ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Sue the good one... from Seattle
© 2005 Kevin Mazur with thanks to Sue!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No rooms available in downtown Atlanta Return to archive
October 1st, 2005 08:47 PM
Some Guy At least not at the upscale hotels that I called tonight. I was going to try and stay downtown in 2 weeks on Sat. Oct. 15th, but no go (also my 5th wedding anniversary)! I also waited like a bitch to hope tickets would magically appear, no luck yet. Phillips Arena will be a great place for tha Stones show. Atlanta will be Rocking!! I still have hope because I still have more connections as the show gets closer.
October 1st, 2005 11:01 PM
Bloozehound motel 6

they'll keep the light on for ya
October 2nd, 2005 02:05 AM
pdog Some cradboard, a blanket and a bottle of booze! If you make a sign you can make some extra scratch too!
Will work for Stones tickeys!
Good luck! Hotel is the last thing I need to book for NYC in 2006...
October 3rd, 2005 12:25 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
At least not at the upscale hotels

A true Stones fan would never, ever retreat to the confines of some chicken dick "upscale hotel" to retire after a gig

Any true Stones fans worth there salt takes the after party to the nearest sleazy MOTEL for a bathtub of ice cold brew and hours of drunken debauchery: pissin from balconies, pickin fights in the parkin lots, ice machine raids, beer chest raids, barfing from the balconies, blaring car stereos, and getting arrested in your underwear trying to outrun the cops at 4 am

Thats how a true fan does it
October 3rd, 2005 04:59 AM
egon still for NYC , i booked myself a nice hotel near the venue.
it's got heating & breakfast in the morning,
and i won't have to share a room with a guy called bubba.

October 3rd, 2005 05:01 AM
beer
quote:
egon wrote:
still for NYC , i booked myself a nice hotel near the venue.
it's got heating & breakfast in the morning,
and i won't have to share a room with a guy called bubba.

You should have booked a west coast show Egon.
-
October 3rd, 2005 05:10 AM
egon beer,

- i add more items to my "things to do list" than i cross off.
- less money comes into the bankaccount than goes out.
- Beer costs money & Heineken doesn't come cheap in France
- I have a girlfriend
- I get 25 holidays per year eventhough my boss is my brother. or maybe BECAUSE...)

you see my dillema?

But.....; i am planning on going to the West Coast in 2006
October 3rd, 2005 02:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
motel 6

they'll keep the light on for ya

Tee Hee !!!!!!

You are Sassy .
October 3rd, 2005 04:59 PM
gimmekeef Lots a space at my house!
October 4th, 2005 05:16 AM
Jumping Jack No hotel rooms?

Sell out?

Atlanta IS NOT a bust?

The only humiliation in Atlanta will once again be the Braves, the biggest chokers and underachievers in the history of sports.
October 4th, 2005 08:45 AM
time is on my side
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

The only humiliation in Atlanta will once again be the Braves, the biggest chokers and underachievers in the history of sports.

14 straight divison titles, 5 National League pennants, and one WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP which, if my math is not deceiving me,is the same amount of WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS won by the RED SOX & one more than most Major League Baseball teams during say the last 14 to 15 years.

The greatest choke job in baseball history during one season of postseason competition was done last year by the Yankees (when a team comes back from 3-0 it's not about the team coming back- it should be about the team blowing a 3-0 lead which, again if my math is not deceiving me, was the first time ANY team in the entire 100+ year history of MLB has blown such a lead). Now that's a choke.
October 6th, 2005 06:27 AM
Jumping Jack The Braves are getting humiliated again. There will be many hotel cancelations by Saturday. This one will be over quick.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)