ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Monumental Plaza de Toros, Barcelona, España 11 de junio de 1976
© 1976 Alma María Rico - Dedicado a Montana!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie Return to archive
September 27th, 2004 11:12 AM
Rolling Hansie German newspaper EXPRESS has an article about Charlie. The newspaper says that they met Shirley in Aachen during the weekend. Shirley was there for a horse-show. The newspaper spoke to Shirley and she said that Charlie was completely cured. That was the news that they got from the doctors. All he had to do now was rest and get his strength back. I have no idea if this is true, but that is what the newspaper writes. Does Anybody know more about this? I can only hope it is true.
Full article (in German) on
http://www.express.de/servlet/Satellite?pagename=XP/index&pageid=1004976768169&rubrik=221&artikelid=1094127450770
September 27th, 2004 12:14 PM
kath it's on SDB all translated and everything....says he is completely free of the cancer and now recovering from treatment. doing very well.
September 27th, 2004 12:37 PM
BILL PERKS IAN?
September 27th, 2004 01:43 PM
Soldatti Great news
September 29th, 2004 02:36 PM
Rolling Hansie
quote:
kath wrote:
it's on SDB all translated and everything....

Thanks Kath. I also read it on SDB now. But they got it from the same source as I did. I was just hoping that someone could confirm it.