ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: yes it's official... Return to archive
1st October 2006 05:02 PM
chevysales canes looked putrid last nite but the silver lining is they probably could beat the dolphins!

bills fans... you were rite mularkey sux!!!!!!

game deciding on a 2 point conversion and he has a left handed rback lining up with a roll to the rite as a halfback pass... wtf!

randy moss cost the vikes a game a few seasons back on the exact same shit.

damn it's depressing on miami sports radio these days.

the afc east will be won by an 8-8 team? how screwed is that? what used to be the toughest division in football is now filled with scrubs!

rant over... i now can go for some bar-b-que with my wife and try to salvage the evening?
1st October 2006 09:51 PM
NHStonesfan 8-8???? Do you think the Pats will only win 5 of 7 for the rest of the year? I see 10-6 or 11-5 for the Pats and they will win the AFC East.
2nd October 2006 05:48 AM
Nellcote Hi Chevy.
Hope the bbq was better than Saban's coaching.
Yeah, Maroney/Dillon/Gabriel/Bruschi/Colvin looked lousy against the vaunted Bengals. Chad Johnson's blond mohawk is turning white as I type this.
8-8 in division?
Drew Brees would have looked good in that S. Fla uni....
Now we host the 'phins next week @ The Razor....
I can still grill up that Dolphin for you if you want...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)