ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Monumental Plaza de Toros, Barcelona, España 11 de junio de 1976
© 1976 Alma María Rico - Dedicado a Montana!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Elvis Costello & The Imposters On Conan Tonite Return to archive
September 25th, 2004 01:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot If you are still awake...check 'em out.

If not, you can see a repeat of the show Monday on Comedy Central.
September 25th, 2004 11:23 AM
Martha Thanks SS. I missed this performance last night, but will try to catch the rerun Monday.

I've heard about the new CD and will be getting it on Tuesday! Sounds great! I hear Lucinda Williams and Emmy Lou Harris guest on a couple tracks. The CD is entitled: "The Delivery Man" and what I've heard from it it sounds like his old hard-rockin' stuff!

I'm always in need of a good dose of shake it loose rock-n-roll.

And you?
September 25th, 2004 04:36 PM
Soldatti I always liked Elvis Costello, all less "She"...
September 25th, 2004 05:29 PM
Prodigal Son Yeah, I'm just starting to get into the other Elvis. I've got My Aim is True, This Year's Model, Imperial Bedroom, Greatest Hits, When I was Cruel and I haven't been let down by any of them, so I'm looking to add more.

Oh and SS, I was looking through those old Keno archives today and my posts from back around 9/11 and previous to that. I pretty much stopped posting so much at both boards because I felt like if I had nothing extra to add to the conversation, forget about it. Don't mistake all that crap to being ego-inflated. I had a learning/anxiety disorder and I hadn't really learned to control by big fat mouth/big fat keyboard blitz. It was tough to interact on the internet for a while when I was 14-16. I used to have Joey/jb syndrome and simply join a thread to post. Anyway, as for the learning disorder and problems with anxiety; it was a combination of that with immaturity and overconfidence in what I could discuss with others that caused all the insensetive and ranting posts. Sometimes I posted crazy vicious rants because I thought it was the norm and people would be drawn by it. They were, for all the wrong reasons.

Every time someone seemed to temper the situation, I came back with another offensive post. So, I've grown to learn the mistakes and how stupid and incredibly naive I was. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways and not totally outlaw me like some, such as the long-gone Sugar Blue, did. I just wanted to mention it now, because I realize the impression most people have of me. It's all forgotten. It's good to not be the whipping boy of the board anymore. That's all, folks.
Prodigal former Net Pimpin', Procrastinating Punk, Son
September 26th, 2004 01:15 AM
Soldatti I'm listening his first album right now...