ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: to all of ye olden f*****s Return to archive
October 2nd, 2005 08:34 PM
BlindLemon Ok,
f*****s, here´s my two cents or my confedereate three dollar bill.
ye suck.
ye suck because you´re old. in my opinion f your age does not start with 2, you are old. and you are old.
jb, you are a lazy ricdh f*****. bitch all u want, u have no idea, because u don´t suffer anymore. have u suffered, ever? u remember what it is like to suffer? nobody suffers like the poor. U will never know what it is to give up on a month´s wage to see the Stones, do yo? f**** u, i earrest. all that netgativity s fun, but u sir have lost the meaningof fun in life. u are a fat overweight curly-haired whiner.
all people who think ABB is wea´k, f*** u. All ye people who can only bitch about ´ronnie wood f**** u. I love ronnie, I love love life I know what is feels like to ache and to love. too many ofyou don´t, i´m afraid.
old f*s
c*s
i am young and yes i get the kind of pussy i want with a fair amount of variates, which, as is universally known, delectat.
u´, on the other hand, who bitch and suck dick all the time, u either do not get enough of sufficiently high quality pussy or u are just made to whine. whiners. i feeö sorry for yu but more than that i feel happy that there are stll things in my life that make me feel happy and the stones are among thos things. i sincerely hoinestly wish u would just dsintegrate´go up in trhin air or sg cause ur sck bashing is just makng me scream. ye are all arseholes, rich f***s among u that are, and bored lazyass assholes who are not.
i work and sit in front of my pc trying to write a paper and come to the board to find about the stones and i find u whiners who have not had a decent blowjob in i don´t know how long time. or have not have pusy licked. respect to those, to whom this does not apply, i´m sure there are many.
so, here´s the gospel, ye heathen.
ABB rocks
the tour kicks ass (and I paid a fuckng two month wage to see it, transatlantc crossng and all)
MJ is sexy and all my exes and all my current girlfriends agree
KR is god
RW is being good
CW is an angel
and ye, ye are just f*****s. lameass old c***s that bitch.
I am young and I love life and I) drink and have sex and do things u once did and as i am writing thgis my girfriend has just started gving me a blowjob so at least i don´t have to ´focus on bashing th4e stónes,,fsda
no need to ban me cause i´m gone
but needed to get this odfff of my chest
i love the stones and i ahte you with all my heart ye stones-bashers
and thnx for the scoops amd the bpoots amd everyomne for asny useful infp goptta go nowe but stponmes rule ye basstardfs
October 2nd, 2005 08:44 PM
monkey_man Welcome back Fiji Joe!!!
October 2nd, 2005 08:45 PM
deuce post of the year
October 2nd, 2005 08:50 PM
Saint Sway that post was one of Blondie Chapin's finest moments.
October 2nd, 2005 08:58 PM
LadyJane Look what the cat dragged in!!!

LJ.
October 2nd, 2005 09:02 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox
October 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
time is on my side Blind Lemon- Great Post!!! Loved it!!
October 2nd, 2005 11:38 PM
Soldatti LMFAO!!!!!
October 3rd, 2005 01:49 AM
Brainbell Jangler "Youth is wasted on the young."--Oscar Wilde
October 3rd, 2005 04:27 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
BlindLemon wrote:
Ok,
and as i am writing thgis my girfriend has just started gving me a blowjob (sic.)

hey...me too!!!
October 3rd, 2005 04:32 AM
egon HUH?
October 3rd, 2005 07:01 AM
corgi37 Yeah, same here. Your girlfriend is giving me a blowie too!

October 3rd, 2005 07:21 AM
J.J.Flash I thought this was part of some Rap Crap lyrics.....
October 3rd, 2005 07:58 AM
chevysales well you must not be doing to good in school as your spelling shows a wasted education... before handing in this paper your working on try using the "spell check" function.

[Edited by chevysales]
October 3rd, 2005 08:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG I can't comment on the greatness of the post, as my "dim wits" can't understand it. Does that mean I am too old?
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
October 3rd, 2005 10:16 AM
Angiegirl I thought we had an understanding to speak mostly English here??
October 3rd, 2005 10:22 AM
Zeeta LOL! Posting when loaded...!

October 3rd, 2005 10:36 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
LOL! Posting when loaded...!

Gawd yeah, let's hope that's his excuse.
October 3rd, 2005 10:36 AM
corgi37 The standard of posts has certainly dropped off lately.

Is it cool to be a illiterate person these days?
October 3rd, 2005 10:56 AM
exile he must have been REALLY drunk
October 3rd, 2005 03:22 PM
Puza Tarata Thank you BlindLemon, great post.
[Edited by Puza Tarata]
October 3rd, 2005 03:54 PM
LeedsLungs71 I only get my rocks off when I'm dreaming....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)