ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Monumental Plaza de Toros, Barcelona, España 11 de junio de 1976
© 1976 Alma María Rico - Dedicado a Montana!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I think we need a new FU thread!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 20th, 2004 09:24 AM
Joey

A BIG " F.U. " to having Bran Muffins for breakfast in the mornings ...........................Oh , OH !!!!!!!!!!

Developing ........................literally

***********IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION *************
September 20th, 2004 09:37 AM
LadyJane See..I knew it. We need an FU thread. It's so healthy for us to vent.

FU to the Buffalo Bills offense. You suck!!

FU to the the greedy NHL owners/players. Millions of dollars to play a fucking game. Try working paycheck to paycheck and still not having enough $$ like the rest of us, you losers.

LJ.
September 20th, 2004 09:55 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
See..I knew it. We need an FU thread. It's so healthy for us to vent.

FU to the Buffalo Bills offense. You suck!!

FU to the the greedy NHL owners/players. Millions of dollars to play a fucking game. Try working paycheck to paycheck and still not having enough $$ like the rest of us, you losers.

LJ.

FU to Dave Wannstadt and Jimmy Johnson who took a proud organization with the highest winning percentage since the 70's, and turned us into the laughing stock of the NFL.....
September 20th, 2004 10:28 AM
Gazza >Fuck rollingstones.com and all those bastards who earn big bucks from the fans that way

Speakin' of which, just read on IORR's message board that it seems that every time someone posts a message on the official rs.com board enquiring about the as-yet non-appearance of the 'exclusive' and great value $100 fan club DVD, that the admins delete the posts!!! Bet that makes you folks who forked out for the DVD feel a lot better!

A few months ago,following a post I made criticising the fan club rip offs, I got an e-mail from a British journalist from the Mail on Sunday asking me for some personal info for a story he was preparing on these type of fan club deals. Not trusting the angle a journalist from that rag would have taken, I ignored his request as I despise those people even more than rs.com. Now I'm not so sure they're any worse. Whilst I think anyone who parted with $100 for such a vague deal is incredibly foolish and has more money than sense, it's still annoying that so many people are being treated so shabbily and something should be done about it.

September 20th, 2004 10:36 AM
jb The fan club, historically, has offered fans a variety of deals and packages, including, but not limited to, premium seats, arena-stadium-club show packages, video/audio exclusives, merchandise specials, and other benefits. Thanks to Mr. Cohl, the band, and the great people behind rs.com, we the fans have been given the opportunity to have access to the band like never before and I for one am eternally grateful!!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for keepeing the membership($100) so low.
September 20th, 2004 10:36 AM
nankerphelge I still haven't joined.

The whole idea of having to join a fan club so that I can get -- whatever -- just rubs me the wrong way.

The real fans -- you know, the ones that have bought Exile at least 8 times because they gave a copy away to someone, or lost a copy, or needed it on 8-track, then cassette, then CD for their cars, or played the damn thing so many times it just wore out -- the fans that stand in line the old fashioned way for their tickets -- the fans that withstood the humiliation that was Dirty Work -- the fans that buy yet another tongue T-shirt ...

You all know just what I mean -- we thankless fans that have made this fuckin' band what they are today!!

September 20th, 2004 10:43 AM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I still haven't joined.

The whole idea of having to join a fan club so that I can get -- whatever -- just rubs me the wrong way.

The real fans -- you know, the ones that have bought Exile at least 8 times because they gave a copy away to someone, or lost a copy, or needed it on 8-track, then cassette, then CD for their cars, or played the damn thing so many times it just wore out -- the fans that stand in line the old fashioned way for their tickets -- the fans that withstood the humiliation that was Dirty Work -- the fans that buy yet another tongue T-shirt ...

You all know just what I mean -- we thankless fans that have made this fuckin' band what they are today!!

I bought 2 copies of Godess in the doorway!!!!
September 20th, 2004 10:46 AM
Martha Hi Gary glad to see you are back.

And thanks for posting what you know about the so called fan club rip off (s). I am not surprised.

What a load of madness.

Which brings me to this conclusion..........

Fuck MONEY

Don't we the loyal-to-the-death members of RO need our very own Rolling Stones benefit concert just so we can all shake it loose?

Frick'n-A RIGHT we do!

AC/DC could open the show.

Oh, I want to be shot out of AC/DC's cannon if this all comes together. I get first dibs on that request!

Where's our Oprah give aways?

Ahhh..................fuck it.

September 20th, 2004 10:49 AM
LadyJane Those fuckwits at rs.com generously sent me a free Licks Tour program with my recent $100 plus purchase of TWO new shirts. All the money I've spent at that store, I should have gotten one of the shirts for FREE.

I haven't renewed my membership yet.

BTW...the shirts are REALLY nice....I NEEDED them...what's a girl to do when she NEEDS Stones gear???

FU to monopoly.

LJ.
September 20th, 2004 10:51 AM
Factory Girl Paying bills, work-related scum, hangovers, the real estate business, Maryland.
September 20th, 2004 11:09 AM
Joey

<---------The fan club, historically, has offered fans a variety of deals and packages, including, but not limited to, premium seats, arena-stadium-club show packages, video/audio exclusives, merchandise specials, and other benefits. Thanks to Mr. Cohl ( a Canadian Jew ) , the band, and the great people behind rs.com, we the fans have been given the opportunity to have access to the band like never before and I for one am eternally grateful!!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for keepeing the membership($100) so low.

Agreed little buddy .
September 20th, 2004 11:29 AM
telecaster Fuck you to people that still write checks at stores

Have these people never heard of debit cards?
September 20th, 2004 11:37 AM
Joey

A big " F.U. " to janitors ( Whoops , I mean Sanitary Engineers )who don't restock toilet paper in the Men's Room .

There went today's " Open Order / Sales " Report !!!!!!

Stinky !

September 20th, 2004 11:39 AM
egon
quote:
caro wrote:
Anyone wants some let's-have-loads-of-beers-together-and-get-pissed-and-you-pay-the-bill-female-kinda-love from me?

confused here, are you male or female?

just for the record.
September 20th, 2004 11:40 AM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
FU to anyone that doesn't love egon!

In a manly no-sex way for the guys of course.
Girls are free to have their way with him!

now thats what i call a quality post.

well done nank!
September 20th, 2004 11:42 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

now thats what i call a quality post.

well done nank!

Thanks Egon .

Just so you know , I drank five ....Count Them ! ......FIVE "Jaggerbombs " for you this weekend .

Bercey !
September 20th, 2004 11:46 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

A big " F.U. " to janitors ( Whoops , I mean Sanitary Engineers )who don't restock toilet paper in the Men's Room .

There went today's " Open Order / Sales " Report !!!!!!

Stinky !

joey does HP pop for the 3 ply or is Carly too cheap and goes with the single ply you can see through?
September 20th, 2004 11:49 AM
Joey
Single ply ................yes , my fingers smell

W -W- W- W- What ?!?! .....Oh , sure :

Tardrite completely overhauled the body style.
No more hard breaks along the temporal lobe.
Nosiree -- 2005 brings a sleek aerodynamic look with flowing lines and a mercurial "wing" on the sides!

Plus, the optional voice recognition system allows one to make pitch and yaw adjustments "on the fly" .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY FLY !

[ Edited by Kid Joe ]
[Edited by Joey]
September 20th, 2004 12:56 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

<---------The fan club, historically, has offered fans a variety of deals and packages, including, but not limited to, premium seats, arena-stadium-club show packages, video/audio exclusives, merchandise specials, and other benefits. Thanks to Mr. Cohl ( a Canadian Jew ) , the band, and the great people behind rs.com, we the fans have been given the opportunity to have access to the band like never before and I for one am eternally grateful!!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for keepeing the membership($100) so low.

Agreed little buddy .

agreed.
September 20th, 2004 12:57 PM
Scottfree FU to: Past, present, and future terrorists......
September 20th, 2004 12:58 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

fuck silly puppets on the board

not up the ass I hope!

September 20th, 2004 12:59 PM
jb
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
FU to: Past, present, and future terrorists......

We(the Jewish people) will make the world safe by killing all muslim/arab terrorists.....
September 20th, 2004 01:25 PM
kath FUCK PEOPLE WHO CAN ONLY THINK OF/POST ABOUT KILLING OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!

haven't we had enough of the vengeance killing????

josh..a while back you posted on the lounge something about cutting off people's heads and bowling with them. aren't you proud these days???

fuck this damn war!!!

stop the madness!!!!
September 20th, 2004 01:30 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
FUCK PEOPLE WHO CAN ONLY THINK OF/POST ABOUT KILLING OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!

haven't we had enough of the vengeance killing????

josh..a while back you posted on the lounge something about cutting off people's heads and bowling with them. aren't you proud these days???

fuck this damn war!!!

stop the madness!!!!

That was in response to what they did to Nick Berg and the other American hostages...I don't promote violence, but have no problems with the biblical saying an "eye for an eye' etc....these people live and die by the sword..they beheaded another 3 kurds and are threatening 31 other hostages with a similar fate....I have no problem if we did the same to them...sorry if that offends you.
September 20th, 2004 01:33 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
We(the Jewish people) will make the world safe by killing all muslim/arab terrorists.....

fuck you Jb,you terrorist...
September 20th, 2004 01:46 PM
kath so, killing people is ok within certain guidelines....

explain that to the people of baghdad, josh. i'm sure they will take great comfort in understanding the criteria.

your "day of atonement" may not go as well as you hope unless you tidy up that heart of yours a little.
September 20th, 2004 01:48 PM
Joey

The decision to invade Iraq was the greatest foreign policy blunder by any leader of any nation in the short history of the globe .

Discuss..............................................

September 20th, 2004 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

fuck you Jb,you terrorist...

ninea abs shae monkey?
September 20th, 2004 01:51 PM
Joey
NINEA !!!!

NINEA SHAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!

JJJJJJJerky Joe Joe !