ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Special Offer (Columbus Recording) For 5 Lucky People Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 30th, 2005 01:20 AM
pdog Here's the deal... I'll mail you two CD-r's of this awesome show recorded in the best fidelity so far this tour...
All you have to do is answer a question correctly and send me your mailing addy.... Easy?
PM to get in!
Question: What book did my Mom send me in the mail today?

A) Coming Apart At The Seams
Jack Sands & Peter Gammons
B) Natural Cures, What They Don't Want You To Know
Kevin Trudeau
C) Cooking Time Is Family Time
Lynn Fredericks

The questions are just in case I get alot of people wanting this...If not you won't need to have the correct answer.
It's really awesome and I want to share this great recording with the live debut of Sway!
[Edited by pdog]
September 30th, 2005 03:32 AM
Voodoo Scrounge It would have to be C!!!
September 30th, 2005 03:33 AM
Voodoo Scrounge It has to be C

My mum bought me a cookbook too!
September 30th, 2005 04:53 AM
pdog I'm not giving the answer away, I do hope people want this show. I think it's the ginchiest...LOL!
PM if you want in...
September 30th, 2005 04:59 AM
egon I'm traveling from france to NYC to greet you.

I think that is the ONLY correct answer?
September 30th, 2005 06:39 AM
Phog My guess is "A".
September 30th, 2005 06:44 AM
Nellcote pdog likes hardball, and any book with Gammons is king
Answer=A
[Edited by Nellcote]
September 30th, 2005 09:56 AM
Scottfree I'm going to say B, you seem pretty unhealthy...I deserve one of those gems, seeing as how I was at this show...Did I say deserve?
September 30th, 2005 10:05 AM
J.J.Flash Hey pdoggy, I've just sent you my guess via PM.

Fingers crossed!
September 30th, 2005 10:08 AM
Factory Girl nswer :
A) Coming Apart At The Seams
Jack Sands & Peter Gammons

September 30th, 2005 10:09 AM
J.J.Flash Check your PM Pdoggy!
September 30th, 2005 01:58 PM
monkey_man I think it's B PDog. . .and the bonus is you could have it messengered across town if you needed to!
September 30th, 2005 02:29 PM
gustavobala B
September 30th, 2005 02:52 PM
pdog Here's the deal... I'll mail you two CD-r's of this awesome show recorded in the best fidelity so far this tour...
All you have to do is answer a question correctly and send me your mailing addy.... Easy?
PM to get in!

It seems a few here, just decided to answer in the thread... a few actually did PM me the answer, and some got it right! Yet no one , not one person sent me their mailing addy...
I don't know if I should flunk you all or join you outside for a smoke!
How about we try again. All PM were deleted, so if you want in follow the instructions...
Ding Ding...Round One, Part Duex!
September 30th, 2005 03:43 PM
Thing One Can I play? Are the cds gone yet? I was at the Columbus show. I would love to have the boot?
September 30th, 2005 03:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Can I play? Are the cds gone yet? I was at the Columbus show. I would love to have the boot?

Then follow the instructions you fucking moron...

Click this link...

http://home.earthlink.net/~paul.wei...Your%20Band.mp3
September 30th, 2005 04:12 PM
Thing One
quote:
pdog wrote:

Then follow the instructions you fucking moron...

Click this link...

http://home.earthlink.net/~paul.wei...Your%20Band.mp3

I think my best posters list has created more enemies than friends. I'm not a moron Pdog. I just play one in your bedroom. You said that's what you wanted.
September 30th, 2005 04:35 PM
pdog
quote:
Thing One wrote:

I think my best posters list has created more enemies than friends. I'm not a moron Pdog. I just play one in your bedroom. You said that's what you wanted.

Lists are for cheese dicks.
PM me your answer and address? Scared?
Here's a towel, wipe your pussy and pick up your purse!
September 30th, 2005 04:43 PM
Thing One
quote:
pdog wrote:

Lists are for cheese dicks.

I thought the rule around here was that accumulating a list of your own quotes was for cheese dicks?

I can no longer accept your very gracious offer. You knowing where I live does not seem like a good idea right now. You seem a bit unstable. But I applaud your generosity. You are a true fan. Are you going to Seattle?
September 30th, 2005 04:52 PM
monkey_man When will you announce the correct answer?
September 30th, 2005 04:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Thing One wrote:

I thought the rule around here was that accumulating a list of your own quotes was for cheese dicks?

No rules powder puff girl!
quote:

I can no longer accept your very gracious offer.

So what you're really saying is "I'm a pussy troll who can't reveal who I really am b/c I'm pussy troll...
quote:
You knowing where I live does not seem like a good idea right now.

Me caring who you are and where you live would give up to the world that tolerance is possible.
quote:
You seem a bit unstable.

Your just afraid of me... Don't allow your paranoid thoughts to get interfere with logic.
quote:
But I applaud your generosity. You are a true fan. Are you going to Seattle?

Yawn...Yawn... Seattle! Why? I don't know anyone there! I'll meet up with you in SF, I'll buy you dinner, then punch you in the stomach so you can puke it out, then we'll rock out to The Stones!!!
[Edited by pdog]
September 30th, 2005 05:10 PM
Thing One Man, you're tuff! Do you have a PT Cruiser key chain? I think those are cool. Makes me look tuff too.
September 30th, 2005 06:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Man, you're tuff! Do you have a PT Cruiser key chain? I think those are cool. Makes me look tuff too.

Too Tough To Die!
October 4th, 2005 04:02 PM
monkey_man Hey PDog what was the correct answer?
October 4th, 2005 04:07 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Hey PDog what was the correct answer?

B)
All 7 responders are getting the show...
October 4th, 2005 04:10 PM
monkey_man Woo Hoo! It's a beautiful day here . . .get off the computer and go enjoy it!
October 4th, 2005 04:15 PM
pdog HEY!
I heard that the jumps were exciting but the neighborhood used sucked!
Next time they'll do it in Potrero Hill...
October 4th, 2005 04:21 PM
monkey_man The street was too narrow and the crowd was too close to where they were landing. I saw a spectator get nailed by a snowboarder. . .it was not pretty. Potrero Hill is a much better location!
October 4th, 2005 04:27 PM
pdog And one guy landed on his head, but was ok...
I didn't go but got the 411 on it. I don't like that neighborhood, if it had been over here, I'd have been there w/o a blink of an eye!
October 4th, 2005 04:32 PM
monkey_man Yeah it was filled with Marina idiots but watching the jumps made it worth it!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)