ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The late Johnny Cash and the immortal Keef playing "Big River"
7th Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City - January 15, 1992
By Mark Seliger - with thanks to... me LOL

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did anybody else get burned by MojoStones? Return to archive
09-28-03 03:36 AM
beer About two months ago, somebody posted on RocksOff by the name of MOJOStones, asking us to buy their special Stones edition magazine. Well, I still haven't gotten a damn thing from them, has anybody else gotten their Mojo Stones Mag?
09-28-03 09:02 AM
Steel Wheels I remember that post and thought it was strange that a rep from a magazine that has distribution through Barnes & Noble, Borders Books, and B. Daulton would have to post on our site.
09-28-03 11:14 AM
Martha Hey there,

I went to the link and gave them my info and have not yet received my Special Stones issue. But I know they charged me since it went through my credit card. It should be on it's way anytime now.

In case you have any more trouble (they said it could take up to 8 weeks for delivery) I recommend e-mailing them. I have been subscribing to their magazine for two years now and one other time didn't get my issue (it was the other Stones issue ironically) and I e-mailed them and they straightened things out and sent it. It isn't a scam or a rip off you'll get your magazine as long as your financial stuff went through properly.

Here's their e-mail addy from the message they sent me regarding my missing issue, in case you want to check with them:

"Thanks for your email, which has come through to MOJO's editorial office.
Sorry to hear about your missing issue. We've forwarded your email to our
subscriptions people; do keep their email address for reference if you need
to contact them and check on their progress; it's: [email protected]

Good luck!
09-28-03 12:36 PM
gypsy If you don't receive your magazine, contact KeepRigidsLawyer. If he can't get your magazine for you, no one can.
09-28-03 04:23 PM
Joey " If you don't receive your magazine, contact KeepRigidsLawyer. If he can't get your magazine for you, no one can. "

Damn Straight My Princess !

CUBS WIN !!!!! CUBS WIN !!!!! CUBS WIN !!!!!!!!

Wanna go to one of my Baby Steelie's " Cuff and Stuffs " next weekend Gyps . ?????? You will have a BLAST !!!!!

Developing .............................like a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and stays there .

The Joey , Established 1999 and converting the unwashed masses one post at a time .

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca .
09-28-03 09:39 PM
gypsy Why, of course, Joey...like you had to ask.

I'm at work right now...just thought of you as I x-rayed a guy who jumped in front of a moving car and had an accident in his pants.
09-29-03 05:53 AM
Ern I already have mine, and it's great!
09-29-03 08:45 PM
glencar I perused a friend's edition. I wish I had my own.
09-30-03 12:24 PM
catwoman There were 3 Mojo magazines left in a downtown store. I bought one. It was a fortune. Around $17 - nearly 3 times the UK newsstand price, which is why I never buy these things unless it's a magazine full of Stones. Imports are expensive here. Nice stories, good photos. I haven't read it all before. No nudes of Ronnie though. I guess for that I might have paid more....
09-30-03 01:09 PM
Mojostones Hi there
Just picked up on this thread. If you have any problems with your magazines not being delivered, drop us a line at [email protected], and we'll try and look into this for you.

We posted on this messageboard because we'd included a fans' vote for the Top 50 Stones Songs Of All Time, and a lot of entries were generated from fans sites such as this. Also, if you're living outside the US, UK magazines aren't available on every newstand.

If anyone feels "burned", drop us a line, and I promise we'll look into this.