ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How I got to see The Who from the front row... Return to archive
2nd October 2006 11:51 PM
Coming Down Again Hello boys and girls,

If you care to go to the following link you can read how one crazy day lead me to being about 6 feet from Pete Townsend. It was one hell of a day and night.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=86262524&blogID=175214140&MyToken=43b4728c-2053-42a9-a0db-dd4e872664e2

This all being one day after I'd played a full hour of live (and sometimes rare) Who on my show. You can find a link to this at www.myspace.com/rockateria. Click on the second hour and you're gold.

I hope somebody enjoys this...
3rd October 2006 12:17 AM
Dan Thats one of the best ticket stories I have ever read! Congratulations!
3rd October 2006 12:32 AM
Coming Down Again Thanks man...I didn't know if I should post it on here. As long as one person enjoyed it then I'm glad I did.
Hopefully you read it while listening to my Who set ;-)

Cheers!
[Edited by Coming Down Again]
3rd October 2006 12:38 AM
pdog I enjoyed that too.
Awesome CBGB's/Dictators wallpaper on your page too!
3rd October 2006 08:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Coming Down Again wrote:
Hello boys and girls,

If you care to go to the following link you can read how one crazy day lead me to being about 6 feet from Pete Townsend. It was one hell of a day and night.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=86262524&blogID=175214140&MyToken=43b4728c-2053-42a9-a0db-dd4e872664e2

This all being one day after I'd played a full hour of live (and sometimes rare) Who on my show. You can find a link to this at www.myspace.com/rockateria. Click on the second hour and you're gold.

I hope somebody enjoys this...

Awesome ......................

Absolutely Friggin Awesome ---- to be THAT close to THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD .

Congratulations !
3rd October 2006 10:16 AM
sirmoonie Schlitz Rocks America!

Congrats on seeing the one and only Peter Dennis Blandford Townshend (son of Cliff Townshend) up close. "He is a dynamic and electric performer" - Mick Jagger.

Pete Townshend used to party backstage with Keith Moon whenever the Who would play a show. They drank Remy and trashed stuff up and laughed.
3rd October 2006 10:17 AM
Lazy Bones Wow. This really is exciting. I thought I'd read about your experience, and here I find out it was the same show I was at!

Dylan is there one month from today...
3rd October 2006 11:01 AM
Coming Down Again
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Wow. This really is exciting. I thought I'd read about your experience, and here I find out it was the same show I was at!

Dylan is there one month from today...

Wow...and our name's are from the same album.
This is getting freaky, man...
3rd October 2006 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Schlitz Rocks America!

Congrats on seeing the one and only Peter Dennis Blandford Townshend (son of Cliff Townshend) up close. "He is a dynamic and electric performer" - Mick Jagger.

.... and the son of Betty
3rd October 2006 11:40 AM
Saint Sway Congrats Coming Down Again!

way to go! Most people have to IM Pete pretending they are young boys to score those types of seats
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)