ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Cover of our boot!
Exclusive Pic provided by Moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fed Ex pre-party Return to archive
10-02-02 04:24 PM
Stonesdoug Come join us in Orange parking section A-2 starting at 5 PM Friday- Zip Mouth Angels will be performing
10-02-02 05:05 PM
ShannonDC Is there any problem with driving and parking in the lot. I know you can't pay to park for football games there. Do you recommend I take metro to the shuttle or park in USAir Arena or try the Fedex Lot?
10-03-02 11:15 AM
jb They seem to be 90.00 dollar tickets everywhere at Fed Ex... I am very interested to see what the total attendance is.
10-03-02 11:19 AM
DCStonesFan JB,

You don't get laid all that often, do you?
10-03-02 11:27 AM
jb No...anyone married 11yrs would be less than honest to say otherwise....
10-03-02 11:57 AM
Stonesdoug Lot A2 is prepaid---I think your best bet is to park and take the shuttle.
10-03-02 01:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Good luck everybody, seems that this is going to be the biggest glimmer gathering ever, good luck

What a pity Shidoobeeland is down in such an historic event!

10-03-02 01:36 PM
Factory Girl Lot A2 is pre-paid? I was told parking at Fed Ex is $25.
10-03-02 02:41 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I know that they have pre-paid parking for skins games. I sure wouldn't think that you couldn't park at the stadium for a concert. There will be a lot of people there that don't go to skins games. So, why would you need to take a shuttle?
10-03-02 03:51 PM
jb Hvve fun Happy Mother Fucker...remember, it's not how many, but the qualityof the attendees. The Stonesdoug group, is by and large, a very nice group of people. I am sure the poor attendance will not diminish your fun!!!!