ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Monumental Plaza de Toros, Barcelona, España 11 de junio de 1976
© 1976 Alma María Rico - Dedicado a Montana!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A special present to you by Irina! tAKe a LoOk Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 23rd, 2004 01:10 AM
corgi37 Some rough old heads on that thing.
September 23rd, 2004 01:22 AM
gypsy But some very pretty little heads on there too! LadyJane, Parmeda, Luxury, Angiegirl, Jaxx, etc...
You guys are lucky we RO girls saved that picture from being downright plain.
Oh, and josh gets a big thank you for looking like such a stallion! Yeah!
September 23rd, 2004 02:08 AM
parmeda Irina, what a lovely surprise...bless your heart.
Thank you, so much! You obviously spent a lot of time and energy to put the collage together. And, I got a front row seat out of the deal, too! ...lol

>>"I am proud beyond words to report that I am the only person in the pic with an alcoholic beverage"<<
LMAO! tele...you're such a slut!

>>"I am honored to be among such a buncha crazy ass bastards!"<<
WTF Nanky...us bitches don't count?

Yep...this one is getting copied & printed as I type.
Thanks again, Irina
September 23rd, 2004 02:35 AM
FotiniD Irina, what a beautiful collage! My friend Giannis is gonna go crazy when he sees himself on it, hahaha

I hope you're alright after the earthquake! Damn quakes, scary stupid things. But yes, there is some sort of correlation - posting the collage and THEN have an earthquake... Hmmm...

Hope you're all alright and with no damages at home! And here's to the after-shocks (whatever they're called) stopping soon!
September 23rd, 2004 02:43 AM
gypsy Right on, parmy! I know when (not IF) we all have a gathering, we will be far crazier than the C10 ever thought about being.
September 23rd, 2004 05:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
(I thought Irina lived in Russia, not the Ukraine?)

Oops sorry! She's from Kaliningrad, Russia I'm so sorry for this mistake, I don't know how I made that mistake I have even sent stuff and corresponded with Irina for years but I think I’m having the first symptoms of Alzheimer
September 23rd, 2004 06:22 AM
FotiniD
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Oops sorry! She's from Kaliningrad, Russia I'm so sorry for this mistake, I don't know how I made that mistake I have even sent stuff and corresponded with Irina for years but I think I’m having the first symptoms of Alzheimer

But the earthquake did happen in Kaliningrad, I suppose?
September 23rd, 2004 07:23 AM
nankerphelge Angie!

Come in off the ledge!
Gyps was only kidding about marrying jb!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
September 23rd, 2004 07:50 AM
albert So Gypsy, you must be the girl on my left side (on the picture). (just above Ronnie)

Who is the girl on the other side?

(I'm the smiling guy with sun glasses)

gr,

Albert
Holland
September 23rd, 2004 08:03 AM
LadyJane
quote:
albert wrote:

(I'm the smiling guy with sun glasses)

Well of course you're smiling. You're standing between two of RO's loviest...gypsy and Irina.

LJ.
September 23rd, 2004 08:06 AM
bootcover GREAT pic, just because I'm in it
September 23rd, 2004 08:24 AM
luxury1 I refuse to tell you all where Mick's other hand is. Why do you think I'm smiling so big?

Thanks Irina. That is one fun collage. I was crackin' up looking at all our mugs. Cant wait for the next RO gathering. We are all overdue for one, no?
September 23rd, 2004 08:35 AM
Doxa The earthquake was kind of unusual strong for this part of world. It also felt here in my country (Finland), in the other side of Baltic Ocean. Take care, Irina, and also the town of Immanuel Kant.

- Doxa
September 23rd, 2004 09:14 AM
Irina Thanks all for the nice words
The earthquake seems to be over, and we've
returned to the office (some walls are covered with cracks)
News reports that the earth tremor was up to 6 degrees by Richter scale. The epicentre was about 20 km from Kaliningrad(and it touched Poland, Lithuania, part of Germany and the South of Finland). And it was
accompanied by the storm with strong wind and
heavy shower.
But now we are OK and we've returned to normal life
And I'm so glad to see all you again !
September 23rd, 2004 09:30 AM
Joey
quote:
Irina wrote:
But now we are OK and we've returned to normal life
And I'm so glad to see all you again !

Glad to Hear it ! Take Care Irina ........

Joey
September 23rd, 2004 10:25 AM
jb Did you get Joey in there? There is a nice picture of Joey , Jaxx, nanker, Moonie, and Colorado Keno somewhere out there....Pepesi Center..
September 23rd, 2004 10:27 AM
albert Hi Irina,

Good to hear everything is o.k.!

Just found out about my very special place in the photo collage just between Gypsy and you.

I must be in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

gr,
Albert
Holland
September 23rd, 2004 10:32 AM
LadyJane Glad you are well, Irina. And thank you again for this wonderful gift.

I'm going to print it and hang it proudly at my desk at work. And when everyone asks "Who is that group?" I shall proudly say..."My friends at Rocks Off." Sure to cause everyone to think, yet again, that I have lost my mind!!!

And Luxy...you are right...an RO gathering is sorely needed. Somebody win the damn lottery and buy a yacht for all of us to enjoy.

LJ.
September 23rd, 2004 10:36 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Glad you are well, Irina. And thank you again for this wonderful gift.

I'm going to print it and hang it proudly at my desk at work. And when everyone asks "Who is that group?" I shall proudly say..."My friends at Rocks Off." Sure to cause everyone to think, yet again, that I have lost my mind!!!

And Luxy...you are right...an RO gathering is sorely needed. Somebody win the damn lottery and buy a yacht for all of us to enjoy.

LJ.

Shidoobee is quite successful with their gatherings in various parts of the Northeast..Sadly, many here do not have the ability to travelk b/c of financial reasons.
September 23rd, 2004 10:37 AM
egon I'd buy a yacht LJ, but at the moment my money's tied up in some big investments such as a pub bill & a pyramide game.

however, as soon as the profit rolls in i will start shopping.
September 23rd, 2004 10:41 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
I'd buy a yacht LJ, but at the moment my money's tied up in some big investments such as a pub bill & a pyramide game.

however, as soon as the profit rolls in i will start shopping.

Maybe we can meet in Pennsylvania and fuck Amish people!!!
September 23rd, 2004 10:44 AM
Gazza >Shidoobee is quite successful with their gatherings in various parts of the Northeast..Sadly, many here do not have the ability to travelk b/c of financial reasons.

I think the fact that theres a higher proportion of non-US residents might be more the logical reason.

That plus some people like yourself won't travel. The last RO gathering was actually in London, incidentally.
September 23rd, 2004 10:45 AM
caro Thanks a lot Irina, I love the collage! Looks like Ju and jb are having plenty of fun discussing their respective haircuts.

Glad you are ok, BTW!
September 23rd, 2004 10:49 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>Shidoobee is quite successful with their gatherings in various parts of the Northeast..Sadly, many here do not have the ability to travelk b/c of financial reasons.

I think the fact that theres a higher proportion of non-US residents might be more the logical reason.

That plus some people like yourself won't travel. The last RO gathering was actually in London, incidentally.

I will travel to any place within Florida as well as new York.....I do remember seeing a few people in Tampa back in 99?
September 23rd, 2004 12:53 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Angie!
Come in off the ledge!
Gyps was only kidding about marrying jb!

Really? Only kidding? Damn... There goes my nice dream this coming night.
September 23rd, 2004 12:58 PM
kath really nice...no josh and me kissing, though.....damn!!!
September 23rd, 2004 02:25 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
caro wrote:
Thanks a lot Irina, I love the collage! Looks like Ju and jb are having plenty of fun discussing their respective haircuts.

oh!!!!!!
hopefully I cut my hair when I saw this great Mullet Irina did for me
September 23rd, 2004 02:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
Maybe we can meet in Pennsylvania and fuck Amish people!!!

I cook a mean squirrel pot pie.

September 23rd, 2004 02:38 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I cook a mean squirrel pot pie.

........even better , you can UnCake a mean squirrel pot pie .

JACKY !
September 23rd, 2004 03:15 PM
luxury1 Does anyone else besides me wonder what Irina and Voodoo have been "corresponding" about for years???
Page: 1 2 3