ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Monumental Plaza de Toros, Barcelona, España 11 de junio de 1976
© 1976 Alma María Rico - Dedicado a Montana!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I think we need a new FU thread!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 20th, 2004 01:55 PM
Joey

September 20th, 2004 02:12 PM
kath sure as hell was. no discussion here. horrible blunder, although i don't believe it was a "blunder." george had an agenda.

but to post about MORE death and hatred is even worse.
September 20th, 2004 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
sure as hell was. no discussion here. horrible blunder, although i don't believe it was a "blunder." george had an agenda.

but to post about MORE death and hatred is even worse.

lil kim is innocent imo....
September 20th, 2004 02:19 PM
kath i see. well, that's just fuckin' fascinating, josh.
September 20th, 2004 02:32 PM
Joey

I'm sensing tension here today .

I'm also sensing something else ................

************* END TRANSMISSION ***************
September 20th, 2004 02:45 PM
gypsy joshy, lil' kim is starting to resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein "the 'CatWoman' lady" who has had all of those plastic surgeries. Scary.
September 20th, 2004 03:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Someone wrote:
We(the Jewish people) will make the world safe by killing all muslim/arab terrorists.....

quote:
Somone else or the same wrote:
The fan club, historically, has offered fans a variety of deals and packages, including, but not limited to, premium seats, arena-stadium-club show packages, video/audio exclusives, merchandise specials, and other benefits. Thanks to Mr. Cohl, the band, and the great people behind rs.com, we the fans have been given the opportunity to have access to the band like never before and I for one am eternally grateful!!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for keepeing the membership($100) so low.

A big FU to "someone" and "someone else" above

September 20th, 2004 03:15 PM
jb Thanks Vodoo!!! Nice to see your back!!! Maybe the wife can make a Stones chanukah bush this year?
September 20th, 2004 03:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Dear jb, I see you're not a religious Jewish but a biz-oriented materialist and superficial "semi-jew" Is that the way we’re waiting to go back to paradise? Go back to hell!

How can you say that? How can you say "we will make the world safe by killing all muslim/arab terrorists.."

September 20th, 2004 03:34 PM
kath so...how about that jon stewart/daily show, huh???

(changing subject in order to maintain sense of sanity...)
September 20th, 2004 03:39 PM
kath voodoo...i've been fighting this shit with josh for a long time. he can't finish a "discussion". he can only post this kind of crap and then he resorts to his "monkey talk" and crap like "chanukah bushes."

no point in expecting him to post anything even remotely intelligent or thought out now.

and his "day of atonement" is close at hand. at least, i hope it is.
September 20th, 2004 03:55 PM
caro
quote:
egon wrote:

confused here, are you male or female?

just for the record.

Female. I should've specified "loads-of-beer-mixed-with-lemonade-or-some-weird-soda-cuz-beer-alone-tastes-reeeally-bitter"

"...especially Heinenkenn!"
September 20th, 2004 04:05 PM
kath hey josh...this should make your day!!! another american hostage has been beheaded!!!

NOW..tell me how this is making the world a better place, all this killing and revenge and killing and revenge and killing.......

and then tell me all about how "your people" need to repay the nazis for shit that happened MANY WARS AGO!!!!

i repeat (ahem)

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!
September 20th, 2004 04:10 PM
Joey

I sense another " Tet " is very very close .

" It's that Friggin Roman Nose of his Ronnie ! "

Sturscee Joe Joe !
September 20th, 2004 04:12 PM
jb Kath, Vodoo and I have been "friends" for many years on the board and I have always supported his endeavors..the fact that we have disagreed on most subjects is irrelevant...he can tell me to fuck off and we can crack a joke the next post..thats the difference here on Rocks-Off..My advixe to you is that bashing me is not going to win you any friends....it's not like the Lounge ..most people here genuinely like one another...I have welcomed you despite our differencs and hope you stay..but you must remember , you are a newbie, and must show Joey and I the proper resprct we are owed....that "monkey thing" is part of the rich tradition of Rocks-Off....Ninea abs shae monkey means a lot to most of us here!!!!
September 20th, 2004 04:15 PM
Joey " I have welcomed you despite our differencs and hope you stay..but you must remember , you are a newbie, and must show Joey and I the proper resprct we are owed....that "monkey thing" is part of the rich tradition of Rocks-Off....Ninea abs shae monkey means a lot to most of us here!!!! "

I would like to nibble your elbows and caress your kneecaps at the same time .

Abs Shae !!!

ABS SHAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 20th, 2004 04:36 PM
Moonisup
quote:
kath wrote:
hey josh...this should make your day!!! another american hostage has been beheaded!!!

truly horrible that people can do that to one and another,
it's a sick world
September 20th, 2004 04:36 PM
kath oh josh.

if i cared what you thought of me i would have stopped posting shit to you years ago.

as far as "respecting you" goes...you've not earned any respect from me on any board, ever.

you post inflammatory shit and then ignore it when people call you on it.

oh yeah, been here since oct 2002. so.....not your newest newbie....

war and killing bites, josh. no matter who is doing it or under what guise...
[Edited by kath]
September 20th, 2004 04:54 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
kath wrote:
reduced to bullshit, eh josh?

one more time, yes!
Voodoo, you got it
September 20th, 2004 04:59 PM
egon
quote:
caro wrote:

Female. I should've specified "loads-of-beer-mixed-with-lemonade-or-some-weird-soda-cuz-beer-alone-tastes-reeeally-bitter"

ahaa now i see. i always though you were a guy
September 20th, 2004 05:01 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

ahaa now i see. i always though you were a guy

Egon .................How's the drinking going so far this evening ?
September 20th, 2004 05:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Kath, Vodoo and I have been "friends" for many years on the board and I have always supported his endeavors..the fact that we have disagreed on most subjects is irrelevant...he can tell me to fuck off and we can crack a joke the next post..thats the difference here on Rocks-Off..

Agree 120% friends, brothers and even wife and husband relations have downs and ups but if they are real friends, brothers or wife/husband they remain in good will

Anyway this for my very good friend jb

September 20th, 2004 05:16 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
caro wrote:

Lol Caro...what s up in Paris?? here it 's still summertime you know..
September 20th, 2004 05:38 PM
Scottfree So eliminating muslim/faccist terrorists isn't a good idea? I would like to know what the alternative is?

FU to anyone that doesn't support the elimination of terrorists.....
[Edited by Scottfree]
September 20th, 2004 05:39 PM
caro Hi Ju! Can you believe that *your* friend mistook me for a guy? Those people from the South are strange!
Everything's fine here -- it's starting to get cold but Parisians are good at pretending that it's still summer. BTW, what's up with your drummer? Hadn't your whole band broken up at one point?
September 20th, 2004 07:13 PM
kath well, of course these people wouldn't have ever surfaced, certainly not to this degree of horror, if "we" hadn't invaded "them" under false freakin' pretenses!

now we have this daily body count, our people being beheaded on television, families in baghdad suffering terrible loss...it's never gonna fuckin' end.

so, yes. it annoys me very much when josh or anybody posts more hatred based on the happenstance that they were born jewish or whatever. and to constantly bring up people's race, religion, creed, national origin is just the stuff teeth grinders like me really don't wanna see....

i have no idea how to end this horror show. apparently, nobody knows how to end it.
September 20th, 2004 07:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Fuck the Stones' backing gang...<

OK. I got dibs on Lisa.

Ya'll can fight over Blondie.
September 20th, 2004 07:31 PM
gypsy I don't discuss politics on message boards.
September 20th, 2004 07:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot If you won't, then I'm not gonna do it either.

So Gypsy...let's talk about oral sex instead.

I'm all for it...how 'bout you?
September 20th, 2004 07:37 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
>Fuck rollingstones.com and all those bastards who earn big bucks from the fans that way

Speakin' of which, just read on IORR's message board that it seems that every time someone posts a message on the official rs.com board enquiring about the as-yet non-appearance of the 'exclusive' and great value $100 fan club DVD, that the admins delete the posts!!! Bet that makes you folks who forked out for the DVD feel a lot better!

A few months ago,following a post I made criticising the fan club rip offs, I got an e-mail from a British journalist from the Mail on Sunday asking me for some personal info for a story he was preparing on these type of fan club deals. Not trusting the angle a journalist from that rag would have taken, I ignored his request as I despise those people even more than rs.com. Now I'm not so sure they're any worse. Whilst I think anyone who parted with $100 for such a vague deal is incredibly foolish and has more money than sense, it's still annoying that so many people are being treated so shabbily and something should be done about it.

AGREED!!! They are WAY too over-priced, IMHO,
and, basically, need to actually have people REALLY run that
site in a fucking professional way... I like some of the
things that come with the membership, which I haven't
renewed 'cause I think it's over-priced for what they're
offering RIGHT NOW, but getting people's money before a tour
is even announced and not coming-through on a DVD offer,
ETC., is bullshit!!! With all the money they have, you
would think SOMEONE would be doing something right (or
something at ALL) over there!!! ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2 3 4