ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith and Patti Return to archive
30th September 2006 09:27 PM
debunkd Did anyone else see Patti backstage at the Giants show? I was sitting in the upper tier, peering (pathetically) through binoculars. and i am 98 percent sure that the pretty blonde backstage, near charlie's kit, after Kanye West finished his set, was Patti. She was there for a long time, right up until the stones were on stage. And if I'm wrong, don't tell me, because i'll be very dissapointed. D:

And i've been looking for good pictures of keith and patti from the earlier days, and i've only been finding the same ones over and over. Favorite rock couple. <3 Twentythree years! Does anybody have any rare ones to share?
30th September 2006 09:42 PM
Stonesdoug The Blonde I saw there most of the time was Jo Wood
30th September 2006 10:29 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
The Blonde I saw there most of the time was Jo Wood

I guess that was inevitable with a handle like "debunkd."
30th September 2006 10:37 PM
debunkd Dammit. Well, that's what you get for having crap seats.

Not only were they high up, but I had the pleasure of sitting behind a family who smoked weed continuously throughout the show. I mean, they must have been through like six joints by the time it was over.

Does Jo go on tour with Ronnie regularly? It seems like it, if she was at the Giants show...
30th September 2006 11:30 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
debunkd wrote:
Dammit. Well, that's what you get for having crap seats.

Not only were they high up, but I had the pleasure of sitting behind a family who smoked weed continuously throughout the show. I mean, they must have been through like six joints by the time it was over.

So the seats were high in more ways than one. BTW, does 6 joints seem like a lot at a Stones show to you? And are you actually complaining about it? Didn't they offer you a hit?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)