ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Sue the good one... from Seattle
© 2005 Kevin Mazur with thanks to Sue!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Wyman & Rythm Kings radio broadcast tonight (web stream also!) Return to archive
October 2nd, 2005 11:21 AM
vedran From Zagreb, Croatia.

You'll need Real Audio. Broadcast starts at 9PM local wich is also Central European Time (3 and a half hours form now)

http://www.hrt.hr/streams/streams_eng.html
October 2nd, 2005 11:35 AM
vedran Forgot to say that you have to choose channel 2, or HR2, or directly:

http://www.hrt.hr/streams/hr2.ram
October 3rd, 2005 12:39 AM
riccardo Thanks for the tip, I recorded it via Satellite.
October 3rd, 2005 01:47 AM
DoctorStones Are you gonna torrent it ?
October 3rd, 2005 12:48 PM
riccardo Sorry, I have no way to.But always eager to trade.....
October 4th, 2005 08:50 PM
vedran Copule of audio and video samples for now...

http://www.inet.hr/~vedrarad/
October 4th, 2005 09:41 PM
monkeyman62 lets count on one hand the people that will listen
to bill and his jerko band of idiots
October 5th, 2005 08:23 AM
stonesmik
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
lets count on one hand the people that will listen
to bill and his jerko band of idiots

You monkeyman62 are just one stupid bastard and better shut up. Go listen to that ex-Beatles-bassist.
October 5th, 2005 02:50 PM
Ronnie B. Wood vedrane exyu brate pozdrav iz bga!
e aj okaci negde ceo show... bilo je fenomenalno!!!
nadam se da nisi neki nacionalista pa da me iskulira!
al ako jesi onda
Za dom spremni decki! samo da mi okacis show!!!
poz
October 5th, 2005 03:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot So Bill quit the ROLLING STONES, greatest band in the history of the world, to hit the road with a bunch of Ringo's All Star Band rejects?

Smart move Bill.

I'd rather have my nuts slowly crushed in a vice than go see Bill's crappy poopergroup.

You know, I almost went to see him a couple of years ago. Then I found out tickets were $75.00. I passed. I was expecting maybe $15 or $20...not worth more than that for sure...but $75.00? What? Does he still think he's in the Stones?

Puh-LEEEEEZZZZ!
October 5th, 2005 03:41 PM
vedran
quote:
Ronnie B. Wood wrote:
vedrane exyu brate pozdrav iz bga!

Hahahahahah, nisam nacionalista ne brini
Dapace, malo mi je falilo da navratim i u BG da vidim koncert, bas mi je legla svirka u ZG.

Trenutno nemam uvjete (bandwidth, budimo konkretni) da torrentujem koncert, a ni prostor da okacim mp3eve negdje, ali za koji tjedan, mjesec, bice dostupna snimka, na ovaj ili onaj nacin, ne birni. Necu je ljubomorno cuvati na tavanu

Pozdrav!

October 5th, 2005 08:24 PM
monkeyman62 ho ho ho ha ha ha
October 6th, 2005 03:15 AM
kobro
quote:
stonesmik wrote:

You monkeyman62 are just one stupid bastard and better shut up. Go listen to that ex-Beatles-bassist.

I've seen it in The Netherlands Paradiso Amsterdam
It is realy a great sound and the people of this band are very amused with playing their music
I am planning to see it in Rotterdam and Eindhoven on jan 2006 again
October 6th, 2005 04:54 AM
MRD8 I grabbed a recording of his September 30th Vienna show off of Dime yesterday its a great quality, fun show...here's the link:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=62460
October 6th, 2005 05:09 AM
Voja Bill Wyman in Belgrade (some kind of review) Sept.03.2005

Old, tired musicians played for same old, tired people in public. Repertoire was mix mash of nothing – jive, mostly rockabilly, even cajun, blues, and little bit R’nR (Gene Vincent). Jumble of shit. The worst part was soul – one hit wonder Eddie Floyd (with dusty boring ‘Knock On Wood’’)
Connection with Stones was only –‘’Harlem Shuffle’’. But Bill’s version was so ordinary, his sung so nasal, level/dead voice, like registry clerk text in wedding.
And this Bill Perks, who were with Stones more than 30 years, didn’t learn anything. Especially sense for show > when in concert were band introduction, rest musicians played in honor of Bill few tacts of ‘’Satisfaction’’, and whole audience got it and 15 second sung this song. And what Wyman had done? He continued with ‘’I Put On Spell Of You’’…how stupid he is.
No one expect that this big musicians (really great brass section, Andy Fairwatterlow, Bill’s 35 years best friend Terry Taylor, especially Mr. A. Lee, or Chris Stanton) need to play any Stones song, but all seemed as repertoire circus. Bill made this concert in same way how he writes his books – take good writer/journalist and whose write text and Bill only give few instructions and put signature.
And did anyone notice schizophrenics behavior of this granny – Bill Wyman? He always denies any connection with Stones, but always complain about small audience in his show! Same day Stones have concert Washington with crowd of 20.000 with average price of ticket of 150 $. In Belgrade Kings had club show with 1.000 people, and ticket price of 20 EUR. What you like you could get!
Bill in future should take more care with this Sticky Fingers Restaurant, or spent much time with these 3 younger kids. Or try to resign with older son Stephan…69 years is too much for some people.
And this fear of plane (read about in ‘’According To Stones’’) is really disturbing.
And BTW who the fuck Bill Wyman.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)