ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For all men(NSC) Return to archive
September 30th, 2005 01:29 PM
jb This past month, I noticed a small lump on my left testicle. I ignored it for a week or 2 but was concerned. I went to the doctor yesterday fearing the worst, but he took an ultra-sound and the lump apparently was some calcification on the testicle. He was very confident it was not testicular cancer. I urge all men, on a monthly basis, to perform a testicular exam. It is one of the most curable cancers if caught early. It typically affects men b/t 15-40, but it can occur at any age. This is nothing to be embarrassed about and could save you life or somebody you know . Many web-site have detail info on testicular self-exam. While I am not thrilled that I have anything down there, I am glad that it appears benign, and shall simply have to monitor it to make sure nothing changes. Stay safe and don't allow your pride to keep you from seeing a doctor if you suspect anything. God Bless.
[Edited by jb]
September 30th, 2005 01:31 PM
sirmoonie Calcified Ball Syndrome (CBS). I wonder what causes CBS [shudder].
September 30th, 2005 01:34 PM
Jair Thank you, JB. It's really a good advice.
Wish you good luck & all the best!

September 30th, 2005 01:50 PM
monkey_man Thanks for the heads up. Who knew you could get get calcification on your balls?
September 30th, 2005 01:56 PM
scratched Coincidently, I have a check-up booked for next week. My GP is a rather attractive lady. I hope I don't get a boner!
September 30th, 2005 02:01 PM
Factory Girl
Oy ve.
September 30th, 2005 03:48 PM
Some Guy Certainly in the successful experience of living, health is a prime factor. And in all probability nothing is of more importance, nothing of more immediate concern, than the present state of one’s health. From a historical viewpoint, the idea of a connection between health and state of mind is anything but new. It was Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, who said: In order to cure the human body it is necessary to have knowledge of whole things. And Paracelsus wrote: True medicine only arises from the creative knowledge of the last and deepest powers of the whole universe; only he who grasps the innermost nature of man can cure him in earnest.
The body
Everything in the physical world, animate and inanimate, is the result of some organizing factor, a purposeful activity, a formative element that indicates the involvement of an intelligence that functions in accord with law. This is what we encounter in the body. The body, in structure and function, is a mass of dynamic material held together by an intelligent organizing factor, which operates in accord with law.
That the body is a wonderful mechanism there is no doubt, but how many of us have realized just how amazing it is? Powerful muscles are instantly called into violent action by a minute amount of energy coursing along nerve pathways. Whether the outside temperature is very hot, even above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, or extremely cold, the body maintains its normal temperature of approximately 98.6 degrees. A foreign particle enters the skin and immediately internal materials needed to isolate foreign matter, fight infection, and heal the break in the skin are rushed to the area. The heat developed within the body by muscular effort would be damaging beyond repair if a built-in cooling system did not start to function. What maintains the dynamic material of the body in a state of stability? What determines the equilibrium that is evidenced?
The curative power
The body’s ability to maintain its dynamic material at a level of equilibrium was described by physiologist Walter B. Cannon as homeostasis, which he termed the essential functioning of the autonomic nervous system maintaining a balance of activity in the body. There is something that seeks to regulate and control the body’s dynamic material at a normal level in the face of an almost infinite variety of conditions surrounding it and within it.
Another factor is the ability of the body to cure itself of disease in order to maintain a stable and constant condition. This natural curative force has long been recognized, and was advanced by Hippocrates and termed vis medicatrix naturae.
It is only through the existence of the factors of equilibrium, homeostasis, and vis medicatrix naturae that medicine can help to correct an undesirable bodily condition. Doctors can assist, supply aids, remove obstacles, and perform many other corrective measures, but after they have done all they can do, they must wait. They wait for the body to reestablish its equilibrium. They wait for the normal, natural curative forces of the body to take over and assert themselves. The physician cannot make a cut heal, cannot make new skin, and cannot make a new organ, but can only pave the way for the body’s corrective actions. These actions are accomplished through the manifestation of the invisible pattern or organizing factor in and through the dynamic material of which the body is composed. And this intelligent force would have to be consistent or life could never have maintained itself.
Your thinking and health
To what degree are we, as thinking entities capable of creative thought, able in any way to disrupt the flow of the organizing factor in and through us? Almost every shape and condition of illness has been in some way or other related to our pattern of thinking, a pattern of thinking that apparently is contradictory to the spiritual pattern of a perfect and healthy body. But is there not a larger implication—the extent and degree of our negative thought patterns that block the expression in us of the perfect spiritual pattern which created us to begin with and which seeks to maintain and sustain us?
With every pill we have prescribed for us we should also be given a creative prayer, a suggested way to correct our destructive patterns of thought. We must get ourselves and our limited human thinking out of the way so that the divine pattern of perfection can fully express itself in us. For who can make his or her own heart beat? What doctor can cause the blood to circulate? All we seem to be able to do through our own efforts is to confuse and confound the operation of Divine Life in us.
The source of health
We must turn from all our worries, anxieties, and fears about our body and know that there is a normal pattern of health, an organizing factor that knows what to do and how to do it, a perfect idea that exists and will express and manifest in us, as us, when we recognize it and accept it as doing so. The doctor can assist the body mechanically through surgery and medication; we can assist by the way we think and act.
The foundation for any idea that health is a normal state for the body (this is a fact, or else the body would never make any attempt to cure itself) rests in the concept that we are living in a perfect universe, regardless of any appearances to the contrary. This is the teaching of all the great and wise. It is the conclusion and the teaching of those upon whom the hope of the world makes its greatest claim, and we would be wise to follow the pattern of their thought.
Whether we fully understand it or not, our reality is oneness with God; anything and everything which appears to be attached to this reality that contradicts the divine nature, even though we must admit that it is an experience, cannot be the final truth of our being. Availing oneself of medical knowledge and wisdom, or the use of creative thought in the form of prayer for the attainment of health, are but different approaches to the same goal—health, which must exist as a spiritual reality. Both are often needed. The medical profession more and more recognizes the value and importance of prayer in the recovery of a patient.
Affirmative prayer for health
We realize that health is our natural, normal state. In prayer we are not concerned with illness, sickness, and disease, but with their opposites—health, wholeness, and perfection. We are not concerned with skepticism, doubt, or agnosticism, but with faith, trust, and belief. We seek to turn entirely from all objective appearances and affirm, even in the midst of extreme bodily confusion, the right action of God in and through the body, the manifestation of the perfect pattern of health, the perfect functioning of the organizing factor.
As we turn in thought to infinite Spirit as the source, and the only source, of our lives, and know It is good and perfect and expresses Itself as goodness and perfection in us, we are turning our thought away from whatever the appearances may be. As we turn our thought away from appearances, there is nothing to support or sustain them. As we continuously affirm the positive and good, we are automatically eliminating the negative, the undesirable. There is no necessity for any negative condition to exist within our bodies other than the necessity we ourselves insist upon.

September 30th, 2005 04:02 PM
sammy davis jr. I check me balls every day.....thoroughly.
September 30th, 2005 05:02 PM
pdog Testicualr examination leads to masturbation... It's a win-win. No lumps, then I rub one out... It's self inflicted bliss!
September 30th, 2005 05:08 PM
Some Guy are you cranking one out in that picture?
September 30th, 2005 06:06 PM
Jumping Jack A recent AMA study showed that excessive exposure to Beatles music during the formative years leads to testicular cancer and ultimate removal of one's balls. This qualifies as a permanant disability for lawyers.
September 30th, 2005 06:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
are you cranking one out in that picture?

There's a group of about ten people around me, it's cropped out. There were a few C10 members present and they're well know for their circle jerks. I'll say no more!
October 1st, 2005 07:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels AC/DC
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (1981)
Big Balls

I'm ever upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

CHORUS:
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

CHORUS

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

CHORUS

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish...

Ball sucker
October 1st, 2005 08:07 AM
egon ball issues are no laughing matter.
October 1st, 2005 11:37 AM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Calcified Ball Syndrome (CBS). I wonder what causes CBS [shudder].

Dan Rather I'm has a hand in it, or maybe on it...
October 1st, 2005 12:11 PM
jb I am sure some here had hoped it was testicular cancer and had metastasized to my liver and lungs......I can only say may God have mercy on your soul.
October 1st, 2005 12:52 PM
J.J.Flash There are good, useful information in it Josh, thank you very much. Now we must get used to perform this self-exam once in a while.
October 1st, 2005 01:06 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
There are good, useful information in it Josh, thank you very much. Now we must get used to perform this self-exam once in a while.

You are much loved by the Joey and Josh....you must come to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale in March. I am afraid to come to Brazil as they report here many American's being kidnapped? Is this true?
October 3rd, 2005 10:48 AM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:

You are much loved by the Joey and Josh....you must come to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale in March. I am afraid to come to Brazil as they report here many American's being kidnapped? Is this true?

The new wave here is kidnap the mothers of famous football players. As the bad guys can reach the players (because the body gards, because they're living in Europe, etc) they're getting their moms. Its funny. Or tragic, whatever.

I don't read nothing about Americans, I don't think its true, JB.
Also, Brazilians have a special love about Americans. You're all very respected here. In my city there are several students and exec and they are finest people...

October 3rd, 2005 11:16 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
A recent AMA study showed that excessive exposure to Beatles music during the formative years leads to testicular cancer and ultimate removal of one's balls. This qualifies as a permanant disability for lawyers.

Post of the week. I almost spit my drink out reading that one...
October 3rd, 2005 01:36 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

[...]
I don't read nothing about Americans, I don't think its true, JB.
Also, Brazilians have a special love about Americans. You're all very respected here. In my city there are several students and exec and they are finest people...

Word!

"Love train Ronnie"
October 3rd, 2005 02:03 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Calcified Ball Syndrome (CBS). I wonder what causes CBS [shudder].

Shy Bladder Syndrome ( SBS )

October 3rd, 2005 02:10 PM
Jair
quote:
Joey wrote:

Shy Bladder Syndrome ( SBS )

Men, you both don't exist! Stop crackin me up, I have to work!!!
There are no such things, as Sirmonie or Joey wrote.

BUT, as JB, however, I think is nothing to be embarrassed about it. You can also perform the exam any time your doctor run the prevent cancer prostate.
Just sing Rough Justice:

So put your finger into my ass baby
And tell me what you feeling inside....

(Shake, shake!)

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)