ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Giant Stadium, Spetember 28, 2002 by Mark Fisher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Full Moon Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-03-02 02:08 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Hehehehehe, Check the private message to the goat from the full moon:

Private Messaging

Date: 09-28-02 11:04 PM
Subject: Faggott
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck you .. Foreign faggot..
Reply | Delete

Back to Private Messaging | Back to message board

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it don't like the foreigner, how does it like the Stones? If it don't like the faggot, how does it like Mick Jagger? Overall, what kind of bowling ball does it have for the brain with the stupidity like this of a tree without seeds that planted the acorn and ate the squid? Nostradamus now, you motha fucka!!! I whoop yo ass!
10-03-02 02:11 PM
jb I am sorry you had to be subjected to that tasteless post. I have been threatened, called a "dirty" jew(despite the fact that I am a mormon)and my family has been made fun of...just realize it's all bullshit and keep up the great posts!
10-03-02 02:17 PM
sirmoonie When do you go Mormo, Josho? You do know that most Mormons are diehard Eagles fans and despise the Rolling Stones for exposing their multiplethoral children to rock and roll and all its "accoutrements."

Sorry, but just its too good to edit. Just too good! Ready?

Poocy........rhymes with joocy!

"Fire in the hole, Ronnie!"
10-03-02 02:17 PM
Moonisup aha what a sad post!! Glad you've shared that!
10-03-02 02:18 PM
jb I liked the idea of multiple wives and converted this week.
10-03-02 02:18 PM
jb ..
[Edited by jb]
10-03-02 02:24 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Raging GOAT!!! wrote:
Hehehehehe, Check the private message to the goat from the full moon:

Private Messaging

Date: 09-28-02 11:04 PM
Subject: Faggott
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck you .. Foreign faggot..
Reply | Delete

haha, every time I see that, I start laughing, it's to funny

heheheheheheheheh

lol

rik

Back to Private Messaging | Back to message board

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it don't like the foreigner, how does it like the Stones? If it don't like the faggot, how does it like Mick Jagger? Overall, what kind of bowling ball does it have for the brain with the stupidity like this of a tree without seeds that planted the acorn and ate the squid? Nostradamus now, you motha fucka!!! I whoop yo ass!

10-03-02 02:25 PM
sirmoonie Like the idea of multiple posts too, huh? Ching chang boof!

Polygamalizerous, eh? Roll over for some more roly poly in the holie, eh? "Hmmmmmmmmmm" he thought quietly to himself, "I wonder if that would work." Outside, in the distance, a goat bellowed its mournful song into the cold night air.....
10-03-02 02:44 PM
Pants Make the Man Why did full moon attack you like that?
10-03-02 02:44 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Full moon cuts the anti-foreign cheese like a fork in the road of profundity. A chitterling salad; the wind and the wine; snorkeling for the supper. Vomit. Twice.
10-03-02 03:06 PM
Pants Make the Man Oh, I see. There's a lot of that about. Just keep your chin up.
10-03-02 03:07 PM
jb Don't feel bad...You are not alone in your pain!!! And remember, IORR had a lot of anti-american posts at one time.
[Edited by jb]
10-03-02 03:09 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Full moon also fat and jack-off a lot like the gorilla with glasses.
10-03-02 03:17 PM
Pants Make the Man Hey, RagingGOAT!!!, did you see what Joey Kramer, the drummer for Aerosmith, said about the Stones? He said that except for Mick Jagger, they were all lame. Charlie would drum circles around Joey Kramer! Aerosmith is now on my shit-list.
10-03-02 03:27 PM
Maxlugar Is Raging Goat Steel Driving Hammer?

Please someone tell me!
10-03-02 03:32 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Aerosmith is like the dead horse lying on the lawn on the summer morning with the dog shit piles around.
10-03-02 03:54 PM
jb I hope Joey Kramer gets incurable syphyllis and dies like Al Capone!!!!
10-03-02 03:59 PM
~AzQb [quote]jb wrote:
I am sorry you had to be subjected to that tasteless post. I have been threatened, called a "dirty" jew(despite the fact that I am a mormon)and my family has been made fun of

hey fucking Josh,"Esq/"

if yer a fucking mormon, why do you insist on removing limbs and cursing people with accidents every chance you get??? Just curious. You people are such fucking hypocrites it makes me sick.

~
p/s are you working on as many kids as possible so you can be a god in heaven ? how many now ? and have you taken another wife, or is that just for the "special" few?
10-03-02 04:04 PM
Pants Make the Man I knew you could put it in perspective, RagingGOAT!!! Joey Kramer is dog shit!
10-03-02 04:08 PM
jb I have 12 wives, 3 goats and a mule!!!
10-03-02 04:13 PM
Maxlugar I have 40 acres and a mule!

Thanks President Lincoln!

Kunta Max-ay
10-03-02 04:23 PM
cocksucker jb forgot his fucking parrot from holland
10-03-02 04:28 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hey Goat, what country you from, originally? Your *ahem* dialect is very peculiar. Eastern European?

(No, I don't think he's for real either. He's like Santa Claus, kids. Not real! NOT REAL! Arrgh!)

Sorry, flashback... to the horrors of my young life, wiped away by cynical adults!

Alright, I'm back.

So no, I don't think you're for real, Raging GOAT!!!!

I do, however, find you terribly amusing. I'm sure the folks over at Gasland and Shidoobee would be happy to take you off our hands... as soon as possible... please?

-tSYX --- Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name!
10-03-02 04:34 PM
Moonisup
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
jb forgot his fucking parrot from holland

You should stick your ugly head in a microwave and then fuck yourself with a banana!
10-03-02 04:37 PM
cocksucker Quote: JB is the best fan from the US, and I am proud to stick my nose in his arse
10-03-02 04:45 PM
Moonisup well in holland we have this saying:

Where the heart is filled off the mouth says it

Are you gay?
10-03-02 04:47 PM
cocksucker If so you wanna ban me from this board you intolerant piece of shit!?
10-03-02 04:52 PM
jb Stop it cock..you are sounding too much like me...
10-03-02 04:56 PM
cocksucker yes big brother i will
10-03-02 04:57 PM
jb A toast then, to Mr. Cocksucker, for livening up our otherwise uneventful day!!!
Page: 1 2