ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN TICKETS FOR BEACON THEATER GO ON SALE? Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th September 2006 10:18 PM
snap13 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN TICKETS FOR BEACON GO ON SALE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC? WHERE CAN YOU BUY THEM? THANKS...
30th September 2006 10:27 PM
lotsajizz you funny
30th September 2006 10:28 PM
snap13
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
you funny

WHATS SO FUNNY? ROLLING STONES SITE SAID TICKETS WOULD GO ON SALE TO GENERAL PUBLIC.... JUST DIDNT SAY WHEN....
30th September 2006 10:43 PM
Gazza ...then in that case its not announced yet. You'll get advance notice Im sure
30th September 2006 10:47 PM
snap13
quote:
Gazza wrote:
...then in that case its not announced yet. You'll get advance notice Im sure

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING SO CRABBY?.. I JUST ASKED IF ANYONE KNEW... IT SEEMS THAT ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS SOMETIMES PEOPLE KNOW THE HEADS UP BEFORE THINGS ARE ANNOUNCED OFFICIALLY...

SO STOP BEING SO SNOOTY AND CRABBY.... LIGHTEN UP....
30th September 2006 10:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
snap13 wrote:

WHATS SO FUNNY? ROLLING STONES SITE SAID TICKETS WOULD GO ON SALE TO GENERAL PUBLIC.... JUST DIDNT SAY WHEN....

Never mind him...he's the resident dickhead
30th September 2006 10:52 PM
snap13
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Never mind him...he's the resident dickhead

HOW COME HES SO CRABBY..???
30th September 2006 10:54 PM
chevysales
quote:
snap13 wrote:

maybe cause your "yelling" at him?

loose the cap lock.
30th September 2006 10:56 PM
snap13
quote:
chevysales wrote:

maybe cause your "yelling" at him?

loose the cap lock.

WHEN THE DOLPHINS WIN THE SUPER BOWL ILL LOSE THE CAPS....

(THEY ARE MY FAVORITE TEAM..)
30th September 2006 10:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
snap13 wrote:

Jizzy?...Who knows?...Heroin withdrawal?
30th September 2006 10:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
snap13 wrote:

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING SO CRABBY?.. I JUST ASKED IF ANYONE KNEW... IT SEEMS THAT ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS SOMETIMES PEOPLE KNOW THE HEADS UP BEFORE THINGS ARE ANNOUNCED OFFICIALLY...

SO STOP BEING SO SNOOTY AND CRABBY.... LIGHTEN UP....

I posted a straight and serious answer to your question, by saying that its not known yet. Dont tell me I'm being 'snooty and crabby'. Youre the one who's crabby and needs to lighten up. Dont be a twat.

[Edited by Gazza]
30th September 2006 11:21 PM
Madafaka I know when!

Soon
30th September 2006 11:26 PM
glencar I heard Thursday morning at 8AM.
30th September 2006 11:48 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
snap13 wrote:

You misspelled "howe."
2nd October 2006 07:07 AM
Bitch Even if someone knows the answer, chances are they are keeping it a secret from the entire internet! If everyone knew that would def mean too many people and not enough tickets to go around!

My expectations are low for "regular folks" scoring tickets to this gig! Industry insiders and VIP's should fill it up easily.

But, there's always hope for a miracle, it's gonna take a miracle IMO.
2nd October 2006 07:47 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Even if someone knows the answer, chances are they are keeping it a secret from the entire internet! If everyone knew that would def mean too many people and not enough tickets to go around!

Excellent point, Bitch. I hope everyone here remembers that this board will be monitored by scalpers and brokers who are hoping to scoop up tickets and make huges profits reselling them. This nay the time for PM's and e-mails, not world-wide posts on the 'net.

2nd October 2006 11:44 AM
Paranoid_Android They go on sale today at 10AM EST
2nd October 2006 11:44 AM
Paranoid_Android PSYCHE!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
2nd October 2006 12:44 PM
monkey_man The board will be alerted after the majority of us have our tickets.
2nd October 2006 12:47 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
The board will be alerted after the majority of us have our tickets.

That is soooooooooooo cold!!!

But funny!!!
2nd October 2006 01:01 PM
Saint Sway I doubt there will be much interest in these shows

personally I'm holding out hope that they'll play another show at Gillette Stadium
2nd October 2006 06:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Excellent point, Bitch. I hope everyone here remembers that this board will be monitored by scalpers and brokers who are hoping to scoop up tickets and make huges profits reselling them. This nay the time for PM's and e-mails, not world-wide posts on the 'net.

I get the impression it'll be on rs.com anyway, so I doubt that concern will be necessary.
3rd October 2006 11:09 AM
jb I will make this my last ever Stones show.....
3rd October 2006 11:11 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I will make this my last ever Stones show.....

Smart move...
3rd October 2006 11:11 AM
Saint Sway I'm uncomfortably resigned to the cold truth that I will not be able to score tickets to this.
3rd October 2006 11:14 AM
throbby Saint Sway wrote:
I'm uncomfortably resigned to the cold truth that I will not be able to score tickets to this.

Why not?

3rd October 2006 11:18 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
throbby wrote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm uncomfortably resigned to the cold truth that I will not be able to score tickets to this.

Why not?

slim odds
3rd October 2006 11:20 AM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Why not?

I will greet you here...this shall bea $$$$ big ticket item!!!
3rd October 2006 11:23 AM
throbby One broker site has the 10/31 show listed for 1.5K each. Section and row to be decided.
3rd October 2006 11:24 AM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
One broker site has the 10/31 show listed for 1.5K each. Section and row to be decided.

That is not a problem..I will go up to 5k for this one ...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)