ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Giant Stadium, Spetember 28, 2002 by Mark Fisher

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We have a winner of the first and only board auction: MAXLUGAR!!! Return to archive
10-02-02 01:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You won it! Thank you, please e-mail me to define next steps

The thread is already in the archives here http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/10-01-2002/117550-1.html

I didn't reply before it went there to avoid missunderstandings or something like that.
10-03-02 07:58 AM
Maxlugar I'm a winner!

Mom look! I won! I WON!

The basement bar is gonna be even cooler! I love that shot of Liberal Democrat Susan Estrich!

Oh Gerardo, I feel so good. Especially that I beat that Beatles loving poser Josh.

I'll email you tonight. Did you ever get my email about the other thing?

Maxy, Winner.
10-03-02 11:25 AM
Jaxx just so you know, i got to look at it and clean "something" on it as well. great collectors item, you lucky guy. aside from the outstanding cover, i especially enjoyed all the ads for the "new" albums coming out. LOLROtf. real time warp....wait till you see!
10-03-02 12:28 PM
Maxlugar Did I even see the cover? All those pictures were inside, no?
10-03-02 05:48 PM
Jaxx the BJ cover. surely you knew what you were bidding on....
10-03-02 07:16 PM
Maxlugar I stopped bidding on that when MissU was ahead of me! What gives? Can you actually withdraw your big and let the next guy win?

I was ahead in the '72 Mick Birthday issue. What happend with that? That was a Rocks Offf Auction not an Ebay auction like the BJ Cover.
10-03-02 08:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the cover of the one you won, the other is now on its way to Shirley's hands!

Remember, you did bid for the US version, you may have the UK version adding $10.00 USD
10-04-02 11:54 AM
Jaxx when we were looking at that BJ obit cover, gerardo led me to believe that it was yours. sorry for the confusion. i was only going on info given to me by others.....
10-04-02 12:26 PM
Maxlugar Are you trying to screw me?
10-04-02 12:41 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Are you trying to screw me?

LOL. me or gerardo????
no. you are not getting screwed....just the opposite. you'll see.
10-04-02 12:42 PM
jb Does anyone have Geraldo's address...I need to pay him and can't reach him!!!
10-04-02 01:13 PM
Jaxx
quote:
jb wrote:
Does anyone have Geraldo's address...I need to pay him and can't reach him!!!

email him, jb, he consistently checks it all day long.
10-04-02 01:14 PM
Maxlugar I'm just kidding Jaxxy!!!!
10-04-02 01:15 PM
jb O.K..