ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey jb! Return to archive
September 30th, 2005 10:54 PM
gypsy

How much money did you shell out to get the Stones to sign your Benz? Does the money go to charity? LJ and I need to know.
You are a kind and generous man whose philanthropic efforts do not go unnoticed.
October 1st, 2005 12:04 AM
LadyJane This pic has me so intrigued.........

JB.....please elaborate.

TIA.

LJ.
October 1st, 2005 11:27 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

How much money did you shell out to get the Stones to sign your Benz? Does the money go to charity? LJ and I need to know.
You are a kind and generous man whose philanthropic efforts do not go unnoticed.

I am interested myself!!! Fuck the Maserati-this may be an option. It does not look like an S-class......this must be investigated further.It could be that insideous CLS 500?
[Edited by jb]
October 1st, 2005 11:30 AM
LadyJane We KNEW this would grab your attention.

Something to take your mind off of the trauma of recent days. Feel better.

LJ.
October 1st, 2005 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
We KNEW this would grab your attention.

Something to take your mind off of the trauma of recent days. Feel better.

LJ.

Can you ask a Urologist at your hospital about a 4 millimeter testicle calcification which my Urologist felt was of no concern....thanks. Also, find out abiut where we can bid for this car!!!!!!!!!! See you and Gypsy in D.C!!!! Don't tell them were we arwe staying....and Gypsy, can you bring the ultra-sound for a second opinion??? Xoxoxoxox
October 1st, 2005 11:37 AM
LadyJane I know JUST the man to ask.........VERY prominent Jewish Doctor.

Anything else I can do before packing for our DC adventure??

LJ.
October 1st, 2005 11:41 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I know JUST the man to ask.........VERY prominent Jewish Doctor.

Anything else I can do before packing for our DC adventure??

LJ.

Thanks.....and we are all set for the Party!!!
October 1st, 2005 11:59 AM
jb To finally meet Gypsyin DC is a dream come true!!! She has a fashion sense like no other and is a kind, caring person....And as alwasy, LJ is the life of the party and I shall buy her many kamikazee's!! Ww shall be the "easiest lay on the White House lawn".......................
October 1st, 2005 12:09 PM
jb It looks like the new R-Class SUV...not very attractice and very low priced29-40k.....I need a better shot.
October 1st, 2005 12:28 PM
LadyJane I drink Cosmopolitan's....get that right...Cosmpolitan's!!

I suggest you have the suite well stocked with Grey Goose Vodka.

Shall I pack my Twister game????

LJ.
October 1st, 2005 02:23 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I drink Cosmopolitan's....get that right...Cosmpolitan's!!

I suggest you have the suite well stocked with Grey Goose Vodka.

Shall I pack my Twister game????

LJ.

I shall treat you and gypsy to a great meal at the Hotel, with lots of cosmos, single malts, filets, etc..then me, jordan and you 2 shall head for the show..just can't get you front row like me..but 15th row ain't to shbby!!!
October 1st, 2005 03:19 PM
jb Not really...while I despise Aerosmith, they basically were dead as a band at the end of the 80's. The Joe Perry Project and Tyler's solo stuff(like Mick's sucked big time). They made a decision to resurrect their career with the Run DMC "Wal this Way" video which at the time was the beginning of hip-hop really taking over MTV....This, combined with the Alicia Silverstone(I think she is Jewish) videos, and follow up power ballads , really made AS hugely popular again. In addition, unlike Mick, Tyler was not as private and made himself and the band very accessible and T.V. friendly. Theu have sold 65 million albums and are just a few hundred thoudsand behind the Stones(shocking, isn't it?).
Tje Stones, on the other hand, imploaded in the mid 80's right when AS became popular again to a a new generation(post Tatoo You) of fans which remain loyal to this day. Mick and Keith, until this past tour, really never
were media friendly,(they have now appeared on talk shows, NFL promos, etc). I think they believed that despite their long absence in the 80;s the fan base would remain, and for the concerts they are partially correct as we oldies still come out. However, they never tied into that MTV crowd and lost a generation of new fans...thus, their album sales have suffered dramatically.
In this case, they went big, and the results, while not disatrous, must be somewhat disappointing as surely they(mangement/Virgin/and even maybe Mick) probably thought ABB would sell very well...atleast like 2-3 million. Since this is not happening, I would be O.K. with SOL(a horrible song IMO) being released on a larger pop market to see if it would catch on and help sales. The reason being, that if the album does not sell well here, why would they make another one? This took 8 yrs(really only a couple of months as we know how Mick and Keith do things these days) and the album is just alright....I don't want them to be an oldies act with no new product(Live Licks was embarrassing). So yes friends, under these circumstances, I am O.K. with it.

October 2nd, 2005 02:04 AM
T&A JB - you're okay with me. Hope to be greeted someday.
October 2nd, 2005 02:12 AM
pdog
quote:
T&A wrote:
JB - you're okay with me. Hope to be greeted someday.

You've been greeted... You didn't even leave me money on the dresser... I feel so cheap!

October 2nd, 2005 07:26 AM
Moonisup Cool pic!
October 2nd, 2005 12:50 PM
kath gypsy and joshy sittin' on a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g....
October 2nd, 2005 12:53 PM
pdog
quote:
kath wrote:
gypsy and joshy sittin' on a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g....

Aren't they both married!
October 2nd, 2005 02:11 PM
kath josh, i need to send you something, i need your e mail address.

you'll like it a lot!!!!
October 2nd, 2005 08:13 PM
Saint Sway I'm not sure exactly what the story is with that photo...

but I'm willing to wager that, of all the whore-ish things the stones have done over the past 40 years, that the story behind that photo will top the list.

call it a hunch.
October 2nd, 2005 10:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Aren't they both married!

We are only good friends - kinda like Angelina and Brad were when they began shooting "Mr & Mrs Smith."
October 3rd, 2005 02:20 PM
Joey " JB - you're okay with me. "

Damn Straight !!!!! My Baby is OK with everyone !!!!!!!

You SHALL be greeted by The Joshy .

Sass
October 3rd, 2005 04:27 PM
glencar DC might get Sway, I hear...
October 3rd, 2005 04:53 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

We are only good friends - kinda like Angelina and Brad were when they began shooting "Mr & Mrs Smith."

Angelina is already cheating on Brad!
BUT!!! Not with me!

Jennifer had this to say:

[Edited by Jennifer]
[Edited by Brad]
[Edited by Angelina]
[Edited by pdog]
October 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
DC might get Sway, I hear...

Omaha might get Winter I hear ....................

The Sassy Tree !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)