ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The late Johnny Cash and the immortal Keef playing "Big River"
7th Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City - January 15, 1992
By Mark Seliger - with thanks to... me LOL

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC: GOD GIVES HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTS!!!---> Nicole Kidman engaged to Lenny Kravitz!!! LUCKY BI Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-27-03 08:41 PM
MarthaMyDear I just heard today that they're engaged (thank you to my source!!! lol............ :P )!!! Congratulations to the two!!! She's my favorite living actress and he is, well........................... LUSCIOUS!!! lol..................... I can't find an article regarding their engagement but here's SOMETHING, at least!!!: http://entertainment.iafrica.com/news/261552.htm
I can only imagine what their kids will look like!!! CONGRATULATIONS, AGAIN!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (The title said: LUCKY BITCH!!! NOT LUCKY BI!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!! Although if she WAS... I wouldn't kick her out of MY bed!!! Just playing... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVING ALONG!!! lol................... :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-27-03 08:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
NOT LUCKY BI!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!! Although if she WAS... I wouldn't kick her out of MY bed!!!

Me neither!!!!!!!!!! Spanky!! Bilingual!

09-28-03 01:28 AM
Highwire Rob Where's Lisa Bonet these days? ...

I give it 4 months, max.
09-28-03 01:36 PM
Miss U. I can't imagine those two together!
She seems more suited for Jude Law.
09-29-03 11:46 AM
jb He is 1/2 jewish.....she apparently likes sliced meat...
09-29-03 11:56 AM
steel driving hammer I would of never guessed this.

Will Mick attend the wedding?
09-29-03 11:59 AM
jb she is dreadfully ugly...a pasty white face and red hair.....flat chested as well...she must be wild in bed...probably letting lenny do her in the ass...
09-29-03 12:03 PM
steel driving hammer I still can't beleive it.
09-29-03 12:08 PM
jb Do you agree about her taking it up the ass? Do you think she swallows?
09-29-03 12:12 PM
steel driving hammer I think she does neither!

But w/ Lenny now, she's going to learn some new moves and maybe even some pain.

The Pain of Love...
09-29-03 12:13 PM
jb Do you think Tom Cruise ever fucked her or was it just a front ...
09-29-03 01:15 PM
gypsy She strikes me as being extremely frigid in bed.
09-29-03 01:18 PM
steel driving hammer LOL! I can maybe see that she rarely enjoys herself in the bed too.

But she is hot.

She's so mean, I don't care, I love her eyes and her wild wild hair...
09-29-03 01:19 PM
Factory Girl I thought Lenny was engaged to a Brazilian Victoria Secret model.

Nicole is homely.
09-29-03 01:30 PM
MarthaMyDear Josh, you're as blind as a fricking bat!!! And, in need of brain surgery!!! lol................... (shaking head in disbelief)!!! lol....................... I know you're kidding, though... lol................... Just woke-up!!! NEED COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! lol............ TAKE CARE!!! :P ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
09-29-03 01:34 PM
gypsy He was engaged to Brazilian model Adriana Lima...but they broke up recently.
I think Nicole is pretty...not pasty-faced, like jb said...but pretty porcelain skin and beautiful red hair.
09-29-03 01:38 PM
MarthaMyDear P.S. (And, she probably does NOT suck in bed!!! No pun intended!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a Gemini... Like mya (ie. me) and we Geminis KNOW our shit!!! There IS a reason WHY most Geminis are top students in school and being HIGHLY-SKILLED in the bedroom is just the TIP of the fricking iceburg!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol................................... So... CALM DOWN!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE ON THIS NOT-LOOKING-FORWARD-TO-IT-MONDAY-MORNING!!! Shit... CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care, Joshy!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol..................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
lol......................... :P

*** Martha ***
09-29-03 01:40 PM
Factory Girl Lenny was on TV the other day saying that he and Nicole are just buddies...lol.

After that dweeb Tom Cruise, she is "Moving On Up"!
09-29-03 01:58 PM
MarthaMyDear To a deluxe apartment in the sky, you mean?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what you meant, FG?!?!?! That's hilarious!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol............................... Well, that's what my friend told me and I trust my friend... Maybe the thought lasted for that long!!! I wonder if my friend meant Ben and Jen, in that fricking case!!! lol........................... Oh, well... I thought they'd be cute together... None-the-less... I wish them many happy "sessions" now and in the future, then, at least!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, fun as buddies, also, so ROCK ON!!! lol.............. :P PEACE!!! lol.............. :P

*** Martha ***
09-29-03 02:02 PM
Factory Girl MMD, I did mean "to a deluxe apt in the sky...". Lenny's mama was on the Jeffersons, btw....lol
09-29-03 02:22 PM
Joey " Do you think Tom Cruise ever fu##ed her or was it just a front ... "

A front !

He is gay .

J.

09-29-03 02:24 PM
jb You got it Jacky....
09-29-03 02:30 PM
Joey " You got it Jacky.... "

Damn Straight My Meinzer Park attending , Strat ' 54 owning , Audi TT driving , Comfy Eames Chair sitting - in Jewish Brother .

By the way , do you think Justin Timberlake is being used as a " decoy " by Cameron Diaz ????????

Developing ...........................

Joey Nicks !

09-29-03 02:34 PM
jb Not necessarily a decoy, maybe a boy-toy....
09-29-03 02:37 PM
Miss U. I think Nicole is too good for Lenny; she's far too classy & intelligent for him...I think she definitely has a wild side!
09-29-03 02:37 PM
Joey " Not necessarily a decoy, maybe a boy-toy.... "

When I was in Vietnam , occasionally the Viet Cong would start saying " Boy Toy " over and over again very fast and start to take cover .

It was code for " incoming " .

Word to your Grandmother !

J. Toy !

09-29-03 08:02 PM
Steel Wheels Nicole's gotta be a wild fuck whore in the sack. Female ejaculation, ass play, swallowing - she's gotta do it all. Why else would a rocker marry her?

09-29-03 11:01 PM
jaggergurl Kidman's wedding rumours
29 SEP 2003
By staff writers, NEWS.com.au

NEW YORK was buzzing this weekend with the hot news Nicole Kidman could be about to tie the knot with Lenny Kravitz.
Reports in a New York newspaper claimed the Oscar-winning thespian was secretly engaged to her rock star landlord Lenny Kravitz.

The Moulin Rouge actress is crashing in Kravitz's apartment for a spell while she is having a multi-million dollar apartment built nearby.

Kidman, 37, who is currently filming The Stepford Wives was romantically linked to Kravitz after they were seen sharing an intimate dinner for two.

The New York Daily News reported this weekend the two were "mighty cuddly" on recent outings together.

The newspaper cited sources close to Kravitz, the dreadlocked rock star whose hits include Always on the Run and Are You Gonna Go My Way, as saying the pair wanted to get hitched.

However Kidman's US representative has denied the report while Kravitz's refuses to even comment.

Despite rumours Kidman has been linked to a string of high-profile men including Jude Law, P Diddy and Russell Crowe, the actress has not had a serious relationship since her marriage to Cruise ended in 2001.

With Sydney Confidential.

[Edited by jaggergurl]
09-30-03 08:15 PM
FPM C10 Some questions:

How did Lenny get so damned rich? He's just had a couple of moderate hits, including one written by the Guess Who, yet he has an incredibly big tacky place in Miami (seen in "Being Mick") and owns an apartment in NYC, plus can afford to date Nicole Kidman. Did "Are You Gonna Go My Way" (a stupid, and, like all of his stuff, highly derivative song) really sell THAT many copies? Can you really make THAT kind of money with such meager talent?

Nicole Kidman UGLY? Are you GAY, JB?

Gotta jet!

Joey, I've decided I look more like Warren Zevon, so lay off the Paul W stuff. I will grow a beard if I have too.

If I was FAT I might look like Paul Williams, but I am down to 140.
10-01-03 12:16 AM
sammy davis jr. This one will last maybe a year......I've wondered the same thing- how does Lenny have so much dough? His derivative drivel must sell more than we thought. I cracked up when I saw he had a "Greatest Hits" record out- that's stretching it a bit isn't it?
Page: 1 2