ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON--26th September 2005
© and thanks to John Wood!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My other Micky! Return to archive
25th September 2007 08:27 PM
gorda Luis Miguel performed at the Salinas Sports Complex this weekend!

I had VIP tickets!

Anyways, when the music started all the girls ran towards the stage. I didn't run, because I figured it would be like San Jose, and the security were going to send them all back to their seats. But, that was not the case. So, I decided to run towards the stage, too. So, eventually, I pushed my way to the stage. And, Luis Miguel came towards us and shook the hand of the girl in front of me! If I had been a little more aggressive, he would have shook my hand too. Anyways, the girl that shook his hand, said, "Here you can shake my hand, now at least you can say that you shook the hand of the girl that shook Luis Miguel's hand." Wooooooooooooooooo!

Luis looked gorgeous in his suit. Then, later he came out dressed like a charro and sang with a mariachi!

And, towards the end, he put on this sexy silky pink/orange shirt and sang all his old hits! He looked sexy, but he has gained some weight, and you could see his love handles through the shirt. But, we still love him! He still has a beautiful voice and lots of sex appeal.

MICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

p.s. And, some chick threw her bra up on stage! (It wasn't me! )
[Edited by gorda]
25th September 2007 08:44 PM
Brainbell Jangler I thought perhaps you meant the Potentate of Puke:

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
26th September 2007 10:34 PM
tumbled wow he really is very yummy ....

27th September 2007 10:47 AM
guitarman53 I thought perhaps you were talking about a pint of liquor, I don't know weather they still call them micky's or not, they used to here in Canada.
27th September 2007 03:40 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
I thought perhaps you were talking about a pint of liquor, I don't know weather they still call them micky's or not, they used to here in Canada.

Mickey's is a brand of malt liquor here. Not as cool as Mickey Rat, though.
27th September 2007 03:43 PM
pdog Mickeys Big Mouth Malt Liquor, the white boys version of OE800!
27th September 2007 08:14 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mickeys Big Mouth Malt Liquor, the white boys version of OE800!

27th September 2007 09:36 PM
tumbled i lived in a group house once with 3 others and the owner of the house who inherited it from his parents and it was next to bethesda country club overlooking the 9th hole. He had really long white hair and a long white beard. He lived in the basement and it stank down there and he washed his clothes in the sink and hung them up to dry on a line down there and late at night he used to sit in the living room after we had gone to our rooms and played guitar really badly in front of the fireplace with a case of mickeys wide mouth and when we took a shower in the morning, he would turn the hot water off on us mid-shower.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)