ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Sue the good one... from Seattle
© 2005 Kevin Mazur with thanks to Sue!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Moss (ns) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 22nd, 2005 07:26 AM
Factory Girl Kate Moss is also dating Pete Doherty, the brilliant junkie former lead singer of the Libertines.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050917/ap_en_ce/people_kate_moss

http://www.gawker.com/news/music/kate-moss-loses-mind-marries-pete-doherty-125028.php
September 22nd, 2005 09:59 AM
gustavobala she was a jesse wood´s girlfriend

http://www.din.or.jp/~sugar/b2s/news/images/mario_testino.jpg

http://www.bpfallon.com/images/ronnie_wood/ronnie_mags/ron_7.jpg

September 22nd, 2005 11:19 AM
Factory Girl from one pic, it looks like Kate was Ronnie's girl...lol
September 22nd, 2005 11:58 AM
Bloozehound doesn't she have a problem with the nose candy
September 22nd, 2005 01:28 PM
Factory Girl yes, she has had a problem with nose candy. Now she's losing modeling gigs over it.

Kind of ironic in an industry where everyone is taking it up the nose, or up the vein.
September 22nd, 2005 01:58 PM
Saint Sway I wish people would stop harrassing Kate Moss

the world needs more super models that will bang you for a gram
September 22nd, 2005 02:02 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I wish people would stop harrassing Kate Moss

the world needs more super models that will bang you for a gram

AMEN
September 22nd, 2005 03:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
yes, she has had a problem with nose candy. Now she's losing modeling gigs over it.

Kind of ironic in an industry where everyone is taking it up the nose, or up the vein.

She lost her contracts with Chanel, Burberry, and H&M. I also read that Tony Blair ordered her to be questioned by the police.
Also, I read that she dumped Pete. I think it was one of his loser friends who used his camera phone to get those shots of Kate snorting and cutting up her stash. She's been under a lot of scrutiny since she started dating him. I think it's best for her and her daughter if she ditched him.
September 22nd, 2005 04:58 PM
keith_tif Kate Moss: very gorgeous and rock and roll girl

Burberry, Channel...Shit for old and rich people

support Kate!
September 22nd, 2005 05:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man I have nothing against Kate Moss, but I really wish the tabloids would stop gunning for Pete. He's an idiot for sure, but very intelligent and musically gifted. EVERYONE in the UK knows who is, unfortunately, It's for being " That junkie who goes out with Kate Moss" and not for once being the co-front man in one of the most exciting and innovative English bands for decades.

My other main point is that Kate Moss is 31 years old. She’s been on the scene since Doherty was in short trousers. She knew and knows EXACTLY what's she’s doing.
September 22nd, 2005 05:37 PM
doo doo doo Dude The coke isn't nearly as scandalous as Kate's kinky 3-way lesbian supermodel orgies. You go girl! YEOWWWWWW!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml
September 22nd, 2005 08:35 PM
gorda I don't keep up with all the celebrity gossip, but if Kate Moss is losing modeling contracts, I think it has more to do with the fact that she's over 30 than with her drug problem.

Either way, it's sad. Drug addiction is sad.
September 22nd, 2005 08:43 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
gorda wrote:
I don't keep up with all the celebrity gossip, but if Kate Moss is losing modeling contracts, I think it has more to do with the fact that she's over 30 than with her drug problem.

nope.
September 22nd, 2005 09:03 PM
jb
quote:
gorda wrote:
I don't keep up with all the celebrity gossip, but if Kate Moss is losing modeling contracts, I think it has more to do with the fact that she's over 30 than with her drug problem.

Well said.
September 22nd, 2005 09:06 PM
Riffhard Who breaks and incredibly thin coked out supermodel butterfly on a wheel?

That's what I want to know!

She's a fucking idiot! Period. She has kids and she just can't seem to put them on top of her list of priorities. I have no sympathy for the little coked out waif! Welcome to life Kate! It ain't all champagne and blow honey!

Riffhard
September 23rd, 2005 02:02 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Who breaks and incredibly thin coked out supermodel butterfly on a wheel?

That's what I want to know!

She's a fucking idiot! Period. She has kids and she just can't seem to put them on top of her list of priorities. I have no sympathy for the little coked out waif! Welcome to life Kate! It ain't all champagne and blow honey!

Riffhard

bloody hell riffy - would you call keith out for the exact same thing?? - after all he's been "guilty" of it

i'm just struck by the hypocrisy of it all and the blatant sexism - celebrity male is busted snorting coke - it's all "boys will be boys" or "isn't that glamourous - live fast die young" stuff

celebrity woman gets busted snorting coke - she loses all her work and is put down for being an unfit mother and a bad "role model" (god i hate that term and all that it implies)- if the press were so concerned about the effect this sort of thing has on impressionable youngsters why the hell do they print it in the first place - as a said total hypocrisy

makes you want to spit
September 23rd, 2005 02:22 AM
Bloozehound yo
[Edited by Bloozehound]
September 23rd, 2005 02:23 AM
Bloozehound this crack ho moss couldn't even make it on my new debut album bitches, Rocks off exclusive:

September 23rd, 2005 03:06 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
yes, she has had a problem with nose candy. Now she's losing modeling gigs over it.

The only unforgivable sin in this industry: breaking the 11th commandment. "Thou shall not get caught"...
September 23rd, 2005 04:27 AM
caro Somebody at thefashionspot.com posted a nice link to put things into perspective:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4685693.stm
BTW I agree with SIA's post -- the role model thing makes me cringe too. I wonder how many teenagers would turn into psychopaths if every single person they could potentially look up to was to become healthy, wholesome and clean...
September 23rd, 2005 04:52 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

bloody hell riffy - would you call keith out for the exact same thing?? - after all he's been "guilty" of it

I doubt Keith is proud, now, of what he did in the '70s. He acknowledged here and there in intws that he was out of it and that the childhood of his son Marlon was chaotic, to say the least. And that he was lucky his mother took with her Angela (then Dandelion), his daughter with Anita, when both parents were unable to care for a small child...
September 23rd, 2005 06:51 AM
speedfreakjive i don't know if he's that brilliant (pete doherty) , did u see his performance at Live 8?
September 23rd, 2005 06:55 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The fact that people are suprised and disgusted by Kate Moss's behaviour has left me completely shocked. She is a supermodel for fuck sake. They aare all bang on it.
Now the next thing we will see from the jumped up ex pykie is a public appologie and snaps on the front page of the sun showing her "Secretly" checking into rehab to appease all the pc wankers.
Her boyfriend is a junkie scumbag and there is no doubt that him being around her has probably made her drug of choice more assesable. However, I bet she was hooked on coke years before she met pete.
I feel for her daughter in all this. She needs her mother. Not some junkie.
September 23rd, 2005 06:57 AM
Factory Girl Hello, Speedfreakjive. I think Pete Doherty is brilliant. I haven't seen him on Live 8, but I've seen his live performances.

I don't think he's a brilliant front man (like Iggy or Mick), but I do think he's a brilliant songwriter.

Come to think of it, I don't think Dylan is a great live performer either...lol
September 23rd, 2005 07:08 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

I doubt Keith is proud, now, of what he did in the '70s. He acknowledged here and there in intws that he was out of it and that the childhood of his son Marlon was chaotic, to say the least. And that he was lucky his mother took with her Angela (then Dandelion), his daughter with Anita, when both parents were unable to care for a small child...

that's as maybe monkey woman but not my point at all - the point to my post was the riffy took the shot at moss for behaviour for which i wonder whether he would be so scathing towards keith
September 23rd, 2005 07:32 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Her boyfriend is a junkie scumbag and there is no doubt that him being around her has probably made her drug of choice more assesable. However, I bet she was hooked on coke years before she met pete.

Your point about Pete making the drug more accessible is utter rubbish. Kate Moss has dealers all over the world and that’s why the police want her in for questioning when she returns to London from New York. Yes Pete's a junkie and a fool, but he's a wide-eyed innocent in comparison to Kate Moss and her associates.
September 23rd, 2005 07:37 AM
Factory Girl Wow, HT Man. You really think that Kate is that far gone??
September 23rd, 2005 07:43 AM
exile
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
i'm just struck by the hypocrisy of it all and the blatant sexism - celebrity male is busted snorting coke - it's all "boys will be boys" or "isn't that glamourous - live fast die young" stuff

celebrity woman gets busted snorting coke - she loses all her work and is put down for being an unfit mother and a bad "role model" (god i hate that term and all that it implies)- if the press were so concerned about the effect this sort of thing has on impressionable youngsters why the hell do they print it in the first place - as a said total hypocrisy

I agree totally SIA. AND I would like to add that everyone who works at this Tabloid newspapers and Fashion labels are ALL out snorting Coke on Friday and Saturday night themselves.
All I can say is What a bunch of HYPOCRITES.

unfortunately for Kate Moss got caught. It will blow over anyway in six months who will remember.
September 23rd, 2005 07:45 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Wow, HT Man. You really think that Kate is that far gone??

She’s a professional model, walking along catwalks in London, Milan, Madrid, Paris, New York and all over the world. You can bet your bottom dollar that as a result, she has dealers everywhere. As I stated in my above post, this is why the Police want to interview her. They believe she can help them catch these crooks.

As for her being far gone, I don't know if she does anything other than coke. A tabloid over here yesterday reported that she's started dabbling with crack, but who knows?

Anyway, I'm seeing Babyshambles next month. I just hope he turns up!
September 23rd, 2005 07:47 AM
Factory Girl Hi Alex! Are the babyshambles coming to US?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)