ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The late Johnny Cash and the immortal Keef playing "Big River"
7th Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City - January 15, 1992
By Mark Seliger - with thanks to... me LOL

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC: GOD GIVES HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTS!!!---> Nicole Kidman engaged to Lenny Kravitz!!! LUCKY BI Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-01-03 12:38 AM
Sir Stonesalot Flea...

You asked JB if he was gay.

I think the answer is obviously in the affirmative.

He diddles his secretary to hide from his homosexual tendencies. He thinks that if he performs acts of "machismo" that his gayboy urges will be masked, even banished. And his strange obsession with ass sex...well that speaks volumes.

PS. The Bangalore DVD is Bangalicious!
10-01-03 09:23 AM
Joey " Joey, I've decided I look more like Warren Zevon, so lay off the Paul W stuff. I will grow a beard if I have too. "

Ok Essessy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more Paul Williams crap .

Er ................what about the Walter Becker crap ?

Developing .....................like a case of Herpes !

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !
10-01-03 10:22 AM
jb Joey, on my aol screen is an article on your CEO..she is the most powerful business women in America....
10-01-03 10:45 AM
Joey " Joey, on my aol screen is an article on your CEO..she is the most powerful business women in America.... "

EDITED BY THE JOEY !
10-01-03 02:45 PM
gypsy Lenny's mom died a few years back...and she was Helen on "The Jeffersons." Maybe he receives her residuals or something.
And he worked as jb's secretary in the early '90's...where I've heard he was paid very well.
10-01-03 02:47 PM
Joey " and she was Helen on "The Jeffersons." Maybe he receives her residuals or something. "

Speaking of Residuals ..................................

" Developing ...............like a Pleasurable Rash Ronnie "

D.J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

10-01-03 11:14 PM
MarthaMyDear ROTFLOL, Gypsy!!! lol.................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P I THOUGHT I had heard that somewhere about his Jeffersons connection, so thanks for the info. FG and Gypsy!!!
quote:
Nicole Kidman UGLY? Are you GAY, JB?
NO SHIT!!! lol.................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Jeez... I'm a natural redhead, myself, and I have pale, white skin (WHICH I have chosen to keep out of the sun/stay away from tanning mostly in my life, etc.., which, *** I *** think is the basic reason WHY peopple tell me I look at LEAST ten years younger than I am!!! Sometimes even fifteen!!!) AND I, er, don't have much in the chest department, like Nicole, but I have NO problems WHATSOEVER in MAKING LOVE with the men I have WANTED to make love with in my life!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!! And, may I add!!! I personally think I have the GREATEST-looking and feeling ass known to mankind, so shut the fuck up in that glass house of yours and fuck your secretary to get in a good mood, already, ok.?!?!?! lol.................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care!!! lol.................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
10-01-03 11:56 PM
gypsy Martha, it's pretty much been established that jb is a flaming homo. jb's type is Joey.

Glad I could clear up the Jefferson's thing for you.

I also think Nicole is beautiful...I would love to be tall like that...and have such perfect flawless skin!
10-02-03 02:39 AM
MarthaMyDear I bet jb's secretary is a big black man!!! CRACKING-
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I know that's not like Joey, etc., but I just picture that!!!
CRACKING-
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT!!! His secretary is actually the GIMP from Pulp
Fiction!!! CRACKING-
I wish I had Nicole's MONEY, is what I wish I had of
hers!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Well, actually, she's beautiful and I hate her...
lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, take care, gypsy, and ROCK ON!!!
PEACE and keep up the EXCELLENT work on your site!!!
CHEERS!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
10-02-03 08:35 AM
full moon Nicloe is a frigging dog . No doubt about it.....
10-02-03 12:08 PM
Joey " I also think Nicole is beautiful...I would love to be tall like that...and have such perfect flawless skin! "

Easy Girl .

Joey Nicks !
Page: 1 2