ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Giant Stadium, Spetember 28, 2002 by Mark Fisher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tongue T-shirts Return to archive
10-03-02 11:13 AM
nankerphelge I just realized that Mick is really wearing a lot of tongues this time out -- good to see it! The header pic has the fangs a la the Oakland '94 show!! Very nice choice!
10-03-02 12:01 PM
jb Nanker, any estimate on Fed Ex crowd...still look 1/2 full...please give a quick briefing of PR going on to increase terrible sales ...
10-03-02 12:20 PM
Moonisup Yeah just like in 1978
10-03-02 12:20 PM
MidnightRambler Yeah, I noticed it first in Toronto when he wore a different tongue T-shirt. I'm surprised he's wearing anything w/ the logo on it! Why do you suppose he hasn't worn too much over the past tours? Especially No Security?
10-03-02 11:11 PM
full moon Love the tongue.........
10-04-02 02:28 AM
MarthaMyDear Maybe he wants to be licked (and I've just the tongue to do it)!!! lol.................. :P :P :P Sorry!!! Bad joke and it's just the ole hormones again... Sigh... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FRICKIN' HOTTIE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... HE!!! HE!!! lol..................... :P Sigh...
10-04-02 02:43 AM
L&A
quote:
MidnightRambler wrote:
Yeah, I noticed it first in Toronto when he wore a different tongue T-shirt. I'm surprised he's wearing anything w/ the logo on it! Why do you suppose he hasn't worn too much over the past tours? Especially No Security?

It's marketing, as all stuff coming from Disney has a mouse with two round ears. A little caricatural, as they are today, not really creative.... but still alive, and we like it !
10-04-02 03:59 AM
Vassago Excuse me

but what does this have to do with fart jokes?