ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The late Johnny Cash and the immortal Keef playing "Big River"
7th Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City - January 15, 1992
By Mark Seliger - with thanks to... me LOL

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 26th of september Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-27-03 04:44 PM
Mother baby
09-27-03 04:53 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
Too many negative associations with that particular company for me to enthuse about them,personally.

Gary, I know what you're saying... It's making me fricking CRACK-UP!!! lol................... Personal joke but MOVE ON!!! MOVE ON!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nevermind, people!!! lol............ it's boring!!! TRUST ME!!! Though, I do find it silly sometimes!!! lol................... :P

Anyways!!! lol................................. :P I can relate about all the different drinks and everything... It took me fricking YEARS to STILL fuck-up how I'm supposed to say Vente Latte (or is it Latte Vente?!?!?!) when ordering that!!! lol.................. THEY ALWAYS CORRECT ME, ALSO!!! Does it really matter what order I say those fricking words in?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ANNOYING, to be honest... Now that I think about it!!! lol.......... I LOVE their coffee and espresso drinks, etc., but I wish a REAL, old-fashioned coffeehouse would have that good of coffee and food... I have not been able to find one where the drinks and food are as good, honestly speaking, and I have worked in about three!!! lol................. Two were Starbucks-like and came close, though... lol.............. Starbucks' decadent chocolate cake and those caramel waffle cookies are fucking to DIE for, I do have to say!!! Shit... Getting hungry... lol............................ PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!! lol.................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
09-27-03 04:57 PM
MarthaMyDear MOTHER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you go to the fricking LIBRARY, or some shit, to do this research?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you done your Budweiser Thesis yet?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny!!! HE!!! HE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lord!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol................ :P

*** Martha ***
09-27-03 05:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
MOTHER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you go to the fricking LIBRARY, or some shit, to do this research?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you done your Budweiser Thesis yet?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny!!! HE!!! HE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lord!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol................ :P

*** Martha ***

Martha, you really do crack me up!

Cheers!

Watch this.....ready? MONGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-27-03 05:56 PM
MarthaMyDear sirmoonie!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually thought your tagline read: Long live London and it's pubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's WAY too much masturbation talk going on on this board!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too hilarious!!! HE!!! HE!!! RONNIE!!! OK.!!! Time to go to work... CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't be a fricking slacker my WHOLE life... I guess!!! lol................ Take care!!! It was GREAT meeting you in London although I didn't get much time to talk with you!!! Maybe the next time I visit London and I'm planning on doing that sometime in the near future, hopefully!!! TAKE CARE!!! I'll talk to you soon!!!

*** Martha ***
09-27-03 05:59 PM
Gazza quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Mother baby wrote:
Perhaps there is a misundertanding here. Budweiser is the KING OF BEERS..., it even says so right on the label.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirmoonie spake:
Look pterodactyl dick, I'm not interested in mince-bickering with you. Let there be no mistake: Budwieser is the King of watered down Piss. It even says so in this thread.

I'm with the moon-man on this one. It even actually says on the bottle of Bud in my fridge "king of watered down piss". I'll try and scan it sometime.

just 'cos they say they're the "King of beers" doesnt mean shit. It's as credible as Michael Jackson saying he's the "King of Pop" or me saying I'm the "King of Cunnilingus" (note : only one of the above statements are true)
09-27-03 06:18 PM
MarthaMyDear Uma Thurman. CRACKING-
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HIT ME WITH
YOUR RHYTHM STICK... BEAT ME, WHIP ME, AND DON'T
FORGET TO 40 LICKS ME... RONNIE!!! Ok... enough of that!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's that Rabbit??? CRACKING-
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being silly... lol..............
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Other people don't need to advertise... They just... ARE!!!
HE!!! HE!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol..............
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
lol............. :P lol................. :P )
09-27-03 07:18 PM
scully Nice to see that you guys appreciate Newcastle Brown - I didn't think it would be available in the States. Over here (in England) it's a bit of a regional drink (the North East, obviously) and is looked down on a bit by the trend following South.

Has to be drunk from a half pint glass though (as tradition has it).
09-28-03 03:03 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Gazza wrote:
It even actually says on the bottle of Bud in my fridge "king of watered down piss". I'll try and scan it sometime.

No, that's okay. Any negativity towards Bud is bad for morale.

09-28-03 04:16 PM
Joey " No, that's okay. Any negativity towards Bud is bad for morale. "

Wanna get some Guinness this evening ?

" Bark like a Dog for Me Ronnie "

Joe Sea Scroll !

09-28-03 05:03 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Joey wrote:
Wanna get some Guinness this evening ?

Although I prefer Bud (bottles), in a pinch anything will do...except ale, that I can't abide. Even Milwakees Best, if its ice cold is somewhat drinkable.
09-29-03 02:21 PM
Joey " Even Milwakees Best, if its ice cold is somewhat drinkable. "

You make Joey very sad .

09-29-03 09:09 PM
Maxlugar Wow a year since YOTI????

They still talk about us there.

Makes Macky think he made a difference....

Tele and I are going to get drunk at Teddy Roosevelts house in Oyster Bay soon.

Then hit a dive bar and play the living shit out of some Stones.

Festivities start in The Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy.

Anyone want to join us? Scope? Blue...er Glencar???

Tele when are you coming to LI anyway?

[Edited by Maxlugar]
09-29-03 11:50 PM
gypsy SS, you are my type of man. Telling the coffee boy off. I wouldn't have been mad at you like Lady Stonesalot (hairy-ass biatch). Depending on my mood, I might have even picked up a coffee mug and smashed that guy's face with it.
09-30-03 09:26 AM
Joey " Anyone want to join us? Scope? Blue...er Glencar???

Tele when are you coming to LI anyway? "

Can I's plays too ?!?!?!?!

" Bark like a Dog for Me Ronnie "

Kins !
09-30-03 09:34 AM
nankerphelge I would like to drink with Maxy and tele too!!

I don't want to be fuckin no dogs tho Lugar!!

09-30-03 09:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hell yeah.

I have never been drinking on LI. I should recify that situation. Let's get faced.

I can zip into NYC on the train and take the LIR out there...can someone pick me up at the train station?
09-30-03 09:54 AM
jb Tell me about the train service..do they serve breakfast ...
09-30-03 09:55 AM
Joey " Can someone pick me up at the train "

Can someone pay for my flight into Kennedy ?

I can foot the bill for the train ride to Maxy's house .

Jercee !
09-30-03 09:57 AM
Joey " Tell me about the train service..do they serve breakfast ...
"

Do they serve drinks ?

Developing ..........................like a rash !

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !
09-30-03 09:58 AM
jb "Blue" is back.....but where is the "storm"?
09-30-03 10:00 AM
Joey Yeah, where is Stormy ????????

Man that guy was truly Minty Fresh and could he write a post ?????? Wow , What a Poster !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY

09-30-03 03:44 PM
Maxlugar Oh dear sweet Essessyalot! Yes! Come to Macky's!

I'll pick you up at the Syosset train station!

You, Me, Telecaster and Joey will then hit The Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy for a warm cup of Saba Spice. I'm still hoping for Nanky to be there.

Then it's off to Teddy Roosevelts house! He's got all kinds of cool dead animals on the walls and stuff.

Then we can hit the East Main St. Grill for some burgers, alcohol and ever lovin' Stones!

Oh dear God I hope Scope is still alive to be there.

And Blue... dear sweet Blue.

Come. Come party with......

MACKY!
09-30-03 03:50 PM
jb blue is glncar
09-30-03 04:31 PM
Joey " Oh dear sweet Essessyalot! Yes! Come to Macky's! "

I forgot all about " Essessy " .

Josh , did I mention that " Blue " is " Glencar "

Nope ?!?!?!?!

Well , it is certainly true Essessy !

J. Kins !

09-30-03 04:32 PM
jb He is minty fresh...
09-30-03 04:34 PM
Joey

Ours is a Secret Society . Undercover of the night we are . Hug Me .

09-30-03 04:36 PM
jb I like to think of us as defenders of Zion.
09-30-03 04:42 PM
Joey " I like to think of us as defenders of Zion. "

I bleed Royal Blue Essessy !

09-30-03 04:43 PM
jb Where is Kath51?
Page: 1 2 3