ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Sue the good one... from Seattle
© 2005 Kevin Mazur with thanks to Sue!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mrs. Macca on warpath II Return to archive
October 5th, 2005 02:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels HEATHER BLASTS POT SMOKERS

HEATHER MILLS McCARTNEY is appalled by the declassification of marijuana in Britain - because she thinks all drugs are "disgusting".

The model and activist, who is married to former pot smoker SIR PAUL McCARTNEY, insists she has never understood why anyone uses recreational drugs - and always berates those who think it's OK to puff in front of her.

She says, "I used to say, 'Only losers do drugs, you've got to go for some therapy, what's the matter with you?.' Now I have a bit more understanding, I'm older and wiser but if I saw someone take a puff from a joint, I would freak out completely.

"I would run round with my air freshener saying, 'This stinks, get it out of my house.'

"We know people in mental institutions through marijuana; some people can smoke it and it does nothing, but if you've got a light chemical imbalance you can literally create so much damage to yourself and bring on paranoia and depression.

"I'm horrified that it's been declassified in England. It's horrific... All drugs are disgusting."

05/10/2005 03:00
contactmusic
October 5th, 2005 03:00 AM
Bloozehound o c'mon, like shes never puffed on a hawg leg
October 5th, 2005 04:19 AM
pdog Damn ,what a bitch! Did someone piss in her Cheerios?
She gets my vote for Fuckhead of the year!
October 5th, 2005 04:40 AM
Zack Paul and Linda were dedicated stoners for years. Like my wife, Heather hates anything her husband did in his life before they met that didn't involve her. I bet Paul quit just to shut her up and would still be partaking if he had his druthers. Like me.
October 5th, 2005 05:29 AM
lotsajizz what a cunt!!
October 5th, 2005 07:02 AM
exile

She sounds like a bitch.
Dont know why she is so pissed off having wood betwwen her legs all day.
October 5th, 2005 12:38 PM
muddy
Q. What has three legs and lives on a farm?

A. Paul McCartney and his wife.
October 5th, 2005 01:30 PM
doo doo doo Dude I betcha Paul still sneaks out to the barn to rip a fatty behind this frigid bitch's back.

And I'm sure the cash bar at their wedding was her idea. Beer & wine only no doubt.

What a slunt.
October 5th, 2005 01:33 PM
egon pass me the crack pipe please.
October 5th, 2005 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
muddy wrote:

Q. What has three legs and lives on a farm?

A. Paul McCartney and his wife.

Funny !!!!!

October 5th, 2005 02:38 PM
blackandblue hi joey
October 5th, 2005 02:39 PM
Joey
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
hi joey

Hello Blackandblue
( Rocks Off Member ) .............

You SHALL be greeted !!!!

|
|
|
|
|
V

October 5th, 2005 03:04 PM
blackandblue The question is WHERE shall I be greeted. I am not going anywhere!
October 5th, 2005 03:15 PM
Joey [quote]blackandblue wrote:
The question is WHERE shall I be greeted. "

|
|
|
|
|
V

October 5th, 2005 04:42 PM
lonecrapshooter "Oh Larry, whuddye likeme topopitoffforya?"
October 5th, 2005 10:22 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
exile wrote:

O man, the shit I could smuggle through customs with that puppy
October 6th, 2005 11:18 AM
Martha Those comments Heather made remind me of what Tom Cruise recently said about women using anti-depressants.

To each their own.

I feel I do best when I keep to and share my own experience and not judge others, but it is a hard thing to abide by.

Peace everyone,
Martha

"There's a whole lot of people suffering tonight from the disease of conceit"
October 6th, 2005 11:27 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
pass me the crack pipe please.

I m next Egon!

October 6th, 2005 02:05 PM
Cocaine Eyes Heather should keep quiet and let Macca be Macca. I'm not crazy about Macca's music, but his wife should keep her thoughts to herself.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)