ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Monumental Plaza de Toros, Barcelona, España 11 de junio de 1976
© 1976 Alma María Rico - Dedicado a Montana!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick to be on Entertainment Tonight tommorow recording something?....From Ian Return to archive
September 27th, 2004 01:12 AM
IanBillen
I had ET on with no volume while I was doing some things. It showed Mick recording on a microphone with an acoustic guitar and it showed it to be covered tommorow. By the time I dashed to the remote the segment was over. Anyone know what it's all about? By the way I did not see Keith or any other Stones in the clip.
Ian
September 27th, 2004 01:15 AM
IanBillen
I just seen on Shadoobie that Mick is to be talking about his new movie soundtrack tommorow on ET so I guess that is what it is all about.
Ian
September 27th, 2004 08:43 AM
F505 thanks
September 27th, 2004 01:43 PM
Soldatti Please post here some of his comments.
September 28th, 2004 04:13 PM
wgwalsh The hash browns burned on the stove that night.
September 28th, 2004 04:21 PM
gypsy I'm scared to ask...but, what were you doing during the clip?
September 28th, 2004 05:10 PM
IanBillen
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm scared to ask...but, what were you doing during the clip?

Preparing the class I teach.
September 28th, 2004 05:51 PM
gypsy I was kidding, you know. Cool! I have a lot of friends who are teachers. What class do you teach?
September 29th, 2004 03:20 AM
gypsy Do you teach at Howe? It is an excellent school. Our own joey is former Howe student; unfortunately, he did not graduate, and has yet to get his GED.
September 29th, 2004 04:06 AM
IanBillen
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I was kidding, you know. Cool! I have a lot of friends who are teachers. What class do you teach?

I teach computer certification. Joey is a wise man. I teach Microsoft and COMPTia Certification. It's not too bad.
Howe? Is that for real?
Ian
September 29th, 2004 12:59 PM
gypsy Yes. Howe is a very real academic facility.
September 29th, 2004 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Yes. Howe is a very real academic facility.

www.HoweMilitary.com
September 29th, 2004 02:42 PM
gypsy I don't want an RO t-shirt...I want a Howe t-shirt.
I have a million ideas about Howe t-shirts..."I went to Howe and all I got was a ____" Just fill in the blank.
September 29th, 2004 03:20 PM
glencar BJ?
September 29th, 2004 03:58 PM
gypsy I was going to add "a mouth full of cum," but that one is good. Anyone else?
September 29th, 2004 04:03 PM
LadyJane ROTFLMFAO!!

gyps...the Hospital's loss is OUR gain!!!!

LJ.
September 29th, 2004 04:03 PM
glencar We really need SDH for this quiz.
September 29th, 2004 04:15 PM
gypsy Thanks, LJ! I bet they're completely board off their asses over there in that Radiology Department. I made that place fun, yet still managed to do the highest amount of exams than all the other techs.
September 29th, 2004 04:23 PM
glencar Any news on the job hunt?
September 29th, 2004 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Any news on the job hunt?

I am now a " stock boy " at Kroger
September 29th, 2004 04:31 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I was going to add "a mouth full of cum," but that one is good. Anyone else?

a larger ring??
September 29th, 2004 04:40 PM
gypsy I am working at Howe's nurse's office...and, boy, is it ever busy. Been handing out free tubes of surgilube like it's going outta style!
I'm almost completely out of all of my free sample of that stuff that gets rid of that damn mouth herpes.
September 29th, 2004 04:42 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm almost completely out of all of my free sample of that stuff that gets rid of that damn mouth herpes.

September 29th, 2004 04:43 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I am working at Howe's nurse's office...and, boy, is it ever busy. Been handing out free tubes of surgilube like it's going outta style!

where the boys go??