th September 2007 05:43 PM
Fiji Joe I find this more entertaining than the BS...so now you know how I feel about it

28th September 2007 05:47 PM
glencar Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...Must refrain from Linda McCartney comments...
28th September 2007 05:52 PM
pdog FijiMania
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

28th September 2007 05:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
FijiMania

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Very similar to the reaction I get when I come to the office every morning...
28th September 2007 05:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Blah...you got problems...your sole reason for posting here the last 3 years is to fuck with people...I can't stand you...I think you're a dolt...and have asked you many times to move on...but always, as with your above post, you insist on mentioning me...why?...who the fuck cares if you're actually on meth?...you behave like you are

I think you're psychotic, and you spend more time and energy on the boards than anyone else. As far as fucking w/ people - I can't hold a candle to you in that department because you're the biggest bitch on the board.
Move on? Ha! You could never move on, Feej...the boards are your life.
28th September 2007 06:16 PM
pdog Since it's clear to everyone, you two hate each other, is there anything you guys can think of to make this fued entertaining for everyone else...
28th September 2007 07:08 PM
Fiji Joe
28th September 2007 08:47 PM
gypsy
28th September 2007 09:07 PM
pdog
29th September 2007 10:28 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:
Since it's clear to everyone, you two hate each other, is there anything you guys can think of to make this fued entertaining for everyone else...

How about a "post-off" battle..make it like WWF..loser has to leave the board forever....only to return like the Undertaker...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)