ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ann Coulter Bitch Slapped! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
29th September 2006 09:48 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Michelle Malkin?

Ding, ding, ding. You sir, are a winner. I mean that.
29th September 2006 10:05 PM
pdog Is that really Malkin, what was she like 12 then...
Thank god she's a girl Foley would've shown up!
29th September 2006 10:09 PM
glencar Wait'll you se Dateline, if you choose. Depressing stuff!
29th September 2006 10:12 PM
pdog I watche dit last week too...
sometimes you need to watch that shit, but more importantly, in my case, be willing to do the hard work of talking with your kids about these predators...
I hate to say it, but just like the molestors see this show and still show up, alot of parents don't talk to thier kids about molestors and kidnappers...
29th September 2006 11:40 PM
Scottfree
quote:
pdog wrote:

Reducing the deficit and ending genocide in yugoslavia... I can handle infidelity from him!

Yugo never attacked us....The deficit was reduced by a Republican congress (see: Newter/contract with Uhhnmerica)...Beyond that Genocide has not been proven in Yugo, it has however, in Iraq....
30th September 2006 02:00 AM
pdog
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Yugo never attacked us....The deficit was reduced by a Republican congress (see: Newter/contract with Uhhnmerica)...Beyond that Genocide has not been proven in Yugo, it has however, in Iraq....

Iraq never attacked us either...

So are you saying the current Republican Senate and Congress are to blame for our record spending and debt?

Those mass graves in Yugo were false, and the bombed out bldgs in cities were fakes! Who cares, it was a NATO force, you know all those pussy French and Germans among others...
30th September 2006 09:33 AM
corgi37 America saved our bums in WW2, and insisted we pay them back by having a few of our kids die in Nam. They tried to get the Poms in, but the Poms said 'Fuck that shit, we'll just pay you back in cash for WW2.

Same shit in Iraq. Free trade agreement was dangled in our greedy, lip-smacking faces to go over there. And Afganistan. Luckily, the only dead Aussie in Iraq more than likely is a suicide victim.

Ann Coulter is the best. Just a total transvestite idiot. Even when blatantly wrong, she just blames others.

But, my fave right-wing nut bag at the moment is Debbie Schlussel. She is just so over the top. She is the craziest Yank right winger i have ever seen. I mean, total fucking fruit cake. Check out her site! It's compulsory for a great laugh. Also, i have gotten into Michelle Malkin. She is so funny. She tried to "out Nazi" the other right-wing nut bags by being, well, nutty. It's funny how she's the way she is, because it wasnt long ago people like her wouldnt have been welcome in the GOP. Also, another, is LaShawn Barber. I cannot fathom why a middle aged black woman would be so rabid right wing. I mean, lets see her try to join a golf club in Georgia!

I got to hand it to you Yanks. You guys sure do know how to make 'em. I just find U.S. politics so interesting. We here are not far behind, but we simply DO NOT mix religion with politics. Some have tried, and some still do, but usually it fails miserably. Also, there is a difference between your right and ours. To me, the 2 main factions of your crazy right are the gun nuts and the God botherers. Here, our right is mainly business men who want workers to work for peanuts. And, we dont have the military manufacturing machine you guys have, which i assume, is right wing and aligned with the Hawks, or more aptly, the chicken hawks.

I really find it very interesting. Particularly now, as U.S. & Oz have never been closer since probably Nam. Our cunt Prime Minister & George W are almost lovers! hahaha. Where as, the British PM (who lived in Oz for a time), had many, many Oz advisers from our LABOUR party (akin to your Democrats, but traditionally, more of a workers party), and Blair often credited Aussie Labour men for helping him win his 1st & 2nd terms.

Our PM is (to me) more akin to Eisenhower in outlook. Very 50's. I hate him with a passion and wish he, his whore wife and his slut daugther and cunt son were dead!!! I might point out, his son works for Bush in Washington!

I fucking hate the little troll, and have done since the late 70's. He represents all that is evil to me. I cannot stand the generation above me. I fucking hate them. But, what alarms me even worse, is he is popular with not only people my age, but workers! Although i should add, the traditional worker in Oz has changed in the past 15 years. Plumbers, carpenters, hell, any trades person really, was more or less a LABOUR voter, but most of them now sub-contract (IE: They work for themselves) and as we know, plumbers charge through the friggin roof! Electricians too. So, now we have a culture of very wealthy, independent blue collar workers, who would NOT BE welcome in private clubs or exclusive golf clubs or the like, voting for people who are!

Anyway, i'll just bong on, drink cheap wine and try to get my wick wet whenever i can, because really, all politicians are assholes.

Petey summed it up best.

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss"

P.S. I gotta say though, i loved Clinton. He was a smooth operator. And though Bush is a total dickhead, and a lame duck, i give him credit for drinking with Aussies in the old days. In fact, when he lost his licence, he was with our tennis champ John Newcombe! hahaha - gotta love that.

Oh, hey, i also found this tosser in Philly, but i cant recall his name. He's a bald Jew radio host. Very closely aligned with the Republican Party. Smershcolin??? I think thats close. Check out his site. He bags Roger Waters recent show. He was front row (paid for? Nah, course not!), and reckons he yelled shit out during the show.

And, here's a question, and i am serious, why are there so many rabid right wing Jewish people? I thought they of all people would have more sense.

love u all.
30th September 2006 10:08 AM
lotsajizz the hard core religious, evangelical right in the USA believes in certain end time prohecies involving the Jewish 'state' in the Mideast and it's role in Armageddon....

so the hardest of the hard core zealots on both sides have found common ground

30th September 2006 10:38 AM
gimmekeef Meanwhile..I have soared into 5th place in my Fantasy Bassmasters League!
30th September 2006 12:54 PM
Taptrick FOREIGNERS IN U.S. FORCES

I'm jumping to the end of the thread here but wanted to comment on something Moonie said about foreigners: that is true, just about anyone can join. In fact we have recruiting offices in the Philipines (Navy only I think) and there has been recent talk of establishing recruiting offices in several other foreign countries (Army). Our military truly is changing. You also have the AF cutting 40,000 more troops in the next few years, a military medical system that has been decimated to a shell of a joke, blurring of Geneva convention status as we begin to tell medical staff they have security duty expectations, and now we learn the Chinese are able and have actually been firing lasers at our satellites and have around 50,000 people in an internet/computer based branch of their armed forces. The future has many concerns.

Back to Canada: let's not forget that we do share the commonality with Canada of both countries operating together the most startegically essential command in the free world, I like how the web site actually displays the maple leaf at the top: http://www.norad.mil/

[Edited by Taptrick]
30th September 2006 12:54 PM
glencar Michael Smerconish is that nutjob's name. I don't know his opinions because when I saw him on Hardball, I ignored whatever he was saying.
30th September 2006 09:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
America saved our bums in WW2, and insisted we pay them back by having a few of our kids die in Nam. They tried to get the Poms in, but the Poms said 'Fuck that shit, we'll just pay you back in cash for WW2.

Same shit in Iraq. Free trade agreement was dangled in our greedy, lip-smacking faces to go over there. And Afganistan. Luckily, the only dead Aussie in Iraq more than likely is a suicide victim.

Ann Coulter is the best. Just a total transvestite idiot. Even when blatantly wrong, she just blames others.

But, my fave right-wing nut bag at the moment is Debbie Schlussel. She is just so over the top. She is the craziest Yank right winger i have ever seen. I mean, total fucking fruit cake. Check out her site! It's compulsory for a great laugh. Also, i have gotten into Michelle Malkin. She is so funny. She tried to "out Nazi" the other right-wing nut bags by being, well, nutty. It's funny how she's the way she is, because it wasnt long ago people like her wouldnt have been welcome in the GOP. Also, another, is LaShawn Barber. I cannot fathom why a middle aged black woman would be so rabid right wing. I mean, lets see her try to join a golf club in Georgia!

I got to hand it to you Yanks. You guys sure do know how to make 'em. I just find U.S. politics so interesting. We here are not far behind, but we simply DO NOT mix religion with politics. Some have tried, and some still do, but usually it fails miserably. Also, there is a difference between your right and ours. To me, the 2 main factions of your crazy right are the gun nuts and the God botherers. Here, our right is mainly business men who want workers to work for peanuts. And, we dont have the military manufacturing machine you guys have, which i assume, is right wing and aligned with the Hawks, or more aptly, the chicken hawks.

I really find it very interesting. Particularly now, as U.S. & Oz have never been closer since probably Nam. Our cunt Prime Minister & George W are almost lovers! hahaha. Where as, the British PM (who lived in Oz for a time), had many, many Oz advisers from our LABOUR party (akin to your Democrats, but traditionally, more of a workers party), and Blair often credited Aussie Labour men for helping him win his 1st & 2nd terms.

Our PM is (to me) more akin to Eisenhower in outlook. Very 50's. I hate him with a passion and wish he, his whore wife and his slut daugther and cunt son were dead!!! I might point out, his son works for Bush in Washington!

I fucking hate the little troll, and have done since the late 70's. He represents all that is evil to me. I cannot stand the generation above me. I fucking hate them. But, what alarms me even worse, is he is popular with not only people my age, but workers! Although i should add, the traditional worker in Oz has changed in the past 15 years. Plumbers, carpenters, hell, any trades person really, was more or less a LABOUR voter, but most of them now sub-contract (IE: They work for themselves) and as we know, plumbers charge through the friggin roof! Electricians too. So, now we have a culture of very wealthy, independent blue collar workers, who would NOT BE welcome in private clubs or exclusive golf clubs or the like, voting for people who are!

Anyway, i'll just bong on, drink cheap wine and try to get my wick wet whenever i can, because really, all politicians are assholes.

Petey summed it up best.

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss"

P.S. I gotta say though, i loved Clinton. He was a smooth operator. And though Bush is a total dickhead, and a lame duck, i give him credit for drinking with Aussies in the old days. In fact, when he lost his licence, he was with our tennis champ John Newcombe! hahaha - gotta love that.

Oh, hey, i also found this tosser in Philly, but i cant recall his name. He's a bald Jew radio host. Very closely aligned with the Republican Party. Smershcolin??? I think thats close. Check out his site. He bags Roger Waters recent show. He was front row (paid for? Nah, course not!), and reckons he yelled shit out during the show.

And, here's a question, and i am serious, why are there so many rabid right wing Jewish people? I thought they of all people would have more sense.

love u all.

Stop the inhuman treatment at the Camp Baxter Country Club

Peace

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
30th September 2006 09:56 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
To me, the 2 main factions of your crazy right are the gun nuts and the God botherers. Here, our right is mainly business men who want workers to work for peanuts. And, we dont have the military manufacturing machine you guys have, which i assume, is right wing and aligned with the Hawks, or more aptly, the chicken hawks.

Our right wing, too, is ultimately about the protection of the privileged. They succeed by fooling the unprivileged into voting against their own class interest by appealing to religious prejudice, one-issue monomania (particularly about guns) and fear. The comic irony is that , while waging this one-sided class warfare on the masses, they scream indignantly about "fomenting class warfare" if anyone even hints at the facts.
30th September 2006 10:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Our right wing, too, is ultimately about the protection of the privileged. They succeed by fooling the unprivileged into voting against their own class interest by appealing to religious prejudice, one-issue monomania (particularly about guns) and fear. The comic irony is that , while waging this one-sided class warfare on the masses, they scream indignantly about "fomenting class warfare" if anyone even hints at the facts.

Jesus juice goes a long way into fooling people that some self serving bigoted politician, who never experienced hardship, is going to serve their best interests.
I figure if you don't know any homos, that it's pretty easy to convince someone that they're a threat to you, and at the same time give tax breaks worth millions to people who don't need them, while you are lucky if you make over $35k a year...
30th September 2006 10:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Damnit Karl...I been looking all over for you...could you please return my copy of The Invisible Hand?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
30th September 2006 10:26 PM
lotsajizz GOP=pervert party, more interested in keeping a seat in Congress than in protecting young boys from sex with old men

THAT is what right wing extremism leads to.....

30th September 2006 10:28 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

I figure if you don't know any homos, that it's pretty easy to convince someone that they're a threat to you, and at the same time give tax breaks worth millions to people who don't need them, while you are lucky if you make over $35k a year...

Exactly. I've also heard that anti-immigrant sentiment is strongest in areas with the least number of Hispanics. Fearing the unfamiliar seems hardwired into the human psyche, making the xenophilic among us seem strange and even crazy to the majority.
30th September 2006 10:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Exactly. I've also heard that anti-immigrant sentiment is strongest in areas with the least number of Hispanics. Fearing the unfamiliar seems hardwired into the human psyche, making the xenophilic among us seem strange and even crazy to the majority.

Nice form fitting platitude...where are these places that you've heard about?
30th September 2006 10:34 PM
lotsajizz you support the pervert party
30th September 2006 10:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
you support the pervert party

I support the party that doesn't treat young jewish women like cum rags

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
30th September 2006 11:32 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nice form fitting platitude...where are these places that you've heard about?

Indiana.
30th September 2006 11:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Indiana.

Is it OK to have an anti-illegal immigrant sentiment?...If one does, are they a xenophobe?...Do you ever bring up the term xenophobe just to stifle debate?...I've heard that there are people who do that...I've heard there are people that way
30th September 2006 11:44 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Is it OK to have an anti-illegal immigrant sentiment?...If one does, are they a xenophobe?...Do you ever bring up the term xenophobe just to stifle debate?...I've heard that there are people who do that...I've heard there are people that way

Please carefully reread my post. I never used the term "xenophobe." I identified myself as a "xenophile," which refers to an affinity not merely for the foreign but for that which is considered strange by the herd. Of course it is OK to harbor anti-illegal immigrant sentiment. My point, which tied into what pdog wrote about homophobia, is that people tend to fear the unfamiliar.
30th September 2006 11:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Please carefully reread my post. I never used the term "xenophobe." I identified myself as a "xenophile," which refers to an affinity not merely for the foreign but for that which is considered strange by the herd. Of course it is OK to harbor anti-illegal immigrant sentiment. My point, which tied into what pdog wrote about homophobia, is that people tend to fear the unfamiliar.

Please carefully reread my post...I never said you used the term "xenophobe"...my point, which is tied into what you wrote about what pdog wrote, is that some people tend to accuse other people who make a conscious and educated decision not to endorse (as opposed to tolerate) a particular viewpoint, sub-culture or lifestyle as being afraid of that which is unfamiliar

Now I know why "people" do that...but I wonder sometimes if the "people" who do that know why they do that

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
30th September 2006 11:59 PM
Brainbell Jangler One theory is natural selection: fleeing or attacking the unfamiliar was a pro-survival trait for our primitive ancestors.
1st October 2006 12:07 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
One theory is natural selection: fleeing or attacking the unfamiliar was a pro-survival trait for our primitive ancestors.

Avoidance of the unfamiliar is necessary to human survival...and remains so today...You're not saying you're free of this "trait"?...you're not so far up in that ivory tower as to think you are?...are you?...I only ask that because you speak of this pro-survival trait in the past tense

1st October 2006 12:10 AM
Brainbell Jangler No, I'm not so evolved as that. Wouldn't you agree, though, that traits which are pro-survival can become contra-survival when conditions change?
1st October 2006 12:18 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
No, I'm not so evolved as that. Wouldn't you agree, though, that traits which are pro-survival can become contra-survival when conditions change?

Fearing that which you need not fear?...sure...but I also believe societies can tolerate themselves into oblivion...there are numerous examples of this...and contrary to the complacent utopian view that allows for such over-reaching tolerance, that which replaces that which was "oblivitized" is not always better...more times than not its worse...humans have a way of trying to outsmart their "instinct"...cockroaches do not
1st October 2006 12:23 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Fearing that which you need not fear?...sure...but I also believe societies can tolerate themselves into oblivion...there are numerous examples of this...and contrary to the complacent utopian view that allows for such over-reaching tolerance, that which replaces that which was "oblivitized" is not always better...more times than not its worse...humans have a way of trying to outsmart their "instinct"...cockroaches do not

I'm with you on this point. I think the biggest weakness of tolerant liberalism is that it does not recognize the capacity for intolerant illiberalism among fanatics, particularly religious fanatics. The danger of religious fanaticism, of course, arises not only from Islam but also from Christianity. This liberal blindness has made us vulnerable to the machinations of the religious right.
1st October 2006 12:41 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I'm with you on this point. I think the biggest weakness of tolerant liberalism is that it does not recognize the capacity for intolerant illiberalism among fanatics, particularly religious fanatics. The danger of religious fanaticism, of course, arises not only from Islam but also from Christianity. This liberal blindness has made us vulnerable to the machinations of the religious right.

Well...you took my point and tailored to your specific beliefs...obviously you are willing to tolerate that which you agree with and not so willing to tolerate that which you do not agree...but on the point of religious fanaticsm, which you raised, I would submit to you that as it relates to "survival", most of the religious fanaticism that exists (and I think you are thinking only of the extremes) is far more conguent to "survival" then some of the other pets you may feed...e.g, homosexuality which if I understand, you not only tolerate, but endorse and defend...personally, I can care less if another man wishes to place another man's penis in his mouth or if a woman wants to strap one on, dress up like a Gestapo captain and pound her life partner until the sun rise...however, as homosexuality relates to the propagation of the human species, (individuals aside) the act itself serves no useful purpose...to the contrary, it, for obvious and various reasons, is detrimental to the propogation of mankind...most religions, on the other hand (again, discounting the extremes), consist of principles that are beneficial to not only increasing the sheer numbers of human beings, but also consist of principles that are far more consistent with survival and advancement of human beings in the collective

Do you ever find it ironic that many of the things that challenge organized religion were brought about and allowed to grow due to the conditions (stability, wealth and security in the collective) created by the positive effects of religion throughout history?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)