ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The late Johnny Cash and the immortal Keef playing "Big River"
7th Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City - January 15, 1992
By Mark Seliger - with thanks to... me LOL

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RS.com Survey Return to archive
09-30-03 04:52 PM
StonesChick Does anyone know what came of the survey the Stones had on their website. It was over the summer asking what the preference would be for an "exclusive" offer to fan members only. A complete set of DVDs, updates from the band, etc.
09-30-03 05:04 PM
Angiegirl Nobody knows, and soon we won't find out anymore I guess as the memberships won't be valid anymore.
09-30-03 06:26 PM
StonesChick Don't give up, yet, Angiegirl, however, I don't know why they put stuff like that out there if they're not going to follow through.
09-30-03 08:34 PM
Angiegirl Maybe they got scared seeing the high standard results from those quality-demanding fans .
10-01-03 05:40 AM
Jumping Jack What happened to Ronnie's sketch giveaway? Did it happen? Who won?