ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Giant Stadium, Spetember 28, 2002 by Mark Fisher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: " Somebody's Feet Smells !!!!!! " Return to archive
10-03-02 04:13 PM
Joey

< ------------

" Somebody's feet smells !!!!!! " is what Pete Townshend told all of us a few weeks ago in Denver as the prodigious and yet pungent smell of pot smoke wafted through the clear crisp moonlight fall air ..............

Pete mentioned that is what Ray Charles used to state every single time he caught a wiff of weed at one of his shows . I hope to Hell somebody's feet smelled at MSG last Thursday evening .......and at YOTI !!!!!

" Shall I put on some ' Dirty Work ' she purred ? , and to this day she fails to understand why I snapped Ronnie "

Joe............................Fly

JoeFly

10-03-02 04:19 PM
cocksucker man put on some socks, stop your sobbing and go to a board where they worship the Who, the only band that is worse than Aerosmith. But don't post on a Rolling Stones board this crap.
10-03-02 04:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
the Who, the only band that is worse than Aerosmith.

I despise like an infected sickness.
10-03-02 04:29 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
man put on some socks, stop your sobbing and go to a board where they worship the Who, the only band that is worse than Aerosmith. But don't post on a Rolling Stones board this crap.

How dare you talk to Joey like that! Your such a cock sucker!
10-03-02 04:35 PM
cocksucker soulsurvivor you're a Who fan too?? Please change your username and get lost!
10-03-02 04:38 PM
Moonisup
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
soulsurvivor you're a Who fan too?? Please change your username and get lost!

Soullie is a great young fan just like me, and we both aren't cocksuckers hahahaha
10-03-02 04:39 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
soulsurvivor you're a Who fan too?? Please change your username and get lost!

Wow, I thought we could only have one jb a universe!

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone to get lost? I like the Who, thank you kindly, and The Beatles - I don't think it makes me any less of a Stones fan!

Cool the fuck off, man, huh? Or start living with your mother!

-tSYX --- It's 3 AM, there's too much noise!
10-03-02 04:40 PM
sirmoonie I hope your get plowed by a viscous whorde of violent piss rats!
10-03-02 04:42 PM
Moonisup who?
10-03-02 04:42 PM
sirmoonie What do you mean "who"? Him, of course!
10-03-02 04:43 PM
Moonisup well ok! yeah he is strange and has this strange strange deseirs
10-03-02 04:44 PM
jb I like the Who....I'm I suppose to know ban myself?
10-03-02 04:44 PM
cocksucker well i'm JB's brother (unfortunately) and we both can't stand when people attack the Stones
10-03-02 04:47 PM
sirmoonie Who?
10-03-02 04:47 PM
jb We are brothers-in-cock...
10-03-02 04:48 PM
Moonisup hahahaha
10-03-02 04:50 PM
jb moon...the cock is a nice guy..he is just trying to become popular like you and I...he is a cocky fellow!!!
10-03-02 04:51 PM
Moonisup Yeah he's a real cock

lol
10-03-02 04:53 PM
cocksucker moonisup can you learn decent English please?
If not get lost and go to a dutch board where they can understand you
10-03-02 04:54 PM
jb Cock...why attack young Moon..he is a cool dude from Holland...19 and loves the Stones...give him some credit!!!
10-03-02 04:56 PM
Moonisup I know my English isen't the best around but much better then most people of my age, I've spend 3 summer in London, when I was young
10-03-02 04:58 PM
jb You speak very well Moon..we Americans have difficulty with our own language!
10-03-02 05:33 PM
stonesmik I believe anybody who really dislikes The Who can't be a very good Stonesfan either.
10-03-02 05:34 PM
Moonisup
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
I believe anybody who really dislikes The Who can't be a very good Stonesfan either.

that could be true yeah

but anyway bye everybody

gotta go now
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-03-02 06:56 PM
Scot Rocks The Who Rock!!!!!!!

2nd only to the Stones!!!!

Mark

10-03-02 07:07 PM
2120SMA As always, Joey's post brings a smile to my face. I couldn't imagine the Rocks Off board without em.
It would kind of be like removing a Mick Taylor solo
from an old Stones record.

Take Care, 2120SMA
10-04-02 09:41 AM
Joey " As always, Joey's post brings a smile to my face. I couldn't imagine the Rocks Off board without em.
It would kind of be like removing a Mick Taylor solo
from an old Stones record. "

I would like to hold you tight and tickle you with my erect nipples .

Joey