ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones #6 on worldwide chart Return to archive
October 2nd, 2005 08:30 PM
Poison Dart After two weeks of being #1 in the world the Stones fall to #6.

Paul McCartney falls from #6 to #13 in his second week.

Why are the Stones selling so well throughout the world. But after a fast start are doing poorly in the UK and just mediocre in the US?
October 2nd, 2005 08:52 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
After two weeks of being #1 in the world the Stones fall to #6.

Paul McCartney falls from #6 to #13 in his second week.

Why are the Stones selling so well throughout the world. But after a fast start are doing poorly in the UK and just mediocre in the US?

Because the music market in the US is kid dominated and kids today prefer Hip Hop Bullshit!

October 2nd, 2005 11:11 PM
Soldatti #6 in the worldchart after 3 weeks is not so bad. It will fall like a stone the next week.
October 3rd, 2005 11:15 AM
corgi37 Bloody Americans. Let us Aussies down in Nam, made us do all the work in Iraq 1 & 2, and now pathetic album sales figures.

May Allah strike you all down with the breath of a thousand camels.
October 4th, 2005 12:03 AM
time is on my side I'll admit that I normally don't follow the charts. A complete novice. Generally, I couldn't give a shit whose selling what- simply don't have any interest.

However, life should always be about some degree of change. So I've been following ABB on the World Charts with some interest and have also been studying sales over this year and a few years before.

A question- is ABB #6 this week in the world charts or #3???? According to the web link provided by that great source of information, Soldatti, they appear to be #3 this week not #6. Do the positions change depending on what chart you are going by???

http://www.geocities.com/inthitlists/albums.htm
October 4th, 2005 12:40 AM
Soldatti Both are good sources, Hits List is more comprehensive with 80% of certain sales from 25-30 countries + 20% of
"speculate" from other 10-15 countries.
Mediatraffic is more "official" with certain sales from 20-25 countries.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)