ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fucking Terrorists. Bombs in Bali (again) (NSC) Return to archive
October 2nd, 2005 07:31 AM
exile Woke up to this and I felt it was worth mentioning.
Three Australians Dead at this time. Many other countries have lost people as well

I mean WTF, its getting ridiculous. Im fucking angry.
here is what Aussie papers say anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------

At least three Australians are dead after terrorist suicide bombers struck Bali for the second time in three years, attacking three restaurants packed with tourists and Indonesians.

At least 25 people were killed and more than 100 injured when near-simultaneous bombs exploded last night in restaurants in bustling Kuta and on the seafront at popular Jimbaran Bay.

The explosives, apparently strapped to the bombers' waists and packed with ball-bearings and other shrapnel, appeared designed and timed to cause maximum carnage.

Suspicion fell immediately on the al-Qaeda linked Jemaah Islamiah (JI) terror network, which has been blamed for a spate of bombings in Indonesia, including the Bali nightclub blasts in 2002.

"It's an indiscriminate murderous attack. The people who did it don't care about who they hurt or kill," Prime Minister John Howard said.

Foreign Minister Alexander Downer told the Seven Network: "There are two Australians ... confirmed dead, one 16-year-old male from Perth and the 48-year-old woman from Newcastle."

Newcastle mother Jennifer Williamson was one of the Australians killed, her son Adam said tonight.

World responds

Indonesian reports listed at least one Japanese national killed and five Koreans injured.

World leaders immediately offered their support and uttered condemnation at the bombings, including French President Jacques Chirac who said he was "stunned and saddened" by the news.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair condemned the attacks "in the strongest possible terms" and said his government would help in any way it could.

Australians in need of consular assistance and those concerned about family members are advised to contact the DFAT hotline on 1800 002 214.

[Edited by exile]
October 2nd, 2005 09:05 AM
corgi37 No doubt about it, the people who did this are dogs. I was actually thinking of going back to Bali, but never now.

if the bombs dont get ya, the bent cops will.

I'm sticking with Surfers Paradise, and planning a big one to Fiji with some families and friends.

October 2nd, 2005 10:27 PM
exile

This fucker is the Leader of JI Jemaah Islamiyah (indonesesian Terrorist group) and only received 2 years jail for the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 200 people.

while Schapelle Corby got 20 years in Bali for bringing in 4kg of marijuana

I am not condoning what Schapelle Corby allegedly did however why do terrorists only get 2 years and drug smugglers get 20 years in Indonesia? WTF??? going on in Indonesia??? fucked up morales

I will never go to Indonesia again. I have been to bali at least 4 or 5 times in the 80's and early 90's and I know how beautiful the Balianese people are (Hindu not Muslim). However I just dont want to get blown up on holiday. sad but thats it.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I have seen them. All that is left is their head and feet. By the evidence we can conclude the bombers were carrying the explosives around their waists." Maj. Gen. Ansyaad Mba

Suicide bombers wearing explosive vests targeted tourist resorts on Bali with coordinated attacks that devastated three crowded restaurants on the Indonesian resort island, killing at least 25 people, officials said Sunday.

Authorities named two al Qaeda-linked Malaysian fugitives suspected of masterminding the 2002 nightclub bombings on the same Indonesian island as the likely culprits behind the latest carnage, which has raised doubts about the success of a regional crackdown on the Southeast Asian terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah
------------------------------------------------------------

For tourist, Bali blast is grim reminder
KUTA, Indonesia, Oct. 1 (UPI) -- An Australian woman who heard the 2002 bombs go off on Bali returned to the island only to have another vacation shattered.

Sue King told the Australian Broadcasting Corp. that she, her husband and their children were at their hotel pool in Kuta when they heard explosions.

"We knew exactly what it was," she said. "We were here during the last bombings."

At least three Australians are believed to have been killed by blasts that went off Saturday evening in the resorts of Kuta and Jimbaran Beach. The bombings were less lethal than the 2002 nightclub blasts that left almost 200 people dead, many of them Australian tourists.
October 3rd, 2005 04:43 AM
egon terrrible!
October 3rd, 2005 06:59 AM
corgi37 The video footage released today was amazing. Just some calm dog walking into a restaurant, then...he aint there no more.

Just watch the Bali bargains now! But, eh, i aint stupid. I'd never go there again. Sly cops planting drugs on you, undercover cops asking drunk tourists if they want drugs, then "BAM" you are facing 20 years.

Fiji is the go. All you can eat, drink & accomodation for 7 days is about $1,200. Hell, i'd drink that in beer/wine in 5 days.

October 3rd, 2005 09:05 AM
exile Yeah Corgi saw that footage. Fucking hell!
here it is http://www.news.com.au/video/display/0,10334,16796926-38836,00.html

very sad. these people (terrorists) are animals
October 3rd, 2005 10:39 AM
corgi37 It just aint worth taking a risk for dodgy t-shirts, pirate dvds, $1.00 Bintang beers and casual, drunken sex with Aussie sluts with braided hair and sunburn.

Shit, i go to Surfers that.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)