ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Giant Stadium, Spetember 28, 2002 by Mark Fisher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rotten shot Return to archive
10-03-02 12:42 AM
~AzQb

oh Gerardo

PLEASE replace this header ; )

Thank you

~!
10-03-02 01:45 AM
gypsy I like the header...I bet Keith does too...
10-03-02 07:54 AM
Factory Girl I'm with Annie here. Its interesting, but too incriminating for Keith.
10-03-02 08:00 AM
Moonisup Hey Geraldo, put up the Keef and Ronnie pic I send you, ore should I send it again??? That is good one!
10-03-02 09:25 AM
Nasty Habits I have to agree with ~ and FG on this one. I think that this is the nominee of worst header since that depressing bloated picture of Mick Taylor spotlit in blue a few weeks back. This is not cool, this is squalor.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
10-03-02 09:34 AM
Factory Girl Yep, talk about being caught with your pants down. Annie Leibowitz really exploited the situation and Keith in this pic. Its so "National Enquirer".
10-03-02 09:47 AM
F505 Anyone know where i can buy such underpants?
Nice colors!
10-03-02 10:00 AM
ShannonDC This doesn't bother me any more than all the other staged Keith photos from the 1970s.
10-03-02 10:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
oh Gerardo

PLEASE replace this header ; )

Thank you

~!

Your wish is my command!
10-03-02 10:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I removed the header as requested, here is just in case you wanna see it, just click the link (warning... do it at your own risk)

http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/h-mojo.jpg
10-03-02 11:13 AM
Jaxx oh yes. that shot from MOJO. LOLOL. actually, in the history of this board, this is not the worst header. i seem to recall a nude bathing "illegal" paparazzi shot several years ago.
10-03-02 12:38 PM
Maxlugar That stuff he is laying on is that typical studio background fabric. This is done in the studio like Aussie Man said.

10-03-02 12:43 PM
Joey " That stuff he is laying on is that typical studio background fabric. This is done in the studio like Aussie Man said. "

I don't know about all of that , but CNN has just reported that the new Header picture ROCKS !!!!!!!!

Bam .......right out of the park again :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Bunny Jo Jo Jo Jo Clubby Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

The Joey

10-03-02 03:46 PM
~AzQb

Thank you for understanding...FG put it best, i think: "It's sooooooooooooooooo National Enquirer" and i think Leibovitz a complete bitch for lterally catching him with his pants down. Fucking exploitive, indeed. When i first saw this shot many years ago my first thought was, "you fucking bitch Leibovitz" and the song remains the same everytime i see it. How anyone could snap the shutter on a cat in that state...she lost any respect i may have had for her after that one.

Bless you, Girl

~
10-03-02 03:52 PM
Factory Girl You're my Annie. Thanks.
10-03-02 07:09 PM
full moon Why oh why???