ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Giant Stadium, Spetember 28, 2002 by Mark Fisher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ALBUM THAT SHOULDA BEEN Return to archive
10-02-02 09:41 PM
BILL PERKS THE FOUR SONGS ARE STRONG,SHAME WE COULD'NT HAVE HAD THEM WE THESE OTHERS
1-DONT STOP
2-STEALIN MY HEART
3-DRIFT AWAY
4-FIJI GIN
5-CANT HELP IT
6-LETS GO STEADY(KR WITH LISA)
7-KEYS TO YOU LOVE
8-I CANT TURN YOU LOOSE
9-CRISS CROSS MAN
10-ZIP MOUTH ANGEL
11-LETS DO IT AGAIN
12-LOSIN MY TOUCH

AND AFTER 20 SECONDS THE ORIGINAL COCKSUCKER BLUES
10-02-02 09:52 PM
fmk438j An you can bet half the people here would WHINGE and WHINE about how every single track was done.
10-02-02 11:06 PM
full moon Bill, you really have some good posts.....I love this album....Now, call Mick and Keith...
10-03-02 01:05 PM
jb Stop the whinning Mr. Perks...
10-03-02 01:14 PM
Moonisup Well what about, worried life blues?
10-03-02 01:48 PM
padre Looks great, just a couple of slow ones too much for my taste. Track nr 6 should be Living Is a Harder Love and after that Keef's You Got It Made instead of Let's Go Steady. And how about Honest Man?
10-03-02 01:52 PM
sirmoonie Yeh man, and what about Misty Roads, No Spare Parts, and I Need You, man? Man? Its allright if I call you "man" isn't it?

"Fire in the hole, Ronnie!"
[Edited by sirmoonie]
10-03-02 01:52 PM
jb Don't let Mr. Perks BS get you down...they are doing a great job on this tour!!!
10-03-02 03:33 PM
Soul Survivor I Need You is the best
10-03-02 03:39 PM
sirmoonie Yes, it is Soulie! And for that, you get the privilege of finding me an avatar! How's that boy?

OK, I need something related to Mooses and urine. Something along those lines. Surprise me! Just "WOW" me! You can do it! Its nation time, Benjy!
10-03-02 03:42 PM
jb Agreed...forget about Mr. Perk's BS!!!
10-03-02 03:54 PM
Fiji Joe Well, it's obvious JB's wife is sleeping around...and even more obvious she's shacking up with the studly BILL PERKS...Keep it up Bill! Tame that booty! Tame it I say! Lord knows JB's fairy wand ain't getting the job done.
10-03-02 04:06 PM
jb Nice to see you back Fiji...can't wait for the Shirley Temple in Atlanta !!!
10-03-02 04:56 PM
jb Bill Perks..please stop...!!!!
10-03-02 05:09 PM
jb Bill Perks "Don't Stop"!!!
10-03-02 05:27 PM
stonesmik You want to give me just another weirdly compiled bootleg for a ROLLING STONES ALBUM, motherfucker?
10-03-02 09:37 PM
BILL PERKS JB-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA TALKIN BOUT?I AINT WHININ-IVE BEEN PLAYIN LICKS NONSTOP SINCE TUESDAY-THE TOUR HAS BEEN AWESOME,IF YOU WERE'NT A DOLPHINS FAN LIKE MYSELF I'D SEND YOU SOME WUPPASS FROM BELLE GLADE.
10-04-02 09:48 AM
jb Belle Glade...shit were neighbors...I'll take Southern west to visit you!!! Last time in Belle Glade, went to that shit hole courthouse on a traffic violation!!! In highschool we played Belle Glade in football...a bunch of white boys from Palm Beach...when we arrived , our bus was stoned and we got beat 56-3!!!