ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Cover of our boot!
Exclusive Pic provided by Moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones @ Air Canada Centre - NO RESERVE Return to archive
10-01-02 10:53 PM
ZooStation Hey all,

I have some extra tickets for the soon-to-be amazing Rolling Stones show at the Air Canada Centre on Wednesday, October 16, 2002...who knows, this may be your last chance to see one of the most legendary bands of the century (even thought they arn't the Who, they are a force in Rock & Roll history).

THESE tickets are LISTED ON EBAY.CA (SEE LINK BELOW), and are $230 for the PAIR.

The tickets are in the following sections:
-> Section: 311
-> Row: 33
-> Seats: 13-14 (Fairly close, I figure 150'-200' from the stage)

Here is a quick link to My EXTRA tickets to the Rolling Stones - PRICES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS:
->

eBay.ca Link to My Rolling Stones Auction:
-> http://cgi6.ebay.ca/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...&sort=3&rows=25
-> NOT ALL TICKETS IN THE PICTURE ARE LISTED ON EBAY ...YET!

Please feel free to contact me regarding location or more information.
[Edited by ZooStation]
10-02-02 05:13 PM
ZooStation 5 Hrs left!
10-02-02 05:13 PM
ZooStation 5 Hrs left!
10-02-02 05:17 PM
winter This is a site for fans, not for assholes trying to make a buck off of fans. I hope you get stuck with the tickets and have to sell them below face to a poor fan outside the show who wouldn't otherwise have a chance at getting in.

winter
10-02-02 10:21 PM
ZooStation 26 min left!