ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Black Crowes ~ Hurricane Relief Benefit Show ~ FRIDAY Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 4th, 2005 03:31 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
You will have:
Loser jam band loving hippies
Bad weed
Crack Ho's

trust me, our weed is top notch

and I'm pretty sure that crack whores are a lot more fun than your middle age accountant type cronies

[Edited by Saint Sway]
October 4th, 2005 03:34 PM
ListenToTheLion Even that album they named after me really sucks...
October 4th, 2005 03:41 PM
SheRat
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

and I'm pretty sure that crack whores are a lot more fun than your middle age accountant type cronies

[Edited by Saint Sway]

LMAO. That's right. We're all accountant type cronies. Guys, who's the brat with the hairy eyeball? And did he migrate over from Keno's?
October 4th, 2005 03:43 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Slots Rule...
I really don't care for weed much, but I do know my friends do... Ah... There it is... Friends!!! Making friends and hanging out before and after the show!
I didn't know I had cronies, I'm very excited at the news, but not sure what to do with them! I should probably find them jobs!

Are your friends cronies? They look like semen gone wrong!
October 4th, 2005 03:48 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

LMAO. That's right. We're all accountant type cronies. Guys, who's the brat with the hairy eyeball? And did he migrate over from Keno's?

We need to get together at 2PM, number crunching time on the Super Dooper big project...
You my cronie? Who's my cronie!
Slots Rule!

Cronies Aren't just a group, we're a gang MAN!!!

October 4th, 2005 04:00 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

But how is the crack?

quote:

[Edited by Saint Sway]

October 4th, 2005 04:35 PM
time is on my side
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I have fond memories of the redbud that I used to be able to get way back when. It used to be very plentiful in these parts until everyone was forced to switch over to the domestic stuff.

Things have changed for me over the ensuing years and now I have to wait for the infrequent trips to Amsterdam.

Life is good but i guess they'll always be things you'll miss about the past. Things that can't be recaptured.

[Edited by time is on my side]
October 4th, 2005 11:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
tele,

you know not of what you speak.

go see them. It'll change your comments. They are only about 1000x better now than they were then.

they are so good its scary

Chris Robinson and Kate Hudson are like the new Keith and Anita, no?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)