ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Cover of our boot!
Exclusive Pic provided by Moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what happend to the Fleet tree structure post? Return to archive
10-02-02 03:17 PM
T&A Can't find it - I'm a leaf and have not heard from my branch.
10-02-02 03:22 PM
F505 Don't think you ever will. It's autumn.
10-02-02 03:38 PM
midnightmagic I am a branch and still waiting for the copy to get here.
10-02-02 03:38 PM
Factory Girl T&A, can you e-mail your branch? They probably forgot or something.
10-02-02 04:13 PM
Jaxx i noticed a post about a Fleet Branch and you can find it here:

http://novogate.com/board/968/119106-1.html

each tree has a limited amount of time in which to enter it. it was most likely taken down because the sign up time had expired.
10-02-02 05:28 PM
Miss U. I'm a leaf & signed up in time but haven't heard from my branch, can't remember who it is or the email.
10-02-02 05:42 PM
T&A don't remember who my branch was - that was why I was looking for the tree structure that was posted, so I could email my branch.

Are branches waiting for the discs before making contact with leaves? I don't see any reason to wait.
10-02-02 08:50 PM
Scot Rocks I haven't heard anything from my branch yet either, i sent an email too make sure check, but still nothing.

Mark
10-03-02 11:27 AM
Jaxx if you email gazza, he will give you your branch information. below the header under admin. is his email address if you don't already have it.
10-03-02 12:17 PM
Martha Patience people patience!

I was one of the two seeds for the Fleet tree. I was assigned 11 branches to get copies to. and I just got my branches their copies out in Monday's mail. They all should have received them as of today. They will be sending out copies to their leaves...so look for your copies in a couple more days, give or take a day, I would guess.

Hope that helps!

peace,
Martha